Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61
Just what I was looking for! Thanks!
Just what I was looking for! Thanks!
Is this guide going to updated with the new familiars? (Boreal Woods, Mire, Rainsong etc) Does anyone know a more updated guide?
Is this guide going to updated with the new familiars? (Boreal Woods, Mire, Rainsong etc) Does anyone know a more updated guide?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

You forgot the Timber Tender under the Greenskeeper Gathering familiar for 2015.
You forgot the Timber Tender under the Greenskeeper Gathering familiar for 2015.
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
I'm not sure if this is still being updated, but just in case:

Foraging (Lvl 25) in Nature just gave me a Blue Vein Pansy.
I'm not sure if this is still being updated, but just in case:

Foraging (Lvl 25) in Nature just gave me a Blue Vein Pansy.
Sorry, but I still don't understand how you get them from the coliseum is it like something you can just get or?
Sorry, but I still don't understand how you get them from the coliseum is it like something you can just get or?
@DawnsArtistry: After you win a battle you get loot. Sometimes one of the loot drops is a familiar matching one of the enemies you fought (the "drops off" in the guide).
@DawnsArtistry: After you win a battle you get loot. Sometimes one of the loot drops is a familiar matching one of the enemies you fought (the "drops off" in the guide).
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@velociriah

Looks like the Foos have yet to be added to the Bamboo Falls, the Boars to the Rainsong Jungle, the Longnecks to the Boreal Wood, or those pesky Wartoads to the Mire. Also pretty sure those trades for the Death Seeker, Leafy Moth, and Storm Seeker are invalid. Probably time to update the fest familiars, too.

(Despite my complaining, this is still a great resource! Thanks for posting!)
@velociriah

Looks like the Foos have yet to be added to the Bamboo Falls, the Boars to the Rainsong Jungle, the Longnecks to the Boreal Wood, or those pesky Wartoads to the Mire. Also pretty sure those trades for the Death Seeker, Leafy Moth, and Storm Seeker are invalid. Probably time to update the fest familiars, too.

(Despite my complaining, this is still a great resource! Thanks for posting!)
@velociriah
I found a Grey River Flight through fishing :D
just too bad I have that one already xD (was gifted one through newbie give away)
@velociriah
I found a Grey River Flight through fishing :D
just too bad I have that one already xD (was gifted one through newbie give away)
PavoSiggy1.png iUzpC9S.png
Super helpful! Thank you!
Super helpful! Thank you!
Well then! I fell a little behind, but I think this is updated again.

Thanks to everyone who commented and let me know what needed fixing!
Well then! I fell a little behind, but I think this is updated again.

Thanks to everyone who commented and let me know what needed fixing!
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61