Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FlameForger's Holiday Raffle! [Update!]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53
@Redfoot
oh, awesome!

1 - Mostly Mire
2 - Quiet as a Ragamouse
3 - One Star Wonder
4 - Hail Hydra (if it's still available? :o if not: )
4a - Dos
5 - Nomad's Sandwastes Set
6 - One-Two Punch
7 - Food Pack 3
8 - Food Pack 5

thanks! :D
@Redfoot
oh, awesome!

1 - Mostly Mire
2 - Quiet as a Ragamouse
3 - One Star Wonder
4 - Hail Hydra (if it's still available? :o if not: )
4a - Dos
5 - Nomad's Sandwastes Set
6 - One-Two Punch
7 - Food Pack 3
8 - Food Pack 5

thanks! :D
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Redfoot

1 4 star team
2 dos
3 the hunter and the hunted

Thank you =)
@Redfoot

1 4 star team
2 dos
3 the hunter and the hunted

Thank you =)
4LxiTjz.gif
Haha, sorry everyone, Crystal Pools ate me today! Next round of winners will be announced by tomorrow morning, and I am working on getting everyone's prizes out to them - since we've got only a few more rounds to pull, I might pull all the names and then sort the prizes out afterwards.

Thanks again for everyone's patience!
Haha, sorry everyone, Crystal Pools ate me today! Next round of winners will be announced by tomorrow morning, and I am working on getting everyone's prizes out to them - since we've got only a few more rounds to pull, I might pull all the names and then sort the prizes out afterwards.

Thanks again for everyone's patience!
Alright, so the winners from Round 10 have been collected and the prizes you've won are listed below! I will be PMing each of you with either your items or further information. Those of you receiving items or dragons, if you could please be patient until I can get my hands on all of them. Thanks again, and congrats! @Veredii: 4-Star Team @maralice13: Dos @Creepshow: Food Pack @Tafficat: Caladorn @Drav: Look What the Crow Dragged In @corvidus: Mostly Mire @Abogad: Acrux Which means it's time for.... [center][b]Winners, Round 11![/b] Just some things to note: 1. Winners will be announced in batches of 10 2. Each user can only win Once. If a ticket is drawn and that user has already won, that ticket will be redrawn. 3. When you win, pick a prize pack you want. If you are 2nd on the list, pick 2. 3rd, pick 3. Etc. you will get your first choice if no one has claimed it, otherwise I'll go down your list until I reach a prize pack that hasn't been taken! 4. Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize. 24 hours after this post, you forfeit and another number will be drawn.[/center] So here we go! [list=1][*]@BrinBellway [*]@ancientsecrets [*]@Blastel [*]@Moorising [*]@haylay [*]@crateshya [*]@Nekkomancer [*]@Dreamlight [*]@Randomshmoe [*]@Sadrain[/list] Congratulations! Please post here with your prize selections! (Don't forget to ping me @Redfoot!) And a note on prizes! There are [b]32[/b] prizes remaining! As I can't clean up the list on the first page, please refer to this (much, much simpler) list for the prizes still available: [center][b]Remaining Prizes[b][/center] Food: [list][*] Pack 5 [*] Pack 6 [*] Pack 7[/list] Apparel: [list][*] Nomad's Sandwastes Set[/list] Battle Stones: [list] [*] Bolt Set [*] Slash Set [*] Might Set [*] Acuity Set [*] Support Set [*] Support Set[/list] Familars and Crates: [list][*] One Star Wonder [*]One-Two Punch [*] Dynamic Duo [*] Podid Plus [*] 5ever [*] 1-5 Survey [*] The Crow Chased the Weasel [*] The Hunter and the Hunted [*] LFG[/list] Dragons: [list] [*] Flambebe [*] Nikita [*] Carya [*] Oracion [*] Coals and Embers[/list] Pick a pair, get a hatchie: [list] [*] Mercury & Charene [*] Masato & Yushi [*] Andromeda & Sirius [*] Gauvain & Shalis [*] Pele & Cinan[/list] Art: [list] [*] Jesse0319 Bust or Headshot[/list] Services: [list] [*] Leveling Service 1-10 for one (1) dragon from 1- 10 by Jesse0319.[/list]
Alright, so the winners from Round 10 have been collected and the prizes you've won are listed below! I will be PMing each of you with either your items or further information. Those of you receiving items or dragons, if you could please be patient until I can get my hands on all of them. Thanks again, and congrats!

@Veredii: 4-Star Team
@maralice13: Dos
@Creepshow: Food Pack
@Tafficat: Caladorn
@Drav: Look What the Crow Dragged In
@corvidus: Mostly Mire
@Abogad: Acrux

Which means it's time for....
Winners, Round 11!

Just some things to note:
1. Winners will be announced in batches of 10
2. Each user can only win Once. If a ticket is drawn and that user has already won, that ticket will be redrawn.
3. When you win, pick a prize pack you want. If you are 2nd on the list, pick 2. 3rd, pick 3. Etc. you will get your first choice if no one has claimed it, otherwise I'll go down your list until I reach a prize pack that hasn't been taken!
4. Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize. 24 hours after this post, you forfeit and another number will be drawn.

So here we go!
  1. @BrinBellway
  2. @ancientsecrets
  3. @Blastel
  4. @Moorising
  5. @haylay
  6. @crateshya
  7. @Nekkomancer
  8. @Dreamlight
  9. @Randomshmoe
  10. @Sadrain

Congratulations! Please post here with your prize selections! (Don't forget to ping me @Redfoot!)

And a note on prizes! There are 32 prizes remaining! As I can't clean up the list on the first page, please refer to this (much, much simpler) list for the prizes still available:

Remaining Prizes

Food:
  • Pack 5
  • Pack 6
  • Pack 7

Apparel:
  • Nomad's Sandwastes Set

Battle Stones:
  • Bolt Set
  • Slash Set
  • Might Set
  • Acuity Set
  • Support Set
  • Support Set

Familars and Crates:
  • One Star Wonder
  • One-Two Punch
  • Dynamic Duo
  • Podid Plus
  • 5ever
  • 1-5 Survey
  • The Crow Chased the Weasel
  • The Hunter and the Hunted
  • LFG

Dragons:
  • Flambebe
  • Nikita
  • Carya
  • Oracion
  • Coals and Embers

Pick a pair, get a hatchie:
  • Mercury & Charene
  • Masato & Yushi
  • Andromeda & Sirius
  • Gauvain & Shalis
  • Pele & Cinan

Art:
  • Jesse0319 Bust or Headshot

Services:
  • Leveling Service 1-10 for one (1) dragon from 1- 10 by Jesse0319.
@Redfoot

I'd like the Might Set, please!
@Redfoot

I'd like the Might Set, please!
eimdef.gif
Wow, I won something! Thank you!! @Redfoot

The prize list in the order of my interest is:
1) The Hunter and the Hunted
2) Pack 5
3) Pack 6
4) Pack 7 (what can I say, I really need food)
5)One star wonder
6) One-two punch
7) Dynamic Duo
8) LFG
9) Podid Plus
10) Nomad Sandwastes Set

Some of those dragons & possible hatchies pulled at my heart, but my lair's full as it is so. D:
Wow, I won something! Thank you!! @Redfoot

The prize list in the order of my interest is:
1) The Hunter and the Hunted
2) Pack 5
3) Pack 6
4) Pack 7 (what can I say, I really need food)
5)One star wonder
6) One-two punch
7) Dynamic Duo
8) LFG
9) Podid Plus
10) Nomad Sandwastes Set

Some of those dragons & possible hatchies pulled at my heart, but my lair's full as it is so. D:
@Redfoot Oh dang, the raffle's still going apparently! Thanks for your hard work!

1. Nomad Set
2. One Star Wonder
3. One Two Punch
4. Dynamic Duo
5. 1-5 Survey
6. 5ever

Thanks a bunch!

@Redfoot Oh dang, the raffle's still going apparently! Thanks for your hard work!

1. Nomad Set
2. One Star Wonder
3. One Two Punch
4. Dynamic Duo
5. 1-5 Survey
6. 5ever

Thanks a bunch!

CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Redfoot
Thanks for hosting this raffle! < 3
1. Oracion
2. Support set
3. Coals and Embers
4. Pack 5
5. Pack 6
6. One Star Wonder
7. 5ever
8. Nomad Sandwaste set
@Redfoot
Thanks for hosting this raffle! < 3
1. Oracion
2. Support set
3. Coals and Embers
4. Pack 5
5. Pack 6
6. One Star Wonder
7. 5ever
8. Nomad Sandwaste set
Don't forget to take a break!
@crateshya @Dreamlight I am doing my best! *runs around with arms full of familiars and dragons*
@crateshya @Dreamlight I am doing my best! *runs around with arms full of familiars and dragons*
@Redfoot
Take your time! Don't stress~
@Redfoot
Take your time! Don't stress~
Don't forget to take a break!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53