Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Reports: Artifracture
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
i tested this on three computers:

Browser: all Chrome

Device(s) Used: laptop | laptop | desktop

Device Operating System: windows 10 | windows 8 | windows 10

Internet Connection Type: ethernet cable | wifi | ethernet cable

Antivirus Installed: none | sophos | AVG

Antivirus Version: none | latest | latest

Describe the bug in detail:

I duplicate the tab when on the Artifracture home page. The duplicated tab loads and runs normally, but the original tab appears to reload just the game (the background image remains present but the text slides in again). The text is responsive to the cursor in that it will zoom a little when i hover over it, but when i click Play Game nothing happens. How to Play and Credits work as usual. Refreshing the page fixes this problem.
i tested this on three computers:

Browser: all Chrome

Device(s) Used: laptop | laptop | desktop

Device Operating System: windows 10 | windows 8 | windows 10

Internet Connection Type: ethernet cable | wifi | ethernet cable

Antivirus Installed: none | sophos | AVG

Antivirus Version: none | latest | latest

I duplicate the tab when on the Artifracture home page. The duplicated tab loads and runs normally, but the original tab appears to reload just the game (the background image remains present but the text slides in again). The text is responsive to the cursor in that it will zoom a little when i hover over it, but when i click Play Game nothing happens. How to Play and Credits work as usual. Refreshing the page fixes this problem.
Browser(s) Used: Opera

Browser(s) Version: 24.0.1558.61

Device(s) Used: Macbook Laptop

Device Operating System: OSX

Operating System Version: 10.6.8

Internet Connection Type: Wired - DSL. Home

Antivirus Installed: N/A

Antivirus Version:N/A

Describe the bug in detail: Play screen froze while trying to flip a piece. The timer continued to run down until game-over, while the pieces stayed crossed over each other and no other moves could be made. This happened in the third round of the game. Right before it happened, I clicked but did not "grab" the piece, and seemed to have double-clicked while they were in the middle of crossing over.

The stuck tile is, from the left, first and second rows, three pieces in. The round white stone and blue crustal got stuck in crossover.
zt85mp.png
Browser(s) Used: Opera

Browser(s) Version: 24.0.1558.61

Device(s) Used: Macbook Laptop

Device Operating System: OSX

Operating System Version: 10.6.8

Internet Connection Type: Wired - DSL. Home

Antivirus Installed: N/A

Antivirus Version:N/A

Describe the bug in detail: Play screen froze while trying to flip a piece. The timer continued to run down until game-over, while the pieces stayed crossed over each other and no other moves could be made. This happened in the third round of the game. Right before it happened, I clicked but did not "grab" the piece, and seemed to have double-clicked while they were in the middle of crossing over.

The stuck tile is, from the left, first and second rows, three pieces in. The round white stone and blue crustal got stuck in crossover.
zt85mp.png
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Browser(s) Used: Chrome Browser(s) Version: 45.0.2454.85 m Device(s) Used: laptop Device Operating System: Windows 7 Operating System Version: Internet Connection Type: Wireless (home) Antivirus Installed Antivirus Version Describe the bug in detail: I dragged a block and it exploded just as it wiggled to give me a suggestion. The tiles disappeared but no new tiles filled the space and it wouldn't let me move any other tiles. The timer went down but no "OUTTA TIME" message appeared; the screen stayed on the game board. Include any screenshots you think may be relevant [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/b8301f8a8cc6eb9ce616ace909a3e33c/tumblr_nung28Csv71qjtulxo1_540.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used: Chrome

Browser(s) Version: 45.0.2454.85 m

Device(s) Used: laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 7

Operating System Version:

Internet Connection Type: Wireless (home)

Antivirus Installed

Antivirus Version

Describe the bug in detail: I dragged a block and it exploded just as it wiggled to give me a suggestion. The tiles disappeared but no new tiles filled the space and it wouldn't let me move any other tiles. The timer went down but no "OUTTA TIME" message appeared; the screen stayed on the game board.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant
tumblr_nung28Csv71qjtulxo1_540.png
tgTY.png
Firefox on a Desktop computer running Windows 7 and connected via Wireless DSL.

Level 8 I suffered a piece drought. Played it twice and both times to complete the level I needed the off-white boulder. That piece was rare on the level, the suddenly became plentiful when the timer was in the red.

[Redacted]

Redacted by Gaia to keep bug reports on topic; suggestions are off topic and belong in the suggestions forum.
Firefox on a Desktop computer running Windows 7 and connected via Wireless DSL.

Level 8 I suffered a piece drought. Played it twice and both times to complete the level I needed the off-white boulder. That piece was rare on the level, the suddenly became plentiful when the timer was in the red.

[Redacted]

Redacted by Gaia to keep bug reports on topic; suggestions are off topic and belong in the suggestions forum.
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
Just a couple of minor complaints that I believe are common functionality rather than bugs as such.

[redacted]

Secondly, the music doesn't stay off, unlike with the other Fairgrounds games. (Don't get me wrong, I quite enjoy the music and especially approve of how the sounds effects are made to compliment it, but I prefer to listen to Youtube videos while I play.) When I turn off the music, it stays off until I navigate away from the site. When I come back, the music is back on.

Just a couple of minor complaints that I believe are common functionality rather than bugs as such.

[redacted]

Secondly, the music doesn't stay off, unlike with the other Fairgrounds games. (Don't get me wrong, I quite enjoy the music and especially approve of how the sounds effects are made to compliment it, but I prefer to listen to Youtube videos while I play.) When I turn off the music, it stays off until I navigate away from the site. When I come back, the music is back on.

nT4ZdTo.png
Browser: Chrome
Browser version: 45.0.2454.85 m
Device Used: Desktop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Operating System Version: 64-bit
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Antivirus Installed: AVG
Antivirus Version: 2015.0.6140

Adjacent dynamites do not chain-react. If you have two dynamites next to each other, and detonate one, the other dynamite is simply destroyed rather than being detonated by the blast. The first dynamite will explode a ring of 8 cells around itself (a 3x3 grid with itself as the centre), instead of the 4x3 grid of cells you would expect from the inclusion of the second dynamite.
Browser: Chrome
Browser version: 45.0.2454.85 m
Device Used: Desktop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Operating System Version: 64-bit
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Antivirus Installed: AVG
Antivirus Version: 2015.0.6140

Adjacent dynamites do not chain-react. If you have two dynamites next to each other, and detonate one, the other dynamite is simply destroyed rather than being detonated by the blast. The first dynamite will explode a ring of 8 cells around itself (a 3x3 grid with itself as the centre), instead of the 4x3 grid of cells you would expect from the inclusion of the second dynamite.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
Browser: Google Chrome // Version 45.0.2454.85
Device Used: Laptop // Personal // Dell Inspiron 3542
Device Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Internet Connection: Wireless // Home // Password Protected
AntiVirus: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware [v2.1.8.1057] & Iolo System Mechanic Professional [v14.6.1]

BUGS

+ Artifact Blocks – They tend to get stuck together a rare time or two when dropping. // Sometimes when dragging one to the other they will stutter and delay as if wanting to get stuck to each other during the block swap. // When falling in during the beginning of the round, they stutter and take a while to fully display. // Clicking on an Artifact sometimes doesn't like to register at all.

+ Delay – There tends to be a lot of stutter and delay, particularly getting worse the farther and longer you go in rounds.

+ Audio – The audio settings like to reset themselves every time you leave and return to the game.

+ Blur – The "How To Play" and "Credits" sections fonts seems to be off, being blurry and a little hard on the eyes.

[redacted]

Browser: Google Chrome // Version 45.0.2454.85
Device Used: Laptop // Personal // Dell Inspiron 3542
Device Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Internet Connection: Wireless // Home // Password Protected
AntiVirus: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware [v2.1.8.1057] & Iolo System Mechanic Professional [v14.6.1]

BUGS

+ Artifact Blocks – They tend to get stuck together a rare time or two when dropping. // Sometimes when dragging one to the other they will stutter and delay as if wanting to get stuck to each other during the block swap. // When falling in during the beginning of the round, they stutter and take a while to fully display. // Clicking on an Artifact sometimes doesn't like to register at all.

+ Delay – There tends to be a lot of stutter and delay, particularly getting worse the farther and longer you go in rounds.

+ Audio – The audio settings like to reset themselves every time you leave and return to the game.

+ Blur – The "How To Play" and "Credits" sections fonts seems to be off, being blurry and a little hard on the eyes.

[redacted]

PoU9kzE.png
Latest version of Opera // laptop // Win 7 // Wireless // Kaspersky IS

After 4 games of Artifracture the "Play game" button doesn't work; "How to play" and "Credits" work fine. Had to reload page for it to work again.
Latest version of Opera // laptop // Win 7 // Wireless // Kaspersky IS

After 4 games of Artifracture the "Play game" button doesn't work; "How to play" and "Credits" work fine. Had to reload page for it to work again.
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
Lucky streak not resetting:
edit: Apparently caused by playing right up until rollover (a known issue?)

Browser / version- IE 10
Device(s) Used -desktop
Device Operating System / version - Windows 7
Internet Connection Type - wired at home
Antivirus Installed / version
one that came with windows, version unknown
malwarebytes, version 2.1.8.1057

Lucky streak isn't resetting.
I was playing the game before rollover, got to about 40-45k, and then had that same amount after rollover. Clearing cache / logging out / going to another game still showed the previous amount.

screenshots
n/a

also occurring with other people - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1579464

Edit by Gaia to change the color: Do not use light or bright, difficult-to-read font colors. - Forum Code of Conduct
Lucky streak not resetting:
edit: Apparently caused by playing right up until rollover (a known issue?)

Browser / version- IE 10
Device(s) Used -desktop
Device Operating System / version - Windows 7
Internet Connection Type - wired at home
Antivirus Installed / version
one that came with windows, version unknown
malwarebytes, version 2.1.8.1057

Lucky streak isn't resetting.
I was playing the game before rollover, got to about 40-45k, and then had that same amount after rollover. Clearing cache / logging out / going to another game still showed the previous amount.

screenshots
n/a

also occurring with other people - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1579464

Edit by Gaia to change the color: Do not use light or bright, difficult-to-read font colors. - Forum Code of Conduct
qFWULVI.gif
diaveborn-frsignature-wm_zps0glqwz5w.png
Browser Used: Firefox
Browser Version: 28.0
Device Used: Laptop
Operating System Version: 32-bit
Internet Connection Type: Home Wireless
Antivirus Installed: Avast
Antivirus Version: 10.3

Every time I play a new game I have to press the volume button to turn the music off (I like the sound effects, but the music is too much). This doesn't happen on the other games.
Browser Used: Firefox
Browser Version: 28.0
Device Used: Laptop
Operating System Version: 32-bit
Internet Connection Type: Home Wireless
Antivirus Installed: Avast
Antivirus Version: 10.3

Every time I play a new game I have to press the volume button to turn the music off (I like the sound effects, but the music is too much). This doesn't happen on the other games.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26