Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FlameForger's Holiday Raffle! [Update!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/IZxOiKP.png[/img] [i]As you move among the stalls in the Ashfall Waste, a dragon rises out of a nearby lava pool. He looks like he's made of the molten rock himself. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86089/8608837_350.png?mtime=Vb-VkQADX2w.png[/img] "Hello, and welcome to the ever-burning land of the Ashfall Waste. I am Mercury, a resident of a nearby clan. This year, our clan has volunteered for a very important mission - running the FlameForger’s Raffle." The guardian pulls a large chest out from within the lava pool - how did it not burn in there? He places one giant forepaw on it, "This chest holds many a treasure. We wish to give you all a chance at something within."[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] Welcome to the official FlameForger’s Raffle everyone! Fire Flight has worked very hard on this to make sure it’s enjoyable, and BOY do we have some great prizes! Read On! You can see all of the information about the raffle, including how many tickets you've bought/earned, on the google doc [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rq985u-538CJ22PKrMzsrM9fzlXKz5humDMCzBK580Q/edit?usp=sharing]Here[/url]. To see your tickets won in other FF events (for this raffle), you can view the google doc [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wkvxZHtvsRFmJQWWBeBAn59AUB0LlKAZcdD8COt4Pwg/edit?usp=sharing]Here[/url]. [b]Update 9/15[/b] I am doing a slight revamp to the google doc. They way I've been drawing numbers is extremely tedious. I'm adding a formula into the Excel sheet so I am able to delete a row and it automatically updates the ticket start-end numbers (so if A has tickets #1-5, as well as 10-15, and B has 6-9, and B gets deleted, A will have #1-11 so there's no number gap). I copied the tickets over and have to go through and delete those who've already won, then I can start drawing again. I'm sorry for the delay! [b]Contents:[/b] [b]Post 1[/b]: Welcome [b][You Are Here!][/b] [b]Post 2[/b]: Information and Rules [b]Post 3[/b]: Ticket Information [b]Post 4[/b]: Prizes! [b]Post 5[/b]: Extra [/center]
IZxOiKP.png

As you move among the stalls in the Ashfall Waste, a dragon rises out of a nearby lava pool. He looks like he's made of the molten rock himself.

8608837_350.png?mtime=Vb-VkQADX2w.png

"Hello, and welcome to the ever-burning land of the Ashfall Waste. I am Mercury, a resident of a nearby clan. This year, our clan has volunteered for a very important mission - running the FlameForger’s Raffle."

The guardian pulls a large chest out from within the lava pool - how did it not burn in there? He places one giant forepaw on it, "This chest holds many a treasure. We wish to give you all a chance at something within."

K9GxPnl.png

Welcome to the official FlameForger’s Raffle everyone! Fire Flight has worked very hard on this to make sure it’s enjoyable, and BOY do we have some great prizes! Read On!

You can see all of the information about the raffle, including how many tickets you've bought/earned, on the google doc Here.

To see your tickets won in other FF events (for this raffle), you can view the google doc Here.

Update 9/15
I am doing a slight revamp to the google doc. They way I've been drawing numbers is extremely tedious. I'm adding a formula into the Excel sheet so I am able to delete a row and it automatically updates the ticket start-end numbers (so if A has tickets #1-5, as well as 10-15, and B has 6-9, and B gets deleted, A will have #1-11 so there's no number gap). I copied the tickets over and have to go through and delete those who've already won, then I can start drawing again. I'm sorry for the delay!

Contents:

Post 1: Welcome [You Are Here!]
Post 2: Information and Rules
Post 3: Ticket Information
Post 4: Prizes!
Post 5: Extra
tumblr_inline_o25fv9fuT31r3lvtf_500.png
xxx | xxx
[center] [size=5][color=orange][b]Information and Rules[/b][/color][/size] This is my first raffle, so I hope that I'm doing things in a nice manner. If at any time you see something that you feel could be better, feel free to ping me @jesse0319 or @Redfoot or send me a PM! [b]This raffle will run the week of FlameForger’s (August 23rd - 29th)[/b] Prizes will be distributed starting [b]August 30th![/b] [quote=Rules] [b]1.[/b]PRAISE MATHER! [b]2.[/b] You must ping me @jesse0319 when you send in any ticket money. It helps keep things organized for me! [b]3.[/b] Feel free to stick around and chat in this thread! [b]4.[/b] Be nice to everyone here. No begging, being rude, etc. [b]5.[/b] I reserve the right to change these rules and/or the prizes of this raffle at any time. If this happens, I will make sure to ping everyone who has bought tickets! (this likely will not happen) [b]6.[/b] Have fun![/quote] [quote=How Prizes Work] Someone asked this and it was a good question, so I thought I'd address it here. The winners will be drawn the day After FlameForger's ends (Aug. 30). The winners will then pick the pack they want, in the order they were drawn in. So: Winners are: 1. Player A 2. Player B Player A picks a prize pack, then player B picks from what's left, etc. Hope this clears up any confusion! [/quote] [b]Contents:[/b] Post 1: Welcome Post 2: Information and Rules [b][You Are Here!][/b] Post 3: Ticket Information Post 4: Prizes! Post 5: Extra [/center]
Information and Rules

This is my first raffle, so I hope that I'm doing things in a nice manner. If at any time you see something that you feel could be better, feel free to ping me @jesse0319 or @Redfoot or send me a PM!

This raffle will run the week of FlameForger’s (August 23rd - 29th)
Prizes will be distributed starting August 30th!
Rules wrote:
1.PRAISE MATHER!
2. You must ping me @jesse0319 when you send in any ticket money. It helps keep things organized for me!
3. Feel free to stick around and chat in this thread!
4. Be nice to everyone here. No begging, being rude, etc.
5. I reserve the right to change these rules and/or the prizes of this raffle at any time. If this happens, I will make sure to ping everyone who has bought tickets! (this likely will not happen)
6. Have fun!
How Prizes Work wrote:
Someone asked this and it was a good question, so I thought I'd address it here. The winners will be drawn the day After FlameForger's ends (Aug. 30). The winners will then pick the pack they want, in the order they were drawn in. So:
Winners are:
1. Player A
2. Player B

Player A picks a prize pack, then player B picks from what's left, etc. Hope this clears up any confusion!

Contents:
Post 1: Welcome
Post 2: Information and Rules [You Are Here!]
Post 3: Ticket Information
xxx | xxx

Ticket Information

Tickets can be bought for only 500t. They can be bought in other ways too, and you can even earn FREE tickets!

Buying tickets
1. 500t per ticket
2. 1 gem per ticket
3. 1 festival currency (any) per 2 tickets

Earning Tickets
To earn free tickets, you must buy at least one ticket via the methods above.
1. Advertise this thread in your signature - 1 ticket
2. Bump this thread - 1 ticket per bump (Max 1 bump per day)
3. Send in some items (varies - see google doc)
4. Earn/win tickets in other FF events (you do NOT have to buy tickets first to get these!)
Quote:
Tickets Sold: 18,116

Contents:
Post 3: Ticket Information [You Are Here!]

Ticket Information

Tickets can be bought for only 500t. They can be bought in other ways too, and you can even earn FREE tickets!

Buying tickets
1. 500t per ticket
2. 1 gem per ticket
3. 1 festival currency (any) per 2 tickets

Earning Tickets
To earn free tickets, you must buy at least one ticket via the methods above.
1. Advertise this thread in your signature - 1 ticket
2. Bump this thread - 1 ticket per bump (Max 1 bump per day)
3. Send in some items (varies - see google doc)
4. Earn/win tickets in other FF events (you do NOT have to buy tickets first to get these!)
Quote:
Tickets Sold: 18,116

Contents:
Post 3: Ticket Information [You Are Here!]
xxx | xxx
[center] [size=5][color=orange][b]Prizes![/b][/color][/size] [quote=Food Points] [quote=Pack 1 - TAKEN] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_insect.png[/img] 1,000 points [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_meat.png[/img] 1,000 points [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_seafood.png[/img] 1,000 points [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_plant.png[/img] 1,000 points [/quote] [quote=Pack 2] [item=Sunflower Seeds]x99[item=Clownfish]x99[item=Black Masked Lovebird]x99[item=petalwing matriarch]x99 [/quote] [quote=Pack 3] [item=Sunflower Seeds]x99[item=Clownfish]x99[item=Lovebird]x99[item=petalwing matriarch]x99 [/quote] [quote=Pack 4] [item=Sunflower Seeds]x99[item=Clownfish]x99[item=Coiled Burnserpent]x99[item=vibrant flutterer]x99 [/quote] [quote=Pack 5] [item=Paradise Seeds]x99[item=Bluebell Clownfish]x99[item=Writhing Treesnake]x99[item=vibrant flutterer]x99 [/quote] [quote=Pack 6] [item=Paradise Seeds]x99[item=Bluebell Clownfish]x99[item=Writhing Treesnake]x99[item=Redclaw Scorpion]x99 [/quote] [quote=Pack 7] [item=Paradise Seeds]x99[item=Bluebell Clownfish]x99[item=Writhing Treesnake]x99[item=Firebelly Scorpion]x99 [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=GenOne Starter Kit - TAKEN] [item=unhatched fire egg][item=Primary gene: piebald][item=secondary gene: paint][item=tertiary gene: okapi] [/quote] [quote=Sprites! - ALL TAKEN] [quote=Fire Sprite] [item=Fire Sprite] [/quote] [quote=Ice Sprite] [item=Ice Sprite] [/quote] [quote=Earth Sprite] [item=Earth Sprite] [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=Apparel Sets] [quote=Burnished Gold - TAKEN] [item=Burnished Gold Helmet][item=Burnished Gold Gorget][item=Burnished Gold Pauldrons][item=Burnished Gold Gauntlets][item=Burnished Gold Belt][item=Burnished Gold Boots][item=Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs] [/quote] [quote=Ebony Filigree - TAKEN] [item=Ebony Filigree Helmet][item=Ebony Filigree Gauntlets][item=Ebony Filigree Banner][item=Ebony Filigree Breastplate][item=Ebony Filigree Boots][item=Ebony Filigree Wing Guard][item=Ebony Filigree Tail Guard] [/quote] [quote=Iron Filigree - TAKEN] [item=Iron Filigree Helmet][item=Iron Filigree Gauntlets][item=Iron Filigree Banner][item=Iron Filigree Breastplate][item=Iron Filigree Boots][item=Iron Filigree Wing Guard][item=Iron Filigree Tail Guard] [/quote] [quote=Cobalt Filigree - TAKEN] [item=Cobalt Filigree Helmet][item=Cobalt Filigree Gauntlets][item=Cobalt Filigree Banner][item=Cobalt Filigree Breastplate][item=Cobalt Filigree Boots][item=Cobalt Filigree Wing Guard][item=Cobalt Filigree Tail Guard] [/quote] [quote=Citrine Teardrop - TAKEN] [item=Teardrop Citrine Anklet][item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt][item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Leg Band][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace][item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][item=Teardrop Citrine Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop] [/quote] [quote=Jade Teardrop - TAKEN] [item=Teardrop Jade Anklet][item=Teardrop Jade Armlet][item=Teardrop Jade Belt][item=Teardrop Jade Bracelet][item=Teardrop Jade Choker][item=Teardrop Jade Earrings][item=Teardrop Jade Leg Band][item=Teardrop Jade Necklace][item=Teardrop Jade Pendant][item=Teardrop Jade Ring][item=Teardrop Jade Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Jade Wing Loop] [/quote] [quote=Lapis Lazuli Teardrop - TAKEN] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Anklet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Ring][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop] [/quote] [quote=Pastel Spinel Teardrop - TAKEN] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Armlet][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Bracelet][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Pendant][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Wing Loop] [/quote] [quote=Pearl Teardrop - TAKEN] [item=Teardrop Pearl Anklet][item=Teardrop Pearl Armlet][item=Teardrop Pearl Belt][item=Teardrop Pearl Bracelet][item=Teardrop Pearl Choker][item=Teardrop Pearl Earrings][item=Teardrop Pearl Leg Band][item=Teardrop Pearl Necklace][item=Teardrop Pearl Pendant][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Teardrop Pearl Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Pearl Wing Loop] [/quote] [quote=Ruby Teardrop - TAKEN] [item=Teardrop Ruby Anklet][item=Teardrop Ruby Armlet][item=Teardrop Ruby Belt][item=Teardrop Ruby Bracelet][item=Teardrop Ruby Choker][item=Teardrop Ruby Earrings][item=Teardrop Ruby Leg Band][item=Teardrop Ruby Necklace][item=Teardrop Ruby Pendant][item=Teardrop Ruby Ring][item=Teardrop Ruby Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Ruby Wing Loop] [/quote] [quote=Tropical Birdskull Set - TAKEN] [item=tropical birdskull headdress][item=tropical birdskull legband][item=tropical birdskull necklace][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=tropical birdskull wingpiece][item=blood red wolf cape] [/quote] [quote=Golden Birdskull Set] [item=golden birdskull headdress][item=golden birdskull legband][item=golden birdskull necklace][item=golden birdskull armband][item=golden birdskull wingpiece] [/quote] [quote=Nomad's Sandwastes Set] [item=Nomad's sandwastes vest][item=nomad's sandwastes turban][item=nomad's sandwastes sash][item=nomad's sandwastes socks][item=duneglider cape] [/quote] [quote=Brewing Safety 101 - TAKEN] [item=Alchemist Eyewear][item=Black Protective Eyewear][item=Green Protective Eyewear][item=Orange Protective Eyewear][item=Pink Protective Eyewear][item=White Protective Eyewear] [/quote] [quote=I Wanna Be a Bird! - TAKEN] [item=Chestnut Feathered Wings][item=Chestnut Tail Feathers][item=Sapphire Feathered Wings][item=Sapphire Tail Feathers] [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=Battle Packs] [quote=Bolt Set] [item=Mana Bolt][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Flame Bolt][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Bright Bolt][item=Shock Bolt][item=Vile Bolt][item=Dark Bolt][item=Hydro Bolt][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Leaf Bolt] [/quote] [quote=Slash Set] [item=Rune Slash][item=Rock Slash][item=Blazing Slash][item=Freezing Slash][item=Blinding Slash][item=Thunder Slash][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Mist Slash][item=Wave Slash][item=Gust Slash][item=Jungle Slash] [/quote] [quote=Might Set] [item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment] [/quote] [quote=Acuity Set] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [/quote] [quote=Support Set] [item=Haste][item=Concentration][item=Bolster] *This pack will be given out twice [/quote] [quote=Support Set +] [item=Haste][item=Concentration][item=Bolster][item=Rally][item=Ward] [/quote] [quote=Customized Battle Set] [item=Prismatic Meditate][item=Plumed Anticipation][item=Empathetic Regeneration][item=Irradiated Scratch] [/quote] [quote=Culex Battle Set - ALL TAKEN] [item=Eliminate][item=Ambush]x2[item=Berserker]x3 *This pack will be given out 3 times [/quote] [quote=Mage/Healer Pack - ALL TAKEN] [item=Rally][item=Aid][item=Discipline][item=Ambush][item=Scholar]x3 *This pack will be given out 2 times [/quote] [quote=Coli Starter Kit - TAKEN] [item=Fiery Might Fragment]x3 [item=Berserker]x3 [item=ambush]x2 [item=eliminate] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14919498] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149195/14919498_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=Skins & Accents] If you choose this, please pick 1 that you want! :3 [item=Skin: Salve Kamaitachi][item=Skin: Warcat Protector][item=Skin: Keeper of Candor][item=Skin: Brightheart][item=Skin: Mire] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=Retired Delights! - ALL TAKEN] [quote=Nature's Past - TAKEN] [item=Botanys Back Chest][item=Seedling Chest][item=Are You Glade Chest] [/quote] [quote=Fire and Rocks - TAKEN] [item=Skin: Construct of Flame][item=Skin: Banded Jasper][item=Construct Chest] [/quote] [quote=A Snowy FlameForger's? - TAKEN] [item=Snowsquall Souvenir Chest] [/quote] [quote=Thunder and Light(ning) - TAKEN] [item=Thundervolt Chest][item=Nightshatter Chest][item=Brightheart Chest] [/quote] [quote=Waves of Magic Grow Beautiful Flowers - TAKEN] [item=Oceanguard Chest][item=Skin: Drowned Spirits][item=Skin: Binding Energies][item=Botanys Back Chest] [/quote] [quote=Windy Days - TAKEN] [item=Gustborne Balloon] [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=Festival Extravaganza! - ALL TAKEN] [quote=Lightning Extravaganza - TAKEN] [item=thundervolt chest][item=Lightning Lancer] [/quote] [quote=Thunder Extravaganza - TAKEN] [item=Dancing Conductor chest][item=livewire grizzly] [/quote] [quote=Sunlight Extravaganza - TAKEN] [item=brightheart chest][item=sunbeam ursa] [/quote] [quote=Sunbeam Extravaganza - TAKEN] [item=brightheart chest][item=sunbeam soldier] [/quote] [quote=Thundercrack does strike twice - TAKEN] [item=mesa mechanojets][item=electrician's crown][item=lightning lancer][item=electricians emblem] [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=Back to the Grind] [quote=Kamaitachi-Blade Attack! - TAKEN] [item=scythe crate][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=salve kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi] [/quote] [quote=Kamaitachi-Salve Attack?] [item=salve crate][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=salve kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi] [/quote] [quote=Attack of the Warcats!] [item=protector crate][item=warcat protector][item=double-tailed warcat] [/quote] [quote=Silly Serpent - TAKEN] [item=skin: shattered serpent][item=onyx cobra]x5 [item=opal cobra]x5 [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=Yo Baldwin] [quote=Make Me Some Claws - TAKEN] [item=common podid claws]x45 [item=blue sludge] [item=green sludge] [item=purple sludge] [item=grey slime] [i]**This pack can be awarded three times.**[/i] [/quote] [quote=Lookin' Fab] [item=southmarsh podid claws]x45 [item=yellow sludge][item=orange sludge][item=red sludge][item=grey slime] [i]**This pack can be awarded three times.**[/i] [/quote] [quote=Not the Claws You Were Looking For - TAKEN] [item=southmarsh podid claws]x15 [item=common podid claws]x15 [item=smoky bantam fangar] [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=March of the Familiars] [quote=Mostly Mire] [item=emerald cave jewel][item=psywurm][item=venomous toridae][item=blackwing croaker][item=clouddancer][item=elk] [/quote] [quote=Is that a Lizard? - TAKEN] [item=emerald cave jewel][item=psywurm][item=venomous toridae][item=blackwing croaker][item=wetland unicorn][item=bramble guardian] [/quote] [quote=Quiet as a Ragamouse] [item=emerald cave jewel][item=psywurm][item=venomous toridae][item=blackwing croaker][item=ragamouse][item=Longneck Magi] [/quote] [quote=One Star Wonder] [item=bluemoon aviar][item=psywurm][item=venomous toridae][item=blackwing croaker][item=greatshell][item=Longneck Mender] [/quote] [quote=One-Two Punch] [item=poisonous toridae][item=everglade lasher][item=baku][item=carmine serthis][item=noggle] [/quote] [quote=Dynamic Duo] [item=poisonous toridae][item=wildwood owl][item=heartred croaker][item=carmine serthis][item=noggle] [/quote] [quote=Dos] [item=proto manticore][item=poisonous toridae][item=heartred croaker][item=wildwood owl][item=noggle] [/quote] [quote=Hail Hydra - 1 TAKEN] [item=silver springbok][item=warcat protector][item=mossy cerdae][item=tuxedo floracat] [i]**This pack can be given out 3 times.**[/i] [/quote] [quote=Secret Squirrel - TAKEN] [item=southmarsh podid][item=swift volt][item=double-tailed warcat] [/quote] [quote=Podid Plus] [item=southmarsh podid][item=common podid][item=double-tailed warcat] [/quote] [quote=4-Star Dragonball] [item=sickle kamaitachi][item=scarlet flycatcher][item=southmarsh podid] [/quote] [quote=4-Star Team] [item=swift volt][item=double-tailed warcat][item=southmarsh podid] [/quote] [quote=5ever] [item=storm seeker][item=leafy moth][item=grey river flight] [/quote] [quote=1-5 Survey] [item=storm seeker][item=mistwatch shellion][item=chimera] [/quote] [quote=Look What the Crow Dragged In] [item=storm seeker][item=shiny residue][item=river muck] [/quote] [quote=The Crow Chased the Weasel] [item=storm seeker][item=brilliant psywurm][item=salve kamaitachi] [/quote] [quote=Seeing Stars - TAKEN] [item=loga] [/quote] [quote=Movie Star - TAKEN] [item=loga] [/quote] [quote=Yogi Bear - TAKEN] [item=Magma Embear] [/quote] [quote=Boo-Boo Bear - TAKEN] [item=Magma Embear] [/quote] [quote=The Hunter and the Hunted] [item=winter wolf][item=mossy cerdae][item=poisonous toridae] [/quote] [quote=LFG] [item=longneck interloper][item=longneck skirmisher][item=longneck mender][item=longneck mender] [/quote] [quote=TO XIEBALBA - TAKEN] [item=blackwing croaker][item=storm seeker][item=storm seeker][item=brilliant psywurm][item=brilliant psywurm][item=autumn dryad][item=longneck mender][item=longneck mender] [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=Summon the Dragons!] [quote=Lynceus - TAKEN] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9587889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95879/9587889_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Silver | Leaf | White Bar | Current | Underbelly [b]~level 25, fully stoned/statted via Culex's Farmer build~[/b] [/quote] [quote=Acrux] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12852182] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128522/12852182_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Obsidian | Leaf | White Bar | Current | Underbelly [/quote] [quote=Raith] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13385723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133858/13385723_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Obsidian | Blood | Obsidian Tiger | Shimmer | Basic [/quote] [quote=Theia - TAKEN] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12535317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125354/12535317_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Rose | Ice | Ice Iridescent | Shimmer | Smoke [/quote] [quote=Flambebe] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15547275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155473/15547275_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Caribbean | Blue | Tomato Basic | Basic | Spines [/quote] [quote=Dexter - TAKEN] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12819647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128197/12819647_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Soil | Beige | Platinum Tiger | Eye Spots | Basic [/quote] [quote=Nikita] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12908103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129082/12908103_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Clown | Current | Underbelly Ice | Silver | Maize [/quote] [quote=Caladorn] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12509218] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125093/12509218_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Iridescent | Shimmer | Circuit Black | Purple | White [/quote] [quote=Carya] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11786829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117869/11786829_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Iridescent | Facet | Smoke Grey | Violet | Violet [/quote] [quote=Oracion] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14708705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147088/14708705_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Iridescent | Facet | Gembond Ice | Maize | Maize [/quote] [quote=Eye of the Tiger - TAKEN] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14733553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147336/14733553_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Tiger | Eye Spots | Underbelly Fire | Beige | Beige [/quote] [quote=Coals and Embers] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14942010] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149421/14942010_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Iridescent | Shimmer | Smoke Coal | Tomato | Orange [/quote] [quote=Purple Night Breeding Pair] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12783371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127834/12783371_350.png[/img] [/url] Male "Trebor" Iridescent | Shimmer | Underbelly Purple | Obsidian | Charcoal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12484899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124849/12484899_350.png[/img] [/url] Female "Aiko" Speckle | Stripes | Basic Lavendar | Shadow | Violet [/quote] [quote=Forest Snakes Breeding Pair] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12651149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126512/12651149_350.png[/img] [/url] Male "Thanen" Iridescent | Shimmer | Underbelly Forest | Forest | White [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12761123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127612/12761123_350.png[/img] [/url] Female "Kylara" Tiger | Stripes | Underbelly Emerald | Jade | Grey [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=Pick-a-Pair!] Winners who choose this pack may select one pair from the packs below to reserve a baby. [quote=Mercury & Charene] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/86089/8608837.png?mtime=Vb-VkQAAUAo.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/128584/12858355.png?mtime=VVHPTgAAPbk.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=Godric & Robin/Melosa - TAKEN] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/126003/12600263.png?mtime=VbBg4QAARLk.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/127845/12784418.png?mtime=VZDIcgAASLw.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/145568/14556779.png?mtime=VbBicgAASO8.png[/img] Godric has two mates, so if you get this pack you can pick between the two mates! [/quote] [quote=Masato & Yushi] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/122624/12262385.png?mtime=VbBgrwAAPmc.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/129233/12923215.png?mtime=VWD79QAAQk8.png[/img] [/quote] [quote= Any Pair - TAKEN] Pick any 2 dragons from jesse0319's lair to be bred! (Does not include dragons given out in this raffle) [/quote] [quote=Sapphire & Varun] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87633&tab=dragon&did=11751737][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/117518/11751737.png?mtime=VWjWMgAASFY.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87633&tab=dragon&did=11175969][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/111760/11175969.png?mtime=VP3tRAAAPbg.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote=Andromeda & Sirius] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87633&tab=dragon&did=6775420][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/67755/6775420.png?mtime=VR7cMgAAV4I.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87633&tab=dragon&did=7067370][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/70674/7067370.png?mtime=VdH6XwAAQDk.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote=Gauvain & Shalis] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87633&tab=dragon&did=6819442][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/68195/6819442.png?mtime=VRer7QAAV2s.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87633&tab=dragon&did=9344567][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/93446/9344567.png?mtime=VS_laQAATys.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote=Iorama & Petra - TAKEN] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87633&tab=dragon&did=6836562][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/68366/6836562.png?mtime=Vb5tuQAAVIM.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87633&tab=dragon&did=7061902][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/70620/7061902.png?mtime=VcA-QAAAVCU.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote=Pele & Cinan] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87633&tab=dragon&did=9429023][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/94291/9429023.png?mtime=VVUjLgAAUm0.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87633&tab=dragon&did=11084905][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/110850/11084905.png?mtime=VPoZ5gAARc0.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=DragonART.com] [quote=Jesse0319 - 2 TAKEN] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/a891/f/2015/174/3/1/31d40fa0d26cdc5f1006ba6efbb5aaa7-d8yiz9j.png[/img] Bust or Headshot [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1481258][b]Art Shop[/b][/url] [i]**This prize pack can be awarded three times.**[/i] [/quote] [quote=Saxophony - ALL TAKEN] [img]http://i.imgur.com/zGp75Wz.png[/img] Headshot Only [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1441425][b]Art Shop[/b][/url] [i]**This prize pack can be awarded three times.**[/i] [/quote] [quote=Ursus - ALL TAKEN] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/c8a2e3208f54ac6796f14bc89999ad2d/tumblr_noanivcQkw1tsw2elo1_500.png[/img] Bust - TAKEN & [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/eca26af9dd355934c62a1508a7a460bc/tumblr_ntaus63xPn1tsw2elo1_540.png[/img] [s]Fullbody[/s] - TAKEN [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1167889][b]Art Shop[/b][/url] [i]**This prize pack can be awarded once for bust and once for fullbody.**[/i] [/quote] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K9GxPnl.png[/img] [quote=It's over 25,000!] [quote=Leveling Service 1-15 - 1 TAKEN] Leveling Service for one (1) dragon from 1- 15 by Jesse0319. [i]**This pack can be awarded twice.**[/i] [/quote] [quote=Team Leveling Service 1-15 - ALL TAKEN] Leveling Service for a team of dragons (3) from 1- 15 by Jesse0319. [i]**This pack can be awarded twice.**[/i] [/quote] [quote=Leveling Service 1-10] Leveling Service for one (1) dragon from 1- 10 by Jesse0319. [i]**This pack can be awarded three times.**[/i] [/quote] [quote=Team Leveling Service 1-25 - TAKEN] Leveling Service for a team of dragons (3) from 1- 25 by Phaedra. [/quote] [/quote]

Prizes!
Food Points wrote:
Pack 1 - TAKEN wrote:
icon_insect.png 1,000 points
icon_meat.png 1,000 points
icon_seafood.png 1,000 points
icon_plant.png 1,000 points
Pack 2 wrote:
Sunflower Seeds x99 Clownfish x99 Black Masked Lovebird x99 Petalwing Matriarch x99
Pack 3 wrote:
Sunflower Seeds x99 Clownfish x99 Lovebird x99 Petalwing Matriarch x99
Pack 4 wrote:
Sunflower Seeds x99 Clownfish x99 Coiled Burnserpent x99 Vibrant Flutterer x99
Pack 5 wrote:
Paradise Seeds x99 Bluebell Clownfish x99 Writhing Treesnake x99 Vibrant Flutterer x99
Pack 6 wrote:
Paradise Seeds x99 Bluebell Clownfish x99 Writhing Treesnake x99 Redclaw Scorpion x99
Pack 7 wrote:
Paradise Seeds x99 Bluebell Clownfish x99 Writhing Treesnake x99 Firebelly Scorpion x99

K9GxPnl.png
GenOne Starter Kit - TAKEN wrote:
Unhatched Fire Egg Primary Gene: Piebald Secondary Gene: Paint Tertiary Gene: Okapi
Sprites! - ALL TAKEN wrote:
Fire Sprite wrote:
Fire Sprite
Ice Sprite wrote:
Ice Sprite
Earth Sprite wrote:
Earth Sprite

K9GxPnl.png
Apparel Sets wrote:
Burnished Gold - TAKEN wrote:
Burnished Gold Helmet Burnished Gold Gorget Burnished Gold Pauldrons Burnished Gold Gauntlets Burnished Gold Belt Burnished Gold Boots Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs
Ebony Filigree - TAKEN wrote:
Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Ebony Filigree Banner Ebony Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Boots Ebony Filigree Wing Guard Ebony Filigree Tail Guard
Iron Filigree - TAKEN wrote:
Iron Filigree Helmet Iron Filigree Gauntlets Iron Filigree Banner Iron Filigree Breastplate Iron Filigree Boots Iron Filigree Wing Guard Iron Filigree Tail Guard
Cobalt Filigree - TAKEN wrote:
Cobalt Filigree Helmet Cobalt Filigree Gauntlets Cobalt Filigree Banner Cobalt Filigree Breastplate Cobalt Filigree Boots Cobalt Filigree Wing Guard Cobalt Filigree Tail Guard
Citrine Teardrop - TAKEN wrote:
Teardrop Citrine Anklet Teardrop Citrine Armlet Teardrop Citrine Belt Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Teardrop Citrine Choker Teardrop Citrine Earrings Teardrop Citrine Leg Band Teardrop Citrine Necklace Teardrop Citrine Pendant Teardrop Citrine Ring Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop
Jade Teardrop - TAKEN wrote:
Teardrop Jade Anklet Teardrop Jade Armlet Teardrop Jade Belt Teardrop Jade Bracelet Teardrop Jade Choker Teardrop Jade Earrings Teardrop Jade Leg Band Teardrop Jade Necklace Teardrop Jade Pendant Teardrop Jade Ring Teardrop Jade Tail Ring Teardrop Jade Wing Loop
Lapis Lazuli Teardrop - TAKEN wrote:
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Anklet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Ring Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop
Pastel Spinel Teardrop - TAKEN wrote:
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Armlet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt Teardrop Pastel Spinel Bracelet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace Teardrop Pastel Spinel Pendant Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Tail Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Wing Loop
Pearl Teardrop - TAKEN wrote:
Teardrop Pearl Anklet Teardrop Pearl Armlet Teardrop Pearl Belt Teardrop Pearl Bracelet Teardrop Pearl Choker Teardrop Pearl Earrings Teardrop Pearl Leg Band Teardrop Pearl Necklace Teardrop Pearl Pendant Teardrop Pearl Ring Teardrop Pearl Tail Ring Teardrop Pearl Wing Loop
Ruby Teardrop - TAKEN wrote:
Teardrop Ruby Anklet Teardrop Ruby Armlet Teardrop Ruby Belt Teardrop Ruby Bracelet Teardrop Ruby Choker Teardrop Ruby Earrings Teardrop Ruby Leg Band Teardrop Ruby Necklace Teardrop Ruby Pendant Teardrop Ruby Ring Teardrop Ruby Tail Ring Teardrop Ruby Wing Loop
Tropical Birdskull Set - TAKEN wrote:
Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Legband Tropical Birdskull Necklace Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Blood Red Wolf Cape
Golden Birdskull Set wrote:
Golden Birdskull Headdress Golden Birdskull Legband Golden Birdskull Necklace Golden Birdskull Armband Golden Birdskull Wingpiece
Nomad's Sandwastes Set wrote:
Nomad's Sandwastes Vest Nomad's Sandwastes Turban Nomad's Sandwastes Sash Nomad's Sandwastes Socks Duneglider Cape
Brewing Safety 101 - TAKEN wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear
I Wanna Be a Bird! - TAKEN wrote:
Chestnut Feathered Wings Chestnut Tail Feathers Sapphire Feathered Wings Sapphire Tail Feathers

K9GxPnl.png
Battle Packs wrote:
Bolt Set wrote:
Mana Bolt Boulder Bolt Flame Bolt Frigid Bolt Bright Bolt Shock Bolt Vile Bolt Dark Bolt Hydro Bolt Zephyr Bolt Leaf Bolt
Slash Set wrote:
Rune Slash Rock Slash Blazing Slash Freezing Slash Blinding Slash Thunder Slash Pestilent Slash Mist Slash Wave Slash Gust Slash Jungle Slash
Might Set wrote:
Earthen Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment
Acuity Set wrote:
Earthen Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment
Support Set wrote:
Haste Concentration Bolster
*This pack will be given out twice
Support Set + wrote:
Haste Concentration Bolster Rally Ward
Customized Battle Set wrote:
Prismatic Meditate Empathetic Regeneration Irradiated Scratch
Culex Battle Set - ALL TAKEN wrote:
Eliminate Ambush x2 Berserker x3
*This pack will be given out 3 times
Mage/Healer Pack - ALL TAKEN wrote:
Rally Aid Discipline Ambush Scholar x3
*This pack will be given out 2 times
Coli Starter Kit - TAKEN wrote:
Fiery Might Fragment x3 Berserker x3 Ambush x2 Eliminate

14919498_350.png

K9GxPnl.png
Skins & Accents wrote:
If you choose this, please pick 1 that you want! :3
Skin: Salve Kamaitachi Skin: Warcat Protector Skin: Keeper of Candor Skin: Brightheart Skin: Mire

K9GxPnl.png
Retired Delights! - ALL TAKEN wrote:
Nature's Past - TAKEN wrote:
Botanys Back Chest Seedling Chest Are You Glade Chest
Fire and Rocks - TAKEN wrote:
Skin: Construct of Flame Skin: Banded Jasper Construct Chest
A Snowy FlameForger's? - TAKEN wrote:
Snowsquall Souvenir Chest
Thunder and Light(ning) - TAKEN wrote:
Thundervolt Chest Nightshatter Chest Brightheart Chest
Waves of Magic Grow Beautiful Flowers - TAKEN wrote:
Oceanguard Chest Skin: Drowned Spirits Skin: Binding Energies Botanys Back Chest
Windy Days - TAKEN wrote:
Gustborne Balloon

K9GxPnl.png
Festival Extravaganza! - ALL TAKEN wrote:
Lightning Extravaganza - TAKEN wrote:
Thundervolt Chest Lightning Lancer
Thunder Extravaganza - TAKEN wrote:
Dancing Conductor Chest Livewire Grizzly
Sunlight Extravaganza - TAKEN wrote:
Brightheart Chest Sunbeam Ursa
Sunbeam Extravaganza - TAKEN wrote:
Brightheart Chest Sunbeam Soldier
Thundercrack does strike twice - TAKEN wrote:
Mesa Mechanojets Electrician's Crown Lightning Lancer

K9GxPnl.png
Back to the Grind wrote:
Kamaitachi-Blade Attack! - TAKEN wrote:
Scythe Crate Scythe Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi
Kamaitachi-Salve Attack? wrote:
Salve Crate Scythe Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi
Attack of the Warcats! wrote:
Protector Crate Warcat Protector Double-Tailed Warcat
Silly Serpent - TAKEN wrote:
Skin: Shattered Serpent Onyx Cobra x5 Opal Cobra x5

K9GxPnl.png
Yo Baldwin wrote:
Make Me Some Claws - TAKEN wrote:
Common Podid Claws x45 Blue Sludge Green Sludge Purple Sludge Grey Slime

**This pack can be awarded three times.**
Lookin' Fab wrote:
Southmarsh Podid Claws x45 Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge Red Sludge Grey Slime

Not the Claws You Were Looking For - TAKEN wrote:
Southmarsh Podid Claws x15 Common Podid Claws x15 Smoky Bantam Fangar

K9GxPnl.png
March of the Familiars wrote:
Mostly Mire wrote:
Emerald Cave Jewel Psywurm Venomous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Clouddancer Elk
Is that a Lizard? - TAKEN wrote:
Emerald Cave Jewel Psywurm Venomous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Wetland Unicorn Bramble Guardian
Quiet as a Ragamouse wrote:
Emerald Cave Jewel Psywurm Venomous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Ragamouse Longneck Magi
One Star Wonder wrote:
Bluemoon Aviar Psywurm Venomous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Greatshell Longneck Mender
One-Two Punch wrote:
Poisonous Toridae Everglade Lasher Baku Carmine Serthis Noggle
Dynamic Duo wrote:
Poisonous Toridae Wildwood Owl Heartred Croaker Carmine Serthis Noggle
Dos wrote:
Proto Manticore Poisonous Toridae Heartred Croaker Wildwood Owl Noggle
Hail Hydra - 1 TAKEN wrote:
Silver Springbok Warcat Protector Mossy Cerdae Tuxedo Floracat

**This pack can be given out 3 times.**
Secret Squirrel - TAKEN wrote:
Southmarsh Podid Swift Volt Double-Tailed Warcat
Podid Plus wrote:
Southmarsh Podid Common Podid Double-Tailed Warcat
4-Star Dragonball wrote:
Sickle Kamaitachi Scarlet Flycatcher Southmarsh Podid
4-Star Team wrote:
Swift Volt Double-Tailed Warcat Southmarsh Podid
5ever wrote:
Storm Seeker Leafy Moth Grey River Flight
1-5 Survey wrote:
Storm Seeker Mistwatch Shellion Chimera
Look What the Crow Dragged In wrote:
Storm Seeker Shiny Residue River Muck
The Crow Chased the Weasel wrote:
Storm Seeker Brilliant Psywurm Salve Kamaitachi
Seeing Stars - TAKEN wrote:
Loga
Movie Star - TAKEN wrote:
Loga
Yogi Bear - TAKEN wrote:
Magma Embear
Boo-Boo Bear - TAKEN wrote:
Magma Embear
The Hunter and the Hunted wrote:
Winter Wolf Mossy Cerdae Poisonous Toridae
LFG wrote:
Longneck Interloper Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Mender Longneck Mender
TO XIEBALBA - TAKEN wrote:
Blackwing Croaker Storm Seeker Storm Seeker Brilliant Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Autumn Dryad Longneck Mender Longneck Mender

K9GxPnl.png
Summon the Dragons! wrote:
Lynceus - TAKEN wrote:

9587889_350.png

Male
Silver | Leaf | White
Bar | Current | Underbelly
~level 25, fully stoned/statted via Culex's Farmer build~
Acrux wrote:

12852182_350.png

Male
Obsidian | Leaf | White
Bar | Current | Underbelly
Raith wrote:

13385723_350.png

Male
Obsidian | Blood | Obsidian
Tiger | Shimmer | Basic
Theia - TAKEN wrote:

12535317_350.png

Female
Rose | Ice | Ice
Iridescent | Shimmer | Smoke
Flambebe wrote:

15547275_350.png

Male
Caribbean | Blue | Tomato
Basic | Basic | Spines
Dexter - TAKEN wrote:

12819647_350.png

Male
Soil | Beige | Platinum
Tiger | Eye Spots | Basic
Nikita wrote:

12908103_350.png

Female
Clown | Current | Underbelly
Ice | Silver | Maize
Caladorn wrote:

12509218_350.png

Male
Iridescent | Shimmer | Circuit
Black | Purple | White
Carya wrote:

11786829_350.png

Female
Iridescent | Facet | Smoke
Grey | Violet | Violet
Oracion wrote:

14708705_350.png

Male
Iridescent | Facet | Gembond
Ice | Maize | Maize
Eye of the Tiger - TAKEN wrote:

14733553_350.png

Male
Tiger | Eye Spots | Underbelly
Fire | Beige | Beige
Coals and Embers wrote:

14942010_350.png

Female
Iridescent | Shimmer | Smoke
Coal | Tomato | Orange
Purple Night Breeding Pair wrote:

12783371_350.png

Male "Trebor"
Iridescent | Shimmer | Underbelly
Purple | Obsidian | Charcoal

12484899_350.png

Female "Aiko"
Speckle | Stripes | Basic
Lavendar | Shadow | Violet
Forest Snakes Breeding Pair wrote:

12651149_350.png

Male "Thanen"
Iridescent | Shimmer | Underbelly
Forest | Forest | White

12761123_350.png

Female "Kylara"
Tiger | Stripes | Underbelly
Emerald | Jade | Grey

K9GxPnl.png
Pick-a-Pair! wrote:
Winners who choose this pack may select one pair from the packs below to reserve a baby.
Mercury & Charene wrote:
8608837.png?mtime=Vb-VkQAAUAo.png12858355.png?mtime=VVHPTgAAPbk.png
Godric & Robin/Melosa - TAKEN wrote:
12600263.png?mtime=VbBg4QAARLk.png12784418.png?mtime=VZDIcgAASLw.png14556779.png?mtime=VbBicgAASO8.png
Godric has two mates, so if you get this pack you can pick between the two mates!
Masato & Yushi wrote:
12262385.png?mtime=VbBgrwAAPmc.png12923215.png?mtime=VWD79QAAQk8.png
Any Pair - TAKEN wrote:
Pick any 2 dragons from jesse0319's lair to be bred! (Does not include dragons given out in this raffle)
Sapphire & Varun wrote:
11751737.png?mtime=VWjWMgAASFY.png11175969.png?mtime=VP3tRAAAPbg.png
Andromeda & Sirius wrote:
6775420.png?mtime=VR7cMgAAV4I.png7067370.png?mtime=VdH6XwAAQDk.png
Gauvain & Shalis wrote:
6819442.png?mtime=VRer7QAAV2s.png9344567.png?mtime=VS_laQAATys.png
Iorama & Petra - TAKEN wrote:
6836562.png?mtime=Vb5tuQAAVIM.png7061902.png?mtime=VcA-QAAAVCU.png
Pele & Cinan wrote:
9429023.png?mtime=VVUjLgAAUm0.png11084905.png?mtime=VPoZ5gAARc0.png

K9GxPnl.png
DragonART.com wrote:
Jesse0319 - 2 TAKEN wrote:
31d40fa0d26cdc5f1006ba6efbb5aaa7-d8yiz9j.png

Bust or Headshot

Art Shop

**This prize pack can be awarded three times.**
Saxophony - ALL TAKEN wrote:
zGp75Wz.png
Headshot Only

Art Shop

**This prize pack can be awarded three times.**
Ursus - ALL TAKEN wrote:
tumblr_noanivcQkw1tsw2elo1_500.png

Bust - TAKEN

&

tumblr_ntaus63xPn1tsw2elo1_540.png
Fullbody - TAKEN

Art Shop

**This prize pack can be awarded once for bust and once for fullbody.**

K9GxPnl.png
It's over 25,000! wrote:
Leveling Service 1-15 - 1 TAKEN wrote:
Leveling Service for one (1) dragon from 1- 15 by Jesse0319.

**This pack can be awarded twice.**
Team Leveling Service 1-15 - ALL TAKEN wrote:
Leveling Service for a team of dragons (3) from 1- 15 by Jesse0319.

**This pack can be awarded twice.**
Leveling Service 1-10 wrote:
Leveling Service for one (1) dragon from 1- 10 by Jesse0319.

Team Leveling Service 1-25 - TAKEN wrote:
Leveling Service for a team of dragons (3) from 1- 25 by Phaedra.
xxx | xxx
[center] [color=orange]Advertising Images[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DCqg30a.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1554034][img]http://i.imgur.com/DCqg30a.png[/img][/url][/code] [/center]
Advertising Images
DCqg30a.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1554034][img]http://i.imgur.com/DCqg30a.png[/img][/url]
xxx | xxx
Bumb ^.^
Bumb ^.^
Have fun at the raffle everyone!
Have fun at the raffle everyone!
-AchievementGet-
@jesse0319 Sending in cash money right now! Bump!
@jesse0319 Sending in cash money right now! Bump!
Buying four tickets. c:

@jesse0319
Buying four tickets. c:

@jesse0319
Crackling_Silver.png
bump!!
bump!!
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53