Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Quillery's Accents {HIATUS}
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@quillery
I'm interested in slots for both the male and female sunlight filigrees.

This is my first time slotting on an accent (Sorry still a bit new) do I send you the 900 gems (450G each) right away?

Thank you so much for your time! c:
@quillery
I'm interested in slots for both the male and female sunlight filigrees.

This is my first time slotting on an accent (Sorry still a bit new) do I send you the 900 gems (450G each) right away?

Thank you so much for your time! c:
pCO8WIk.giftco7p0P.png
@quillery I'm so sorry, I don't have the gems for these anymore, so I'll have to back out as well.
@quillery I'm so sorry, I don't have the gems for these anymore, so I'll have to back out as well.
@quillery
Could I get a copy of each imp filigree that you have in stock right now? ouo;;
@quillery
Could I get a copy of each imp filigree that you have in stock right now? ouo;;
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@quillery
May I please be put down for a Moonlight Filigree (Imperial M)? Thankyou :)
@quillery
May I please be put down for a Moonlight Filigree (Imperial M)? Thankyou :)
@quillery

Could I be put on the ping list for the next round of Sunlight Filigree for both male and female imps? It's the perfect accent for one of my couples. *v*
@quillery

Could I be put on the ping list for the next round of Sunlight Filigree for both male and female imps? It's the perfect accent for one of my couples. *v*
@quillery Hello! Could I be put on the ping list for the coatls and nocs plz? These accents are just gorgeous!!
@quillery Hello! Could I be put on the ping list for the coatls and nocs plz? These accents are just gorgeous!!
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
@Quillery Can I be on your general ping list and one for if you bring back the WC accents?
@Quillery Can I be on your general ping list and one for if you bring back the WC accents?
@quillery
Could I get a copy of the sunlight filigree imp F? I'll send gems when you confirm~
@quillery
Could I get a copy of the sunlight filigree imp F? I'll send gems when you confirm~
@quillery Can I be added to the general pinglist?
@quillery Can I be added to the general pinglist?
8G9Vnvx.gif
@mini @snafflewyrm @malsetkai @clavicado @cyroris
You guys have all been added, sorry for the delay! Let me know if I put anyone on the wrong list. If you're in a round labelled "collecting payments" please send payment ASAP. Thanks!

Payments also needed from:
@Founder @Kaitii @Razaera @anhbon921 @Pesticide @Wayvern @Rasputin
@mini @snafflewyrm @malsetkai @clavicado @cyroris
You guys have all been added, sorry for the delay! Let me know if I put anyone on the wrong list. If you're in a round labelled "collecting payments" please send payment ASAP. Thanks!

Payments also needed from:
@Founder @Kaitii @Razaera @anhbon921 @Pesticide @Wayvern @Rasputin
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65