Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 216 217
@EisenDragoon Welcome back!Could you give me a copy of starfall please?And will you accept mixture payment because I have only 200gems:(
@EisenDragoon Welcome back!Could you give me a copy of starfall please?And will you accept mixture payment because I have only 200gems:(
2Vg82cJ.pnglohf4Mo.pngCPXPWom.pngAPe9ksa.pngE27J5Sp.png
GASP yes please I was hoping for that Loving Stray! ;o; I really would love to give it as a gift for my best friend who loves kitties and Sailor Moon. Please enter me!
GASP yes please I was hoping for that Loving Stray! ;o; I really would love to give it as a gift for my best friend who loves kitties and Sailor Moon. Please enter me!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@EisenDragoon @hat17 Ocean Graves is available but I'm waiting on a restock for Crawl From Graves. Want me to ping you when it comes in? @Junthew Thank you! Starfall is in the process of being restocked. I can ping you when it comes available, if you like. Or you can pre-order and send payment now, which will mean you can take advantage of the 10% discount that's valid until 11:59 pm on the 3rd. I do take mixed payments, valuing gems at 690 T each! @Aeonox I've entered you into the raffle! I have a deep horrible secret goal to make a billion black cat accents. I just have to fight with the base images! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/595bwIn.png[/img] The following skins and accents have gone into the AH. They are available for 1 more day with the 10% discount applied! I have copies still remaining in my inventory if they sell out. [Skin=7186] [Skin=7204] [Skin=7206] [Skin=7354] [Skin=8295] [Skin=8389] [Skin=8443] [Skin=9200] [Skin=9315] [Skin=9352][/center]
@EisenDragoon

@hat17 Ocean Graves is available but I'm waiting on a restock for Crawl From Graves. Want me to ping you when it comes in?

@Junthew Thank you! Starfall is in the process of being restocked. I can ping you when it comes available, if you like. Or you can pre-order and send payment now, which will mean you can take advantage of the 10% discount that's valid until 11:59 pm on the 3rd. I do take mixed payments, valuing gems at 690 T each!

@Aeonox I've entered you into the raffle! I have a deep horrible secret goal to make a billion black cat accents. I just have to fight with the base images!

595bwIn.png

The following skins and accents have gone into the AH. They are available for 1 more day with the 10% discount applied! I have copies still remaining in my inventory if they sell out.

RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@EisenDragoon
Accent: A Trail Of Yours *2
Accent: Relay
Accent: Crawl From Graves
How much gems after discounting?
@EisenDragoon
Accent: A Trail Of Yours *2
Accent: Relay
Accent: Crawl From Graves
How much gems after discounting?
@zzxzz1019 Relay is the only one currently available. A Trail Of Yours and Crawl From Graves are currently restocking. If you'd like to still take advantage of the discount, and don't mind waiting for the restock you can preorder them and I'll set copies aside for you when they become available. If you want just Relay, it is 540. If you want to preorder the ones that are out of stock, it would be 1980.
@zzxzz1019 Relay is the only one currently available. A Trail Of Yours and Crawl From Graves are currently restocking. If you'd like to still take advantage of the discount, and don't mind waiting for the restock you can preorder them and I'll set copies aside for you when they become available. If you want just Relay, it is 540. If you want to preorder the ones that are out of stock, it would be 1980.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon
Oh god I hear ya man. I hear ya.

Mind if I signal boost this raffle to other Shadowbutts? :D
@EisenDragoon
Oh god I hear ya man. I hear ya.

Mind if I signal boost this raffle to other Shadowbutts? :D
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@EisenDragoon
Sure.I will pay you 1980 gems.
@EisenDragoon
Sure.I will pay you 1980 gems.
@EisenDragoon Ah, I had no idea you were restocking Starfall. Are there still reserve slots available? If so I'd be happy to take one and pay now~ I'm afraid of missing out on it since it seems to be popular xD
@EisenDragoon Ah, I had no idea you were restocking Starfall. Are there still reserve slots available? If so I'd be happy to take one and pay now~ I'm afraid of missing out on it since it seems to be popular xD
52YLo8F.png
@Aeonox Feel free! Always room for more around here.

@ThirtyOne Yeah, you can prepay if you like! Probably not a horrible idea, I'm only 2 people away from filling both restock orders I have pending.
@Aeonox Feel free! Always room for more around here.

@ThirtyOne Yeah, you can prepay if you like! Probably not a horrible idea, I'm only 2 people away from filling both restock orders I have pending.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon
Yes please ping me when Crawl from Graves is available. Can I pay for both when it comes in later? Thanks. :D
@EisenDragoon
Yes please ping me when Crawl from Graves is available. Can I pay for both when it comes in later? Thanks. :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 216 217