Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SPLATOON [so fresh]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
[center]New weapon coming out at 7pm pacific time! [img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/splatoon/images/d/d3/H-3_Nozzlenose_D.png[/img] The Nozzlenose h-3! [/center]
New weapon coming out at 7pm pacific time!
H-3_Nozzlenose_D.png
The Nozzlenose h-3!
Woomy!
you guys convinced me to get splatoon and now I'm absolutely hooked

thank you

I'm really excited for a splat fest, can anyone explain to me how it works exactly though?
you guys convinced me to get splatoon and now I'm absolutely hooked

thank you

I'm really excited for a splat fest, can anyone explain to me how it works exactly though?
@Reborn
Splatfests happen about once a month or so and are basically dominance battles (like the battles on here for dominance!). There are two teams, each representing one concept. There are turf battles, almost like a normal game, but the thing is that the teams are specifically decided based on what team you join. Lets say you join team "Dragon" for example. You get a sweet shirt that you can level up before the splatfest happens! when the battles start, team dragon players have to fight for glory and such. The other team is the same, but vice versa. When the fest is over, a winner is decided. It really doesn't matter if you win a splatfest as much, cause you'll get sick rewards either way! the winning team gets slightly more rewards than the other team. There is no splatfest announced for north america currently, but there most likely will be one soon!~
@Reborn
Splatfests happen about once a month or so and are basically dominance battles (like the battles on here for dominance!). There are two teams, each representing one concept. There are turf battles, almost like a normal game, but the thing is that the teams are specifically decided based on what team you join. Lets say you join team "Dragon" for example. You get a sweet shirt that you can level up before the splatfest happens! when the battles start, team dragon players have to fight for glory and such. The other team is the same, but vice versa. When the fest is over, a winner is decided. It really doesn't matter if you win a splatfest as much, cause you'll get sick rewards either way! the winning team gets slightly more rewards than the other team. There is no splatfest announced for north america currently, but there most likely will be one soon!~
Woomy!
Next Splatfest for North America is Art vs. Science!

This is such a hard decision for me... I love science but I am actually an artist as my chosen career path. Sorry, bossman, but I think I'm gonna have to go art!
Next Splatfest for North America is Art vs. Science!

This is such a hard decision for me... I love science but I am actually an artist as my chosen career path. Sorry, bossman, but I think I'm gonna have to go art!

she/they || FR+3

pixel credit
YmkjgGR.gif
I was a little unsure at first, but I think I'll be on team Art. I like drawing too much to not be.
Also, I want to leave this here.
I was a little unsure at first, but I think I'll be on team Art. I like drawing too much to not be.
dsVmWUB.pngN7ZmS6v.png
[quote name="servval" date=2015-09-12 09:28:24] I was a little unsure at first, but I think I'll be on team Art. I like drawing too much to not be. Also, I want to leave this here. [/quote] That's great. Perfect. 10/10 Y'know, I was a pretty boring child. I was into math and video games and writing stories. Later on it life (At around the same time in middle school) I grew to enjoy art and science. I was never one or the other, it's either both or none :x I honestly don't know what to do for this Splatfest! I guess I'll go art, because right now I think I want a career in the art field... (Although that's probably going to change next month..... last month it was forensics) Or, maybe I'll go Science, since that will probably be less popular (HIPSTER ALL THE WAY BRO) Annnnd, that's probably going to be Marie's thing ewe [s]I never get to side with Marie. Only time was Decepticons[/s]
servval wrote on 2015-09-12:
That's great.
Perfect.
10/10

Y'know, I was a pretty boring child. I was into math and video games and writing stories. Later on it life (At around the same time in middle school) I grew to enjoy art and science. I was never one or the other, it's either both or none :x
I honestly don't know what to do for this Splatfest!
I guess I'll go art, because right now I think I want a career in the art field... (Although that's probably going to change next month..... last month it was forensics)
Or, maybe I'll go Science, since that will probably be less popular (HIPSTER ALL THE WAY BRO) Annnnd, that's probably going to be Marie's thing ewe
I never get to side with Marie. Only time was Decepticons
79mN6Pt.png
Haha, you're all having a hard time, while As soon as I saw "Art vs. Science" I immedately said "Art."
I've never had a huge issue with science, in fact I quite enjoy it! But to say I like science more than art is, well, not even close to the case.
I've already chosen, but maybe I'll play some science on my backup account. Like @Ruination said, HIPSTER HIPSTER HIPSTER HIPSTER HIPSTER.

I find it funny this entire thing means that there'll hardly be any artists on the science side.
Haha, you're all having a hard time, while As soon as I saw "Art vs. Science" I immedately said "Art."
I've never had a huge issue with science, in fact I quite enjoy it! But to say I like science more than art is, well, not even close to the case.
I've already chosen, but maybe I'll play some science on my backup account. Like @Ruination said, HIPSTER HIPSTER HIPSTER HIPSTER HIPSTER.

I find it funny this entire thing means that there'll hardly be any artists on the science side.
i draw like 24/7 but i love science and math, so it was a really hard choice for me u.u i ended up choosing science though, because hipster like other people said, and i think that the better players will be on science. but yeah pretty much everyone is going to be on the art side hah
i draw like 24/7 but i love science and math, so it was a really hard choice for me u.u i ended up choosing science though, because hipster like other people said, and i think that the better players will be on science. but yeah pretty much everyone is going to be on the art side hah
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png
I picked art. I want to be an animator/illustrator when I plunge into the career field, so why not?
I picked art. I want to be an animator/illustrator when I plunge into the career field, so why not?
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
Earlier today in Rainmaker I narrowly avoided two Killer Wails from different directions aimed at me at once. :o That's the first time that's happened to me. Later, someone on my own team tried to splat me with another Killer Wail; I guess they mistook me as an enemy. Whoops.
Also, I achieved S-Rank today. :D
Earlier today in Rainmaker I narrowly avoided two Killer Wails from different directions aimed at me at once. :o That's the first time that's happened to me. Later, someone on my own team tried to splat me with another Killer Wail; I guess they mistook me as an enemy. Whoops.
Also, I achieved S-Rank today. :D
dsVmWUB.pngN7ZmS6v.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40