Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 87 88
We need more Ridgeback Skins and Accents :D
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Septica

That sounds like a good idea, I'll try to put it in!
@Septica

That sounds like a good idea, I'll try to put it in!
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic

Thought that adding little bone details here and there wouldn't hurt. Like to wingtips and tail.
Especially since I like the way you did the ribcage.
@rubeofkubic

Thought that adding little bone details here and there wouldn't hurt. Like to wingtips and tail.
Especially since I like the way you did the ribcage.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
[quote name="Jaypaw" date=2015-10-04 03:31:44] We need more Ridgeback Skins and Accents :D [/quote] whoops guess i'll be entering this competition then
Jaypaw wrote on 2015-10-04:

whoops guess i'll be entering this competition then
DbPd1nP.png
*headtilt* I mean, Plaguebringer might not like zombies, but pestilence and rot, death and decay are also part of our flight lore. Those things are married to survival- without death, there isn't life-
and zombies sort of typify those things, what with being rotting, undead corpses and all. They are a literal pandemic.

Not to mention the fact that zombies are literally vectors for all kinds of diseases (just think about the amount of microfauna flourishing away on them). You can even argue that they represent the ultimate survival- they're undead, they've died and then reanimated, spreading death and disease.

Idk, I don't see how that doesn't fit in with our lore? I haven't seen anywhere in the official lore that Plaguebringer doesn't like zombies, just Undel saying "most likely, because they can't evolve". I guess it's up to each individual whether they take Undel as canon or not (Word of God may or may not apply, depending on your POV).

I'm not sure how much thought Undel put into that answer, no disrespect to her.

I'm not gung-ho for zombies, per se, and I'd like to see some non-zombie stuff, but I feel like they have a place *shrug* I guess it's open to interpretation, either way.

Anyway here's Wonderwall, so far I like the capillary accent, Cursed Watcher and the many mutations one, but I haven't seen all of them yet.
*headtilt* I mean, Plaguebringer might not like zombies, but pestilence and rot, death and decay are also part of our flight lore. Those things are married to survival- without death, there isn't life-
and zombies sort of typify those things, what with being rotting, undead corpses and all. They are a literal pandemic.

Not to mention the fact that zombies are literally vectors for all kinds of diseases (just think about the amount of microfauna flourishing away on them). You can even argue that they represent the ultimate survival- they're undead, they've died and then reanimated, spreading death and disease.

Idk, I don't see how that doesn't fit in with our lore? I haven't seen anywhere in the official lore that Plaguebringer doesn't like zombies, just Undel saying "most likely, because they can't evolve". I guess it's up to each individual whether they take Undel as canon or not (Word of God may or may not apply, depending on your POV).

I'm not sure how much thought Undel put into that answer, no disrespect to her.

I'm not gung-ho for zombies, per se, and I'd like to see some non-zombie stuff, but I feel like they have a place *shrug* I guess it's open to interpretation, either way.

Anyway here's Wonderwall, so far I like the capillary accent, Cursed Watcher and the many mutations one, but I haven't seen all of them yet.
ot0aco5.png
@ThistleChaser Thank you very much! I was so worried it was overkill.
@ThistleChaser Thank you very much! I was so worried it was overkill.
Be kind and good things shall follow.
@Aviary Sorry to ping you but Snapper isn't my favourie species but I would so get a snapper for that accent!!!! It looks gorgeous!
@Aviary Sorry to ping you but Snapper isn't my favourie species but I would so get a snapper for that accent!!!! It looks gorgeous!
lu9RkoA.pngvp29kv9.pngsbV0kMt.png0MVN8nX.pngUVgpFt4.png2VDwPsy.png
@BadgerBat @thelittlekaiser Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! =D

@wuf Thank you too! And I made a note to ping you if it doesn't win and I release it privately c:
@BadgerBat @thelittlekaiser Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! =D

@wuf Thank you too! And I made a note to ping you if it doesn't win and I release it privately c:
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Applethief
Scare Tactics looks brilliant; I adore the idea's uniqueness! Though I'd love to see a version with the lineart color altered (a darker rust-shade maybe), because the black sticks out a tad too much for my taste. Ah, and if it doesn't win but you decide to print it, may I be informed?
@Applethief
Scare Tactics looks brilliant; I adore the idea's uniqueness! Though I'd love to see a version with the lineart color altered (a darker rust-shade maybe), because the black sticks out a tad too much for my taste. Ah, and if it doesn't win but you decide to print it, may I be informed?
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
I have a strong need for ''SkeLEG'' on the bottom of page 6!

If this one doesn't get accepted @Zubliter will you be doing a release of it on your own?
I have a strong need for ''SkeLEG'' on the bottom of page 6!

If this one doesn't get accepted @Zubliter will you be doing a release of it on your own?
Bonsai.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 87 88