Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Quillery's Accents {HIATUS}
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@Yunosina
whoops sorry, almost missed your post! You've been added to the current round for Sunlight Filigree M. I'm collecting payments on that one now. If you need more time I can move you to the next round.
@Yunosina
whoops sorry, almost missed your post! You've been added to the current round for Sunlight Filigree M. I'm collecting payments on that one now. If you need more time I can move you to the next round.
@quillery

Can you please put me on the list for Moonlight Filigree M? I don't have gems right now but I'll be able to get them to you hopefully soon!
@quillery

Can you please put me on the list for Moonlight Filigree M? I don't have gems right now but I'll be able to get them to you hopefully soon!
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
@Cytosine
added!
@Cytosine
added!
@quillery
payment sent!
and please add me to your general ping list^v^
@quillery
payment sent!
and please add me to your general ping list^v^
@quillery

Could you please add me to the general pinglist?
@quillery

Could you please add me to the general pinglist?
4ZwFOyz.png
@quillery
I've sent payment for both Moonlight Filigrees, could I also be added to the Sunlight Filigree for female imps?
@quillery
I've sent payment for both Moonlight Filigrees, could I also be added to the Sunlight Filigree for female imps?
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@quillery Hello, I'd sent payment for my orders on 27th April. =)
@quillery Hello, I'd sent payment for my orders on 27th April. =)
@Quillery Payment sent for the Sunlight Filigree (Imperial F) c:
You'll ping again for when you'd like the payment for the Imperial M version?
@Quillery Payment sent for the Sunlight Filigree (Imperial F) c:
You'll ping again for when you'd like the payment for the Imperial M version?
pCO8WIk.giftco7p0P.png
@Quillery I'm interested in a copy of Sunlight Filigree (M) -- do you know roughly how long it would be before you'd require payment?
@Quillery I'm interested in a copy of Sunlight Filigree (M) -- do you know roughly how long it would be before you'd require payment?
ZQGfAQY.png
@quillery

I just changed my username, so I'd really appreciate it if you could change pluviasonant on your pinglist for Imps, Nocs, and Coatls to lightly!
@quillery

I just changed my username, so I'd really appreciate it if you could change pluviasonant on your pinglist for Imps, Nocs, and Coatls to lightly!
fy5C1F5.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65