Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | RAFFLE CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Awesome, the babies are all so pretty! Best of luck to everyone!
Awesome, the babies are all so pretty! Best of luck to everyone!
They are absolutely gorgeous!! So excited!
They are absolutely gorgeous!! So excited!
Wow excitement!
They're all beauties.
Wow excitement!
They're all beauties.
xKXwj9R.gif
Flops
They/Them
Pokemon/Digimon Enthusiast
I like bugs and faceless men

Gif by KingCarnivore@TH
Folks,

i'm strapped for cash after my Flight's attempt to dominance last week, so I cannot offer the third hatchling as extra prize, but I can offer her to the raffle participants at the once only price of 100k, payable in instalments, in case any of you might be interested.

And now...
Folks,

i'm strapped for cash after my Flight's attempt to dominance last week, so I cannot offer the third hatchling as extra prize, but I can offer her to the raffle participants at the once only price of 100k, payable in instalments, in case any of you might be interested.

And now...
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
V0jOYO0.png
The winning ticket is number...

Congratulations @Pardra!
The winning ticket is number...

Congratulations @Pardra!
@Seleya- thanks again for hosting such an awesome raffle! The SD babies are just gorgeous
@Seleya- thanks again for hosting such an awesome raffle! The SD babies are just gorgeous
Congratulations! Thanks for hosting this @Seleya *hug*
Congratulations! Thanks for hosting this @Seleya *hug*
V0jOYO0.png
@Megannator, @Lita

Thank you and everyone for taking part, it has been fun for me as well, and I know the hatchling will be treasured. :-)
@Megannator, @Lita

Thank you and everyone for taking part, it has been fun for me as well, and I know the hatchling will be treasured. :-)
@Seleya AHHHHHHHH I can't believe I won~! I entered so many raffles but I never won a thing! Thank you so, so much!
@Seleya AHHHHHHHH I can't believe I won~! I entered so many raffles but I never won a thing! Thank you so, so much!
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13