Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 216 217
@eisendragoon oh gosh i stepped away from the computer and didn't realize that the replies would be flooding in. if you've still a copy of the yeoya's nightmare, i would definitely love to purchase it! how much is it? :0
@eisendragoon oh gosh i stepped away from the computer and didn't realize that the replies would be flooding in. if you've still a copy of the yeoya's nightmare, i would definitely love to purchase it! how much is it? :0
Bw0Ww3C.png
@EisenDragoon Thank you for the beautiful accents! I'd like to order a copy of Starfall as well.
@EisenDragoon Thank you for the beautiful accents! I'd like to order a copy of Starfall as well.
kY5nwhE.png
@EisenDragoon

Oh my god! You're back! :D Yayyyy!! Such good news haha. I've been hoping you'd return for a while now, I've been missing your accents. Hope everything on your end is well. ;3

If you've still got one I'd like a copy of Yeoya's Stars. And I'll definitely be back for Yeoya's Galaxy once I have more funds. :P
@EisenDragoon

Oh my god! You're back! :D Yayyyy!! Such good news haha. I've been hoping you'd return for a while now, I've been missing your accents. Hope everything on your end is well. ;3

If you've still got one I'd like a copy of Yeoya's Stars. And I'll definitely be back for Yeoya's Galaxy once I have more funds. :P
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@EisenDragoon

heck can I get a copy of Yeoya's Galaxy too? I just put the two I got on my dragons and hot dayum
@EisenDragoon

heck can I get a copy of Yeoya's Galaxy too? I just put the two I got on my dragons and hot dayum
KVbkgOZ.png
@EisenDragoon yes yes yES YES YES YES could I please grab all three Yeoya accents if you've got them? They are just...so incredible. ;o;
@EisenDragoon yes yes yES YES YES YES could I please grab all three Yeoya accents if you've got them? They are just...so incredible. ;o;
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@Eisendragoon Will you be reprinting Yeoya's nightmare? Been very interested in that for awhile now and it would be awesome to grab a copy!
@Eisendragoon Will you be reprinting Yeoya's nightmare? Been very interested in that for awhile now and it would be awesome to grab a copy!
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@Eisendragoon oooh my gosh you're back
Do you happen to have copies of Golden Relay or Festival of the Undead available? Yeoya's stars, too :o

That'd be 2.3kg, right? 2070 with the discount. Will send payment upon confirmation.
@Eisendragoon oooh my gosh you're back
Do you happen to have copies of Golden Relay or Festival of the Undead available? Yeoya's stars, too :o

That'd be 2.3kg, right? 2070 with the discount. Will send payment upon confirmation.
@EisenDragoon

Welcome back! c: Glad to see you've returned. If possible, could I get on a pinglist or some sort of slot for Yeoya's stars, and if you plan on reprinting it, Yeoya's Nightmare? They're both gorgeous accents that I've had my eye on for a while.
@EisenDragoon

Welcome back! c: Glad to see you've returned. If possible, could I get on a pinglist or some sort of slot for Yeoya's stars, and if you plan on reprinting it, Yeoya's Nightmare? They're both gorgeous accents that I've had my eye on for a while.
9axZbRl.png
@EisenDragoon
Welcome back!
May i please buy Yeoya's nightmare and Fueled by earth please :)
Also i am unsure what that is with the 10% discount :D please let me know and then i will send you the payment!
@EisenDragoon
Welcome back!
May i please buy Yeoya's nightmare and Fueled by earth please :)
Also i am unsure what that is with the 10% discount :D please let me know and then i will send you the payment!
jfLmvwf.jpg
@EisenDragoon I'm still interested in Stride of Doom if possible! (And if you have any Festival of the Undead left I'd be interested in that too!)
@EisenDragoon I'm still interested in Stride of Doom if possible! (And if you have any Festival of the Undead left I'd be interested in that too!)
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 216 217