Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FlameForger's Holiday Raffle! [Update!]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53
@jesse0319

Aaaah! I won something. I won something?! I won something!

1. Leveling service 1-10 (one dragon)
2. Customized Battle Set
3. Might Set
@jesse0319

Aaaah! I won something. I won something?! I won something!

1. Leveling service 1-10 (one dragon)
2. Customized Battle Set
3. Might Set
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@jesse0319
Wow, lucky I got a second chance!
Here are my choices:
1. Customized Battle Set
2. Skin: Keeper of Candor
3. Lookin' Fab
4. Raith
5. Eye of the Tiger
@jesse0319
Wow, lucky I got a second chance!
Here are my choices:
1. Customized Battle Set
2. Skin: Keeper of Candor
3. Lookin' Fab
4. Raith
5. Eye of the Tiger
Mj3Gc1S.png
@jesse0319

I'm super late so I guess my prize is forfeit...thank you very much, though.
@jesse0319

I'm super late so I guess my prize is forfeit...thank you very much, though.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
Hello everyone! Thank you for your patience. Due to unforeseen Real Life Responsibilities, @jesse0319 has had to step back and has asked me to take over with the doling out of prizes. Hang tight and we will get this show on the road again shortly!
Hello everyone! Thank you for your patience. Due to unforeseen Real Life Responsibilities, @jesse0319 has had to step back and has asked me to take over with the doling out of prizes. Hang tight and we will get this show on the road again shortly!
Alright, so the winners from Round 8 have been collected and the prizes you've won are listed below! I will be PMing each of you with either your items or further information. Those of you receiving items or dragons, if you could please be patient until I can get my hands on all of them. Thanks again, and congrats! Tonake84603: Dragons: Purple Night Pair Nimphy: Levelling 1-10 Kobli: Customised Battle Set Raiek: Kamaitachi Salve attackpunkbird: Food Pack 4 Stanari: A hatchling from Sapphire and Varun JadeTigerRider: Hail Hydra! Which means it's time for.... [center][b]Winners, Round 9![/b] Just some things to note: 1. Winners will be announced in batches of 10 2. Each user can only win Once. If a ticket is drawn and that user has already won, that ticket will be redrawn. 3. When you win, pick a prize pack you want. If you are 2nd on the list, pick 2. 3rd, pick 3. Etc. you will get your first choice if no one has claimed it, otherwise I'll go down your list until I reach a prize pack that hasn't been taken! 4. Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize. 24 hours after this post, you forfeit and another number will be drawn. So here we go![/center] [list=1][*]@ankh [*]@Aleise [*]@CrazyCheetahGirl [*]@CometStorm [*]@jinjer91 [*]@Zemya [*]@Carsail [*]@DetectiveAdriene [*]@Zosia [*]@AllosaurCoffee[/list] Congratulations! Please post here with your prize selections! (Don't forget to ping me @Redfoot!) And a note on prizes! There are [b]49[/b] prizes remaining! As I can't clean up the list on the first page, please refer to this (much, much simpler) list for the prizes still available: [center][b]Remaining Prizes[b][/center] Food: [list][*]Pack 2 [*] Pack 3 [*] Pack 5 [*] Pack 6 [*] Pack 7[/list] Apparel: [list] [*] Golden Birdskull Set [*] Nomad's Sandwastes Set[/list] Battle Stones: [list] [*] Bolt Set [*] Slash Set [*] Might Set [*] Acuity Set [*] Support Set [*] Support Set [*] Support Set +[/list] Familars and Crates: [list] [*] Attack of the Warcats! [*] Mostly Mire [*] Quiet as a Ragamouse [*] One Star Wonder [*]One-Two Punch [*] Dynamic Duo [*] Hail Hydra [*] Dos [*] Podid Plus [*] 4-Star Dragonball [*] 4-Star Team [*] 5ever [*] 1-5 Survey [*] Look What the Crow Dragged In [*] The Crow Chased the Weasel [*] The Hunter and the Hunted [*] LFG[/list] Dragons: [list] [*] Acrux [*] Raith [*] Flambebe [*] Nikita [*] Caladorn [*] Carya [*] Oracion [*] Coals and Embers[/list] Pick a pair, get a hatchie: [list] [*] Mercury & Charene [*] Masato & Yushi [*] Andromeda & Sirius [*] Gauvain & Shalis [*] Pele & Cinan[/list] Art: [list] [*] Jesse0319 Bust or Headshot[/list] Services: [list] [*] Leveling Service 1-15 for one (1) dragon from 1-15 by Jesse0319. [*] Leveling Service 1-10 for one (1) dragon from 1- 10 by Jesse0319. [*] Leveling Service 1-10 for one (1) dragon from 1- 10 by Jesse0319.[/list]
Alright, so the winners from Round 8 have been collected and the prizes you've won are listed below! I will be PMing each of you with either your items or further information. Those of you receiving items or dragons, if you could please be patient until I can get my hands on all of them. Thanks again, and congrats!

Tonake84603: Dragons: Purple Night Pair
Nimphy: Levelling 1-10
Kobli: Customised Battle Set
Raiek: Kamaitachi Salve
attackpunkbird: Food Pack 4
Stanari: A hatchling from Sapphire and Varun
JadeTigerRider: Hail Hydra!

Which means it's time for....
Winners, Round 9!

Just some things to note:
1. Winners will be announced in batches of 10
2. Each user can only win Once. If a ticket is drawn and that user has already won, that ticket will be redrawn.
3. When you win, pick a prize pack you want. If you are 2nd on the list, pick 2. 3rd, pick 3. Etc. you will get your first choice if no one has claimed it, otherwise I'll go down your list until I reach a prize pack that hasn't been taken!
4. Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize. 24 hours after this post, you forfeit and another number will be drawn.

So here we go!
  1. @ankh
  2. @Aleise
  3. @CrazyCheetahGirl
  4. @CometStorm
  5. @jinjer91
  6. @Zemya
  7. @Carsail
  8. @DetectiveAdriene
  9. @Zosia
  10. @AllosaurCoffee

Congratulations! Please post here with your prize selections! (Don't forget to ping me @Redfoot!)

And a note on prizes! There are 49 prizes remaining! As I can't clean up the list on the first page, please refer to this (much, much simpler) list for the prizes still available:
Remaining Prizes

Food:
  • Pack 2
  • Pack 3
  • Pack 5
  • Pack 6
  • Pack 7

Apparel:
  • Golden Birdskull Set
  • Nomad's Sandwastes Set

Battle Stones:
  • Bolt Set
  • Slash Set
  • Might Set
  • Acuity Set
  • Support Set
  • Support Set
  • Support Set +

Familars and Crates:
  • Attack of the Warcats!
  • Mostly Mire
  • Quiet as a Ragamouse
  • One Star Wonder
  • One-Two Punch
  • Dynamic Duo
  • Hail Hydra
  • Dos
  • Podid Plus
  • 4-Star Dragonball
  • 4-Star Team
  • 5ever
  • 1-5 Survey
  • Look What the Crow Dragged In
  • The Crow Chased the Weasel
  • The Hunter and the Hunted
  • LFG

Dragons:
  • Acrux
  • Raith
  • Flambebe
  • Nikita
  • Caladorn
  • Carya
  • Oracion
  • Coals and Embers

Pick a pair, get a hatchie:
  • Mercury & Charene
  • Masato & Yushi
  • Andromeda & Sirius
  • Gauvain & Shalis
  • Pele & Cinan

Art:
  • Jesse0319 Bust or Headshot

Services:
  • Leveling Service 1-15 for one (1) dragon from 1-15 by Jesse0319.
  • Leveling Service 1-10 for one (1) dragon from 1- 10 by Jesse0319.
  • Leveling Service 1-10 for one (1) dragon from 1- 10 by Jesse0319.
@Redfoot

I won something? I WON SOMETHING! AHHH

1) A food pack
2) Support Set +
3) One Star Wonder
4) 4-Star Team

Thank you :D
@Redfoot

I won something? I WON SOMETHING! AHHH

1) A food pack
2) Support Set +
3) One Star Wonder
4) 4-Star Team

Thank you :D
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@redfoot, I would love ..

-golden birdskull set
-mostly mire
@redfoot, I would love ..

-golden birdskull set
-mostly mire
img.jpg
@Redfoot Yay, prizes :D

4-Star Dragonball
Might Set
Skins & Accents - Keeper of Candor
Pack 2
Pack 5

@Redfoot Yay, prizes :D

4-Star Dragonball
Might Set
Skins & Accents - Keeper of Candor
Pack 2
Pack 5

CvMCKOn.png
Eeeeeeeeeeeee thankyouthankyouthankyou

@Redfoot

1. Leveling Service 1-15
2. Pele & Cinan
3. Dynamic Duo
4.Nikita
5. Hail Hydra
6. Might Set
7. Food pack 7
Eeeeeeeeeeeee thankyouthankyouthankyou

@Redfoot

1. Leveling Service 1-15
2. Pele & Cinan
3. Dynamic Duo
4.Nikita
5. Hail Hydra
6. Might Set
7. Food pack 7
29xdt2b.png
@Redfoot
Aww yis

1. Attack of the Warcats
2. Hunter and the hunted
3. Quiet as a ragmouse
4.Leveling Service 1-10

thank you very much!
@Redfoot
Aww yis

1. Attack of the Warcats
2. Hunter and the hunted
3. Quiet as a ragmouse
4.Leveling Service 1-10

thank you very much!
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but mage mage mage mage, so mage mage mage mage.
FLBan_1.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53