Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Let's Start the Apocalypse!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
[item=fallout streak] haha last one i'm a bit late sorry
Fallout Streak

haha last one i'm a bit late sorry
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
[quote name="Noivian" date=2015-09-27 00:45:56] [item=fallout streak] haha last one i'm a bit late sorry [/quote] @Noivian
Noivian wrote on 2015-09-27:
Fallout Streak

haha last one i'm a bit late sorry
@Noivian
KittysHatcherySigUH-OH.png dance_dance_v3_by_kittymarspian-d72niaf.gif nKNj.gif
Congrats to our last two winners of the week: Friday's winner, @thisoneisblue, and yesterday's winner, @crystalclaw!

Your prizes are on their way!

Right now, the volunteers will count up the tickets, and vote on which entries we think should win "most creative." Hope you all had a marvelously explosive Starfall!
Congrats to our last two winners of the week: Friday's winner, @thisoneisblue, and yesterday's winner, @crystalclaw!

Your prizes are on their way!

Right now, the volunteers will count up the tickets, and vote on which entries we think should win "most creative." Hope you all had a marvelously explosive Starfall!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
Aww, I'm sorry I missed out on all the fun! I'm reading through the whole thread right now. Stupid Friday tests...

But I'm so glad this turned out so well! Anyone want to start this game in the main Flight Rising games forum? Or just continue this one? XD
Aww, I'm sorry I missed out on all the fun! I'm reading through the whole thread right now. Stupid Friday tests...

But I'm so glad this turned out so well! Anyone want to start this game in the main Flight Rising games forum? Or just continue this one? XD
[quote name="DTEvie" date=2015-09-21 22:58:21] They appear to be... glitter summoning charms? Oh well enjoy your new sparkly room! So what if we exalted an emperor to the Arcanist? I'm sure he needs a few extra claws around the Observatory... [/quote] @DTEvie As they say, two heads...or eleven heads...are better than one. XD
DTEvie wrote on 2015-09-21:
They appear to be... glitter summoning charms? Oh well enjoy your new sparkly room!

So what if we exalted an emperor to the Arcanist? I'm sure he needs a few extra claws around the Observatory...

@DTEvie

As they say, two heads...or eleven heads...are better than one. XD
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43