Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Let's Start the Apocalypse!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Luckily, the scholars at the observatory managed to round them all up before the Arcanist got back from space. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Of course, that means that it was several hours before the observatory staff noticed that the library raiding party had jossled, bumped into knocked over, and other wise destroyed no less then 18 experiments on there little expedition. Some of those chemicals were volital! Some of the elements unstable! Some of those spells had never been tested outside of a controlled environment before!
Luckily, the scholars at the observatory managed to round them all up before the Arcanist got back from space. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Of course, that means that it was several hours before the observatory staff noticed that the library raiding party had jossled, bumped into knocked over, and other wise destroyed no less then 18 experiments on there little expedition. Some of those chemicals were volital! Some of the elements unstable! Some of those spells had never been tested outside of a controlled environment before!
163mug.png
(oopsy!)
Not to worry! The chemicals ended up not bonding and stayed in independent states, although with a few holes left in the floor.

But now that there are those holes, I wonder what would happen if we were to try using these acidic and unstable elements as a new tool for crafts? They make such neat little holes after all, what's the worst that could happen when they are introduced with other untested materials?
(oopsy!)
Not to worry! The chemicals ended up not bonding and stayed in independent states, although with a few holes left in the floor.

But now that there are those holes, I wonder what would happen if we were to try using these acidic and unstable elements as a new tool for crafts? They make such neat little holes after all, what's the worst that could happen when they are introduced with other untested materials?
tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo1_250.png +0 FRT | She/Her pronouns tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo2_250.png

Hopefully there wasn't anything too bad...
That sounds like fun! Wait. The ones in that container over there? It... smelled sweet. So I ate it.

Hopefully there wasn't anything too bad...
Turns out they had found a recipe for liquid marshmallows, even in different flavors! Lucky you! Maybe next time share with everyone so we can all enjoy it.

I ah- tried to find one of those liquid marshmallow bottles myself but the one I downed was more sour than sweet and I feel queasy. Oops? Hope it wasn't poison...
Turns out they had found a recipe for liquid marshmallows, even in different flavors! Lucky you! Maybe next time share with everyone so we can all enjoy it.

I ah- tried to find one of those liquid marshmallow bottles myself but the one I downed was more sour than sweet and I feel queasy. Oops? Hope it wasn't poison...
hellebore2.png
[item=fallout whisper] haha guess i was too sparring with my handouts ^.^'
Fallout Whisper

haha guess i was too sparring with my handouts ^.^'
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
[quote name="Noivian" date=2015-09-26 22:09:06] [item=fallout whisper] haha guess i was too sparring with my handouts ^.^' [/quote]
Noivian wrote on 2015-09-26:
Fallout Whisper

haha guess i was too sparring with my handouts ^.^'
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@bumblebeeflower Nope, that's just decaf. Look! imma dump this > [item = unhatched arcane egg] into Baldwin's cauldron!
@bumblebeeflower

Nope, that's just decaf.

Look! imma dump this > Unhatched Arcane Egg into Baldwin's cauldron!
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
Oh, it looks like it's floating away. It's rather hard to dump a levitating egg, huh. I'll go catch it and return it to its nest.

Guess what! I found this neat old amulet while I was cleaning out the Arcanist's study. It's engraved with these ominous looking runes and was in a box with a bunch of research papers about curses. I'm gonna smash it open with Tomo's hammer and record what happens. Wanna help me take notes?
Oh, it looks like it's floating away. It's rather hard to dump a levitating egg, huh. I'll go catch it and return it to its nest.

Guess what! I found this neat old amulet while I was cleaning out the Arcanist's study. It's engraved with these ominous looking runes and was in a box with a bunch of research papers about curses. I'm gonna smash it open with Tomo's hammer and record what happens. Wanna help me take notes?
gU2ykYl.png
Uh oh, looks like Tomo accidentally gave you a useless (but very cute) hammer PLUSHIE from Crim's pile! Better luck next time.

But speaking of the amulet...Those runes are really cool looking, so I'm going to carve them inside of this magic circle and then activate it. What fun!
Uh oh, looks like Tomo accidentally gave you a useless (but very cute) hammer PLUSHIE from Crim's pile! Better luck next time.

But speaking of the amulet...Those runes are really cool looking, so I'm going to carve them inside of this magic circle and then activate it. What fun!
dIoK1vI.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Sy82W2l.png
Oh, that magic circle? sorry i already used it for a game of frisbee and it got flung off a cliff.

Oh, maybe I can throw Scribbles in the Twisting Cresendo and make him get it back for me!
He has big wings right?
Oh, that magic circle? sorry i already used it for a game of frisbee and it got flung off a cliff.

Oh, maybe I can throw Scribbles in the Twisting Cresendo and make him get it back for me!
He has big wings right?
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43