Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Glimmer and Circuit Hatchlings!
1 2
@Mushroomite is my RL friend. They saw the male ridgeback from afar and wanted me to ping them cause they like him :D I like the female ridgeback, but I'm really trying to find a mate for one of my dragons and she doesnt make nice babies with him :(
@Mushroomite is my RL friend. They saw the male ridgeback from afar and wanted me to ping them cause they like him :D I like the female ridgeback, but I'm really trying to find a mate for one of my dragons and she doesnt make nice babies with him :(
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
@DraconicDolphin
I'm very interested in that 2nd ridgeback you have! Would you be willing to let me take him for a lower price though?
@DraconicDolphin
I'm very interested in that 2nd ridgeback you have! Would you be willing to let me take him for a lower price though?
@Mushroomite If you want, you and @Wolfpack1216r can begin auctioning for him! But I will take prices no less than 11kT.
@Mushroomite If you want, you and @Wolfpack1216r can begin auctioning for him! But I will take prices no less than 11kT.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@DraconicDolphin Nah! That's okay. It's hard to find a breeding partner for him anyway. @Mushroomite can have him. Love your username by the way, Mushroom! =D
@DraconicDolphin Nah! That's okay. It's hard to find a breeding partner for him anyway. @Mushroomite can have him. Love your username by the way, Mushroom! =D
d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
@Wolfpack1216r Thanks, And I put you on the pinglist for when Kris and Inosha are RTB. (You're the only one!) And, alright, @Mushroomite, please name a price between 13k-17k that you would like for him!
@Wolfpack1216r Thanks, And I put you on the pinglist for when Kris and Inosha are RTB. (You're the only one!) And, alright, @Mushroomite, please name a price between 13k-17k that you would like for him!
@DraconicDolphin
14.5k? :^) Sorry that's so oddly specific, I'm trying to budget myself lol

@Wolfpack1216r Thank you! I fancy it myself too ;D
@DraconicDolphin
14.5k? :^) Sorry that's so oddly specific, I'm trying to budget myself lol

@Wolfpack1216r Thank you! I fancy it myself too ;D
@Mushroomite Alright, that sounds great! Please send a Crossroads right away!
@Mushroomite Alright, that sounds great! Please send a Crossroads right away!
1 2