Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | RAFFLE CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
What kind of payment plan would you want for the third baby, @Seleya ?
What kind of payment plan would you want for the third baby, @Seleya ?
My pleasure! Believe me I know how that feels.

I'll ping you as soon as the player who won first pick in the Light Raffle has made his/her choice, would that do?
My pleasure! Believe me I know how that feels.

I'll ping you as soon as the player who won first pick in the Light Raffle has made his/her choice, would that do?
@dorkit

I'd like 100000 treasure as best option (even in instalments), 1000 gems are a possibility too
@dorkit

I'd like 100000 treasure as best option (even in instalments), 1000 gems are a possibility too
I meant for how long/how much per installment, sorry I wasn't clear.
I want to see if it's manageable for how much I've been making on average since they're so pretty and that's a good deal.

@Seleya
I meant for how long/how much per installment, sorry I wasn't clear.
I want to see if it's manageable for how much I've been making on average since they're so pretty and that's a good deal.

@Seleya
@Seleya
Thank you for holding this!

@Pardra
Congratulations!
@Seleya
Thank you for holding this!

@Pardra
Congratulations!
xKXwj9R.gif
Flops
They/Them
Pokemon/Digimon Enthusiast
I like bugs and faceless men

Gif by KingCarnivore@TH
Congratulations to the winner!
Congratulations to the winner!
@dorkit

Oh, sorry I misunderstood. No minimum amount for instalment (although I'd prefer round numbers from 1K up, for ease of accounting) and would up to 2 weeks be enough?

@Toothy

Thank you!
@dorkit

Oh, sorry I misunderstood. No minimum amount for instalment (although I'd prefer round numbers from 1K up, for ease of accounting) and would up to 2 weeks be enough?

@Toothy

Thank you!
@Seleya Hey, if you are offering the third hatchling for 100,000 still, I'd like to sign up for that. I could pay around 10,000 a day, finishing around the tenth day. I don't know if dorkit had dibs yet, so ping me if you accept. Thanks :)
@Seleya Hey, if you are offering the third hatchling for 100,000 still, I'd like to sign up for that. I could pay around 10,000 a day, finishing around the tenth day. I don't know if dorkit had dibs yet, so ping me if you accept. Thanks :)
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@Kitiaros

OK, I'll let you know as soon as @dorkit decides.

As a suggestion (unless you folk prefer games), training a party of dragons up to 6th level or so and farming the Training Fields works well, with the average battle stone selling back to the site for 500 T things add up. :-)
@Kitiaros

OK, I'll let you know as soon as @dorkit decides.

As a suggestion (unless you folk prefer games), training a party of dragons up to 6th level or so and farming the Training Fields works well, with the average battle stone selling back to the site for 500 T things add up. :-)
@Seleya
I've been training up a team to do just that at the coliseum now that I've gotten the hang of it, and two weeks sounds good. I'd do my best to do 10,000 per day, but then that gives me a couple days wiggle if something comes up and I can't get on as much on a day or two.
@Seleya
I've been training up a team to do just that at the coliseum now that I've gotten the hang of it, and two weeks sounds good. I'd do my best to do 10,000 per day, but then that gives me a couple days wiggle if something comes up and I can't get on as much on a day or two.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13