Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 216 217
@EisenDragoon

Could I be put down for a copy of Yeoya's Nightmare/+Stars? :>
@EisenDragoon

Could I be put down for a copy of Yeoya's Nightmare/+Stars? :>
kPXA2jI.png
@EisenDragoon

I would like a slot for all three Yeoya's, Starfall, Golden Thread, and Frozen Thread. What's the total cost? Also please add me to your general pinglist! I am glad you are back :D
@EisenDragoon

I would like a slot for all three Yeoya's, Starfall, Golden Thread, and Frozen Thread. What's the total cost? Also please add me to your general pinglist! I am glad you are back :D
PEyOcAR.png
@EisenDragoon I'm still interested in Yeoya's Nightmare! I'm ready to pay for it whenever you get it C:
@EisenDragoon I'm still interested in Yeoya's Nightmare! I'm ready to pay for it whenever you get it C:
4oIU5KA.png
|Tumblr|
@EisenDragoon
I'm so glad you're back, you make the most beautiful accents and skins! I'm still interested in Frozen Tread and Golden Bolt and am ready to pay whenever you get those :D
@EisenDragoon
I'm so glad you're back, you make the most beautiful accents and skins! I'm still interested in Frozen Tread and Golden Bolt and am ready to pay whenever you get those :D
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@EisenDragoon could I please be added to your general pinglist? your work is gorgeous
@EisenDragoon could I please be added to your general pinglist? your work is gorgeous
F3d7DSl.png
@EisenDragoon
Do you still have a copy of "Fueled by earth" ?
I'd like to take one with 3 Incenses as partial payment
@EisenDragoon
Do you still have a copy of "Fueled by earth" ?
I'd like to take one with 3 Incenses as partial payment
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@Eisendragoon do you still have 1 yeoya's nightmare left?
@Eisendragoon do you still have 1 yeoya's nightmare left?
@EisenDragoon welcome back! please put me down for iri feathers, fire feathers, fragmented core, and starfall!
@EisenDragoon welcome back! please put me down for iri feathers, fire feathers, fragmented core, and starfall!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@EisenDragoon

Welcome back! I'm so glad to see you around altho that will mean I'm poor as poor hehe.

I'd like Myth Chronicler and if you ever decide to do a rerun of Starfall I'd like to be down for one of those too please.
@EisenDragoon

Welcome back! I'm so glad to see you around altho that will mean I'm poor as poor hehe.

I'd like Myth Chronicler and if you ever decide to do a rerun of Starfall I'd like to be down for one of those too please.
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
@EisenDragoon

I would still like...
1x Accent: Iri Feathers, 500 Gems
1x Accent: Fire Feathers, 500 Gems
1x Accent: Starfall, 600 Gems
1x Skin: Yeoya's Galaxy, 800 Gems
1x Skin: Yeoya's Stars, 800 Gems
1x Skin: Particle Engine, 1000 Gems