Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Let's Start the Apocalypse!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
[quote name="Walle" date=2015-09-26 15:41:50] [item=fallout streak] (Please ping :) ) [/quote] @Walle c:
Walle wrote on 2015-09-26:
Fallout Streak

(Please ping :) )

@Walle c:
That's my yarn. Which I was knitting with. Give it back!

Actually, can you check out my knitting pattern? I think I got the symbols right, and I found these really neat recipes for herbal dyes! Wolfsbane's a herb, right?
That's my yarn. Which I was knitting with. Give it back!

Actually, can you check out my knitting pattern? I think I got the symbols right, and I found these really neat recipes for herbal dyes! Wolfsbane's a herb, right?
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
Sorry, I can't seem to find any Wolfsbane and all that you had was melted down in Baldwins cauldron. Y'know, before it was taken away

What really needs to be investigated are the new wildlife that was discovered...especially those Beastclan guys. I propose we kidnap some of them to...research.
Sorry, I can't seem to find any Wolfsbane and all that you had was melted down in Baldwins cauldron. Y'know, before it was taken away

What really needs to be investigated are the new wildlife that was discovered...especially those Beastclan guys. I propose we kidnap some of them to...research.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
[item=fallout streak] (Please ping :) )

Fallout Streak

5cx1lc.jpgfL0umpy.png arcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png
[quote name="Walle" date=2015-09-26 16:11:33] [item=fallout streak] (Please ping :) ) [/quote] @Walle
Walle wrote on 2015-09-26:
Fallout Streak

@Walle
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
and the result of ur quote unquote research caused them to get infected with something and revolt and slew ur scientists

now we have a mass amount of beastclans rampaging
and the result of ur quote unquote research caused them to get infected with something and revolt and slew ur scientists

now we have a mass amount of beastclans rampaging
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
It's all right, the Arcanist placated and/or confused them with offers of tea.

Unfortunately, it seems as a result he's finally noticed that he's missing half his tea stash. (It may or may not be because of a stray batch of hatchlings.) He looks sort of upset?
It's all right, the Arcanist placated and/or confused them with offers of tea.

Unfortunately, it seems as a result he's finally noticed that he's missing half his tea stash. (It may or may not be because of a stray batch of hatchlings.) He looks sort of upset?
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
It's alright, almost all the deitys are placated when the shenanigans involve hatchlings for the inborn 'pleading' look all hatchlings have until adulthood regardless of the flight they belong to that gets them out of trouble.

Now if a bunch of ADULT dragons were to go off and steal all of the ARcanists books on stars, well that might be anohter story... lets find out!
It's alright, almost all the deitys are placated when the shenanigans involve hatchlings for the inborn 'pleading' look all hatchlings have until adulthood regardless of the flight they belong to that gets them out of trouble.

Now if a bunch of ADULT dragons were to go off and steal all of the ARcanists books on stars, well that might be anohter story... lets find out!
hellebore2.png
[item=fallout streak] I need to get rid of this streak before the end of the festival, haha. :P (Ping please!)
Fallout Streak

I need to get rid of this streak before the end of the festival, haha. :P

(Ping please!)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
[quote name="Ponythekidrs" date=2015-09-26 17:42:50] [item=fallout streak] I need to get rid of this streak before the end of the festival, haha. :P (Ping please!) [/quote] @ponythekidrs :D
Ponythekidrs wrote on 2015-09-26:
Fallout Streak

I need to get rid of this streak before the end of the festival, haha. :P

(Ping please!)

@ponythekidrs :D
hellebore2.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43