Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61
@velociriah

you have orange blotch pansy listed in the alphabetical listing but not in the foraging section of this guide.
@velociriah

you have orange blotch pansy listed in the alphabetical listing but not in the foraging section of this guide.
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
I have a question, but is there a certain level you have to reach in gathering familiars?
I have a question, but is there a certain level you have to reach in gathering familiars?
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
@velociriah
I think you missed Searing Jackalopes and Extinguished Jackalopes in scorched forrest

There's also the new alchemy pair for lvl 8, though I don't know what you need to make them yet.
Amberwing Waveskimmer and Great Blue Waveskimmer

And for Golem Workshop there are Chromefeather Lookout and Sentry Squawker
@velociriah
I think you missed Searing Jackalopes and Extinguished Jackalopes in scorched forrest

There's also the new alchemy pair for lvl 8, though I don't know what you need to make them yet.
Amberwing Waveskimmer and Great Blue Waveskimmer

And for Golem Workshop there are Chromefeather Lookout and Sentry Squawker
@feming
I know for -some- gathered items you need a certain lvl and those items can be used for creating fammys via Baldwin. (more so I know the two newest require the newts I think it was that you need lvl 25 for)
I know its not -quite- what you asked but I hope it helps
@feming
I know for -some- gathered items you need a certain lvl and those items can be used for creating fammys via Baldwin. (more so I know the two newest require the newts I think it was that you need lvl 25 for)
I know its not -quite- what you asked but I hope it helps
@Neeni
Thanks. I've gotten most of my familiars above (and including, or around) level 10.
@Neeni
Thanks. I've gotten most of my familiars above (and including, or around) level 10.
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
@Shinari
@Shinari
What makes a familiars value?
sigbanner.png
sigbanner.png
@Lilangel13567
@Lilangel13567
@CodyC