Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • pudding cats • news page 10
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DragonGirl83 that is definitely okay hehe, thank you for the interest. Opening is still a while off because I'm very busy with uni work at the moment though.
@DragonGirl83 that is definitely okay hehe, thank you for the interest. Opening is still a while off because I'm very busy with uni work at the moment though.
mintt.gifmff2.pngvertical.gif
@mitunapasta
May I be added to the ping list for when you open please? These are just soo cute!!! =D
@mitunapasta
May I be added to the ping list for when you open please? These are just soo cute!!! =D
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@mitunapasta
Please add me into the pinglist when you open!! ^^
They are so adorable!! :P I love kitties
@mitunapasta
Please add me into the pinglist when you open!! ^^
They are so adorable!! :P I love kitties
85b9ae6a-4344-42c8-bc76-394aa3374ceb_zpse0f0c108.jpg
@mitunapasta
Can I be readded to the pig list? I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to be added and now my name isn't up anymore?
@mitunapasta
Can I be readded to the pig list? I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to be added and now my name isn't up anymore?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
All added, @L1BR4 I'm sorry I'm not sure what happened there but I've put you on the list now
All added, @L1BR4 I'm sorry I'm not sure what happened there but I've put you on the list now
@mitunapasta may i have a ping when you open? :D
@mitunapasta may i have a ping when you open? :D
Ooh, I'm really interested in these!
Ooh, I'm really interested in these!
image.png flightless bird, jealous, weeping
» lore
» wishlist
» about
@mitunapasta
please add me to the ping list when this opens. it's very cute :)
@mitunapasta
please add me to the ping list when this opens. it's very cute :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
SO this place still isn't ready to open but believe it or not I haven't actually forgotten about it, I just really haven't been able to work on what needs doing for like... several months... but not to worry because once I finally DO have the place open pretty much all the required work to keep it running will already be done, so by that point it's not gonna get abandoned or anything. I just need to, you know, actually get to that point. Speaking of which I do have something new to show you guys in the meantime: tea! These will be the items used for breeding, and I'll update the front page with a little guide to how each type of tea works shortly. [img]http://dramerae.biz/ffm2.png[/img][img]http://dramerae.biz/mmf1.png[/img][img]http://dramerae.biz/mf4.png[/img]
SO this place still isn't ready to open but believe it or not I haven't actually forgotten about it, I just really haven't been able to work on what needs doing for like... several months... but not to worry because once I finally DO have the place open pretty much all the required work to keep it running will already be done, so by that point it's not gonna get abandoned or anything. I just need to, you know, actually get to that point.

Speaking of which I do have something new to show you guys in the meantime: tea! These will be the items used for breeding, and I'll update the front page with a little guide to how each type of tea works shortly.

ffm2.pngmmf1.pngmf4.png
@mitunapasta
Ahhh oh my goodness, could I be added to the pinglist for opening? These are adorable and combine a bunch of my favorite things (pixels, cats, tea, all that fun stuff)
@mitunapasta
Ahhh oh my goodness, could I be added to the pinglist for opening? These are adorable and combine a bunch of my favorite things (pixels, cats, tea, all that fun stuff)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11