Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not gathering shards properly
I've been gathering frantically for the past three days and I haven't got a single shard yet. I spent about half an hour in the coli and didn't get anything from that either. Is this normal?
I'm on chrome, using windows 7.
I've been gathering frantically for the past three days and I haven't got a single shard yet. I spent about half an hour in the coli and didn't get anything from that either. Is this normal?
I'm on chrome, using windows 7.
@celebimbo
First: are you sure you were gathering in the right region? You need to gather in Arcane to get the shards. This is an easy mistake to make.
Then: in what venue where you fighting? Some venues in the coli have a higher concentration of arcane and neutral monsters which would help you get shards. The best venue for Arcane is the Waterway.
@celebimbo
First: are you sure you were gathering in the right region? You need to gather in Arcane to get the shards. This is an easy mistake to make.
Then: in what venue where you fighting? Some venues in the coli have a higher concentration of arcane and neutral monsters which would help you get shards. The best venue for Arcane is the Waterway.
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
I was also fighting all sorts of arcane and neutrals and have not gotten a shard yet.

Edit: I am getting shards by gathering, although not as many as usual.
I was also fighting all sorts of arcane and neutrals and have not gotten a shard yet.

Edit: I am getting shards by gathering, although not as many as usual.
Okay, I am finally getting some shards in the coli, but I notice that the opponents are dodging far better than usual. Also, the shards distribution seems somewhat stingy (and, YES, I know that you have to fight arcane and neutrals). I was fighting in ARENA when I got the shards.
Okay, I am finally getting some shards in the coli, but I notice that the opponents are dodging far better than usual. Also, the shards distribution seems somewhat stingy (and, YES, I know that you have to fight arcane and neutrals). I was fighting in ARENA when I got the shards.
I am getting shards, but its so few and inbetween, and I'm so forgetful that I can't use Baldwin. It's a little annoying, and the same thing happened for the light holiday. Makes it a little annoying...
I am getting shards, but its so few and inbetween, and I'm so forgetful that I can't use Baldwin. It's a little annoying, and the same thing happened for the light holiday. Makes it a little annoying...
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem
I have also noticed that over the past three days I have barely gotten any shards (yes I have been gathering in the right region). Is there some sort of bug? This is getting a little frustrating...
I have also noticed that over the past three days I have barely gotten any shards (yes I have been gathering in the right region). Is there some sort of bug? This is getting a little frustrating...