Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Quillery's Accents {HIATUS}
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@Nymphalidae
Got it, thank you!
@Nymphalidae
Got it, thank you!
@quillery
Ah dangit, timezones got in the way. Ah well. Good luck, though.
@quillery
Ah dangit, timezones got in the way. Ah well. Good luck, though.
Jp7QW8F.png
@Quillery
Ah crud missed the slots on the sunlight filigree (M), if for some reason you get an extra please let me know I'll buy one in a heartbeat. Was hoping for a set (I think I was to be in the next batch but there isn't one now).
@Quillery
Ah crud missed the slots on the sunlight filigree (M), if for some reason you get an extra please let me know I'll buy one in a heartbeat. Was hoping for a set (I think I was to be in the next batch but there isn't one now).
pCO8WIk.giftco7p0P.png
@quillery Ah, life. Such a pain. Thank you for taking the time to come on and get the accents submitted. :)
@quillery Ah, life. Such a pain. Thank you for taking the time to come on and get the accents submitted. :)
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@quillery Hello:D your accents are so beautiful!! Could you put me on at your general ping list please?:D
@quillery Hello:D your accents are so beautiful!! Could you put me on at your general ping list please?:D
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
@Quillery

If you come back...(please please...I just found your gorgeous accents!) I want one of everything XD
Please put me on your pinglist if you decide to return....
@Quillery

If you come back...(please please...I just found your gorgeous accents!) I want one of everything XD
Please put me on your pinglist if you decide to return....
@quillery
This does seem extremely unfair, as somebody with one of the unpaid slots IF I had been pinged I would have been able to respond with payment immediately. I was never asked for payment, and was still patiently waiting on the slots for that run to fill up and to be pinged for payment. Now I find out through chance that the ping I was waiting so long for will never come? I'm very upset I wasn't contacted at all about this :C
@quillery
This does seem extremely unfair, as somebody with one of the unpaid slots IF I had been pinged I would have been able to respond with payment immediately. I was never asked for payment, and was still patiently waiting on the slots for that run to fill up and to be pinged for payment. Now I find out through chance that the ping I was waiting so long for will never come? I'm very upset I wasn't contacted at all about this :C
@Snafflewyrm

I did ping you, but your slot was taken before you responded, so the ping was removed. I'm sorry for not contacting you afterwards, I should have done so, but there is no unfairness in giving away a slot that you hadn't put any money down for.
@Snafflewyrm

I did ping you, but your slot was taken before you responded, so the ping was removed. I'm sorry for not contacting you afterwards, I should have done so, but there is no unfairness in giving away a slot that you hadn't put any money down for.
@quillery Hello! your accent is very wonderful! So, can I get one slot of Sunlight Filigree M ? Auction's price is too expensive for me.
@quillery Hello! your accent is very wonderful! So, can I get one slot of Sunlight Filigree M ? Auction's price is too expensive for me.
kbH6Tlm.png ceSI0LP.png4PLSiLj.png
@srrexoz did you read the topic or the first paragraph of the first post...? the store is on hiatus. you can't buy anything. i'm not producing accents.
@srrexoz did you read the topic or the first paragraph of the first post...? the store is on hiatus. you can't buy anything. i'm not producing accents.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65