Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88
@ValVal
I would love to, but part of the way the skins on Flight Rising work is that the eyes are layered on top of any skin or accent. I did try to get the neat look of the Bearded Vultures eye by working around it, but the actual eye color of the dragon will override whatever I put in. I could color it in, in theory, but I usually ignore the actual eye because I want to work on what's going to show up.

For the Bonedancer, since it's based off the bearded vulture who have dark rings around red/yellow eyes, I'd reccomend using a Light or Ice Skydancer for the best effect. For the Noble lady, I based her off of lots of different vultures - but most of those had very dark eyes, so a Shadow or Water Imperial would probably fit that best.

Of course, those are only suggestions. It would be neat if I could change a dragons eye color, but alas, the element takes control.
@ValVal
I would love to, but part of the way the skins on Flight Rising work is that the eyes are layered on top of any skin or accent. I did try to get the neat look of the Bearded Vultures eye by working around it, but the actual eye color of the dragon will override whatever I put in. I could color it in, in theory, but I usually ignore the actual eye because I want to work on what's going to show up.

For the Bonedancer, since it's based off the bearded vulture who have dark rings around red/yellow eyes, I'd reccomend using a Light or Ice Skydancer for the best effect. For the Noble lady, I based her off of lots of different vultures - but most of those had very dark eyes, so a Shadow or Water Imperial would probably fit that best.

Of course, those are only suggestions. It would be neat if I could change a dragons eye color, but alas, the element takes control.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@rubeofkubic

No, I don't mind at all. I wouldn't suggest it if I didn't want it used; I can't draw for crap myself, heh.
@rubeofkubic

No, I don't mind at all. I wouldn't suggest it if I didn't want it used; I can't draw for crap myself, heh.
2VP3h0i.gifv0bd3FH.png
@rubeofkubic

@rubeofkubic

2VP3h0i.gifv0bd3FH.png
@Serpenta @Darksilverhawk @Floracat Thank you all for your kind words! I just finished my second submission as well! I'll post it here since I don't want to clog up the discussion forums and in case anyone would like to see. [b]Cerberus:[/b] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/74e4/f/2015/276/d/5/cerberus_text_by_missymona-d9bvjth.png[/img] [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/ddab/f/2015/276/0/a/cerberus_by_missymona-d9bvk04.png[/img]
@Serpenta
@Darksilverhawk
@Floracat
Thank you all for your kind words! I just finished my second submission as well! I'll post it here since I don't want to clog up the discussion forums and in case anyone would like to see.
Cerberus:
cerberus_text_by_missymona-d9bvjth.png
cerberus_by_missymona-d9bvk04.png
@Aviary

Totally love your All Right Now skin submission. :D I would love a ping as well if it doesn't get chosen and you decide to release it.
@Aviary

Totally love your All Right Now skin submission. :D I would love a ping as well if it doesn't get chosen and you decide to release it.
U58SZuw.png
@Shian ahh thank you!!
@Shian ahh thank you!!
iceshade.png
@NamedDame

I hope you'll create more of such submissons for next RoRs~!

@rubeofkubic

That's a very nice accent! Congrats on first submission as well! The skull'y face fits nice on Mirror.
Have you maybe thought about doing what you did to legs with the tail? It just looks cool.
@NamedDame

I hope you'll create more of such submissons for next RoRs~!

@rubeofkubic

That's a very nice accent! Congrats on first submission as well! The skull'y face fits nice on Mirror.
Have you maybe thought about doing what you did to legs with the tail? It just looks cool.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Kaegro

I thought about it being more of wing-structured. Outlines of feathers.
I know it's hard, but polishing a skin like that up could only do it good. You can always TRY. You don't need to feel pushed by me to do it the way I have it in my head after all.
@Kaegro

I thought about it being more of wing-structured. Outlines of feathers.
I know it's hard, but polishing a skin like that up could only do it good. You can always TRY. You don't need to feel pushed by me to do it the way I have it in my head after all.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Xemni - thank you - that's exactly what I've been going for - also; teeth!
@Shadowrunner @mewhaku - I'm so glad to hear you liked it!
@Kasael - thanks! (there's never ever enough teeth! :D)
@bombcollar - MY POINT EXACTLY! :DD

*cheers at everyone*
@Xemni - thank you - that's exactly what I've been going for - also; teeth!
@Shadowrunner @mewhaku - I'm so glad to hear you liked it!
@Kasael - thanks! (there's never ever enough teeth! :D)
@bombcollar - MY POINT EXACTLY! :DD

*cheers at everyone*
puRINlI.png
@BadgerBat Thank you so much for the compliment! It was so nice to wake up to that <3 I wish it's not counted as too gory either, I just didn't know what other colour to make the skin...
@BadgerBat Thank you so much for the compliment! It was so nice to wake up to that <3 I wish it's not counted as too gory either, I just didn't know what other colour to make the skin...
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* Chibi Dragon Adopt Shop
* All breeds!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88