Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • pudding cats • news page 10
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
All added, @ShardofSun & @AshfallMelody did you guys want to be added to the ping list as well? (also thank you hehe, and I'm sorry they're so delicious looking)

Still sick unfortunately, so progress on teas and then adult sprites is still halted, though I'm itching to get back to work on them once I'm able
All added, @ShardofSun & @AshfallMelody did you guys want to be added to the ping list as well? (also thank you hehe, and I'm sorry they're so delicious looking)

Still sick unfortunately, so progress on teas and then adult sprites is still halted, though I'm itching to get back to work on them once I'm able
mintt.gifmff2.pngvertical.gif
@mitunapasta Yes ping me and please do take care of yourself and get well soon.
@mitunapasta Yes ping me and please do take care of yourself and get well soon.
@mitunapasta I don't think I could buy any pudding cats, so no. I'm already broke from buying A Little Universe D:
@mitunapasta I don't think I could buy any pudding cats, so no. I'm already broke from buying A Little Universe D:
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
@mitunapasta

Please add me to the ping list!
@mitunapasta

Please add me to the ping list!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@mitunapasta
Omigosh, these are so cute~!
Could you add me to the pinglist, please? >w<
@mitunapasta
Omigosh, these are so cute~!
Could you add me to the pinglist, please? >w<
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
@mitunapasta oh my goodness please add me to your ping list
@mitunapasta oh my goodness please add me to your ping list
talamir_figmentling_100_by_dragonnmr-d9ewzdv.gifhallowmidsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsr.png
All added!

Feeling a bit better today, gosh this has been a monster of a sickness... flu, conjunctivitis and an ear infection all at once ._. I am very relieved to be on the way out of it
All added!

Feeling a bit better today, gosh this has been a monster of a sickness... flu, conjunctivitis and an ear infection all at once ._. I am very relieved to be on the way out of it
@mitunapasta

Are these adorable or what? QwQ Can you please add me to the pinglist?
@mitunapasta

Are these adorable or what? QwQ Can you please add me to the pinglist?
Oh my gooooooosh!!!!!!!!!
These are SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!

I totally want a few when you're open!! :'3

Please put me on the ping list!!
Oh my gooooooosh!!!!!!!!!
These are SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!

I totally want a few when you're open!! :'3

Please put me on the ping list!!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
All added

As luck would have it, just as I'm getting over this virus, the hard drive on my laptop decides to die - meaning I have most likely lost everything on it (I have backups of the stuff I've posted here already, but not my WIPs for the other teas and adult sprites)

I may be able to recover the contents of the drive, I'm not sure yet, but either way in the meantime I won't have computer access for a while which means no more art progress : (

I'll update here with any news of what's going on with my computer situation, otherwise I probably won't be online much in the next few days.
All added

As luck would have it, just as I'm getting over this virus, the hard drive on my laptop decides to die - meaning I have most likely lost everything on it (I have backups of the stuff I've posted here already, but not my WIPs for the other teas and adult sprites)

I may be able to recover the contents of the drive, I'm not sure yet, but either way in the meantime I won't have computer access for a while which means no more art progress : (

I'll update here with any news of what's going on with my computer situation, otherwise I probably won't be online much in the next few days.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11