Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69
YEE.
YEE.
new game is great, love these kinds of games!!! a comment, though (and i didnt read thru the 56 pgs of comments before me, so i apologize if this has been said): the delay between when you connect a chain and when you can click again to switch more fossils is....a bit too long. it makes hitting the goals difficult, even on the early stages. you need to go fast, but you cant! i think its mostly how long the breaking animations are.
also, pause button please. i pause between stages to change music and i lose time because theres no pause button :(
just an opinion i had when playing, really enjoying it otherwise!
new game is great, love these kinds of games!!! a comment, though (and i didnt read thru the 56 pgs of comments before me, so i apologize if this has been said): the delay between when you connect a chain and when you can click again to switch more fossils is....a bit too long. it makes hitting the goals difficult, even on the early stages. you need to go fast, but you cant! i think its mostly how long the breaking animations are.
also, pause button please. i pause between stages to change music and i lose time because theres no pause button :(
just an opinion i had when playing, really enjoying it otherwise!
Gexm3qY.png
Omg a new game!! <3 I am so excited :D can't wait to play it. And those familiars on level 10 looks wonderful! *w*
Omg a new game!! <3 I am so excited :D can't wait to play it. And those familiars on level 10 looks wonderful! *w*
-Marii
Quote:
You could be rich in two ways. By having a lot of money and having your best friends. But you can't have both at the same time. -- Heineken
@Xhaztol

I have to agree with @atotheshli we need a pause button so badly. Other thank that YA! Thank you for new game
@Xhaztol

I have to agree with @atotheshli we need a pause button so badly. Other thank that YA! Thank you for new game
just played the new fairgrounds game

quick thought: a pause option
not one where you can see what's going on in the game (for obvious reasons) but some kind of pause option so if you need to leave for a sec you can do so without starting from scratch

otherwise: VERY fun, VERY cool :D
just played the new fairgrounds game

quick thought: a pause option
not one where you can see what's going on in the game (for obvious reasons) but some kind of pause option so if you need to leave for a sec you can do so without starting from scratch

otherwise: VERY fun, VERY cool :D
I enjoy the game, it makes filling the lucky streak less of a pain!

Two suggestions, the first being a "Pause" button! I'm sure it's been requested a lot by now but I support it 100%. It'd be nice to pause so I can stretch my cramping hand, ahaha.

The second is less of a suggestion and more of an observation. The breaking animations (at least, I think that's what's causing it) slow the game down quite a lot. So, as we wait for the swapping and the breaking, time flies by and the completion goal seems just out of reach. Maybe if the bar could pause while the animations play? It's hard to play a fast-paced game when the animations slow it down. >.<

Overall I love the game though! Matching games like that are one of my favourites~ Thanks for adding it to the Fairgrounds!
I enjoy the game, it makes filling the lucky streak less of a pain!

Two suggestions, the first being a "Pause" button! I'm sure it's been requested a lot by now but I support it 100%. It'd be nice to pause so I can stretch my cramping hand, ahaha.

The second is less of a suggestion and more of an observation. The breaking animations (at least, I think that's what's causing it) slow the game down quite a lot. So, as we wait for the swapping and the breaking, time flies by and the completion goal seems just out of reach. Maybe if the bar could pause while the animations play? It's hard to play a fast-paced game when the animations slow it down. >.<

Overall I love the game though! Matching games like that are one of my favourites~ Thanks for adding it to the Fairgrounds!
Signature_all_in_one_banner_01.gifSignature_all_in_one_banner_02.jpgSignature_all_in_one_banner_03.png
Signature_all_in_one_banner_04.gifSignature_all_in_one_banner_05.gifSignature_all_in_one_banner_06.gif
Signature_all_in_one_banner_07.gifSignature_all_in_one_banner_08.gifSignature_all_in_one_banner_09.gif
I just ran into a bug. Four levels completed and not a single one payed out.

Echoing the request for a Pause button, also! That's definitely a must.

EDIT: The game is still not allowing me to collect any treasure upon completing levels. Help?
I just ran into a bug. Four levels completed and not a single one payed out.

Echoing the request for a Pause button, also! That's definitely a must.

EDIT: The game is still not allowing me to collect any treasure upon completing levels. Help?
tumblr_inline_mmrqy4Vtsr1qz4rgp.gif ~Currently running a Free Hatchery!~
FINALLY!
FINALLY!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
It is a very cool new game thanks
It is a very cool new game thanks
Love the new familiars! They look so spirit-ty ;D
Love the new familiars! They look so spirit-ty ;D
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69