Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Glimmer and Circuit Hatchlings!
1 2
I have some hatchlings from my Kris and Inosha that I need to sell! I'll be taking treasure, and gems at a ratio of 1:600. So please, buy now! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16754176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167542/16754176_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]SOLD[/b][/center] [center]Coal/Storm/Violet[/center] [center]Iridescent/Stripes/Glimmer[/center] [center][b]30kT[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16754177] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167542/16754177_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]SOLD[/b][/center] [center]Purple/Storm/Obsidian[/center] [center]Iridescent/Stripes/Circuit[/center] [center][b]17kT[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16754178] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167542/16754178_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center](XYY!)[/center] [center]Sky/Purple/Purple[/center] [center]Iridescent/Stripes/Circuit[/center] [center][b]22kT[/b][/center] Arcane Flight Members get 10% off! People who are currently in the Hands of Fate Mafia game get 25% off! And you can try to haggle with me if you want, I'm pretty open to it!
I have some hatchlings from my Kris and Inosha that I need to sell! I'll be taking treasure, and gems at a ratio of 1:600. So please, buy now!
SOLD
Coal/Storm/Violet
Iridescent/Stripes/Glimmer
30kT
SOLD
Purple/Storm/Obsidian
Iridescent/Stripes/Circuit
17kT
(XYY!)
Sky/Purple/Purple
Iridescent/Stripes/Circuit
22kT

Arcane Flight Members get 10% off!
People who are currently in the Hands of Fate Mafia game get 25% off!
And you can try to haggle with me if you want, I'm pretty open to it!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Hanoverian23 @Kirrandria @Wolfpack1216r @WaterWolf600 @Revalis @theFirstMeme @DraconicDolphin @ZolfJKimbleeXME @TyrianFlame @Siennia @Hiss @Kahvinporo @Caliver @MrFattymccatcat @Casiope @byenary @Volucris @Ninjacatblue @ClockworkEclipse @Moonwater @Lukra

Pinging you for the Hands of Fate discount you get!
@Hanoverian23 @Kirrandria @Wolfpack1216r @WaterWolf600 @Revalis @theFirstMeme @DraconicDolphin @ZolfJKimbleeXME @TyrianFlame @Siennia @Hiss @Kahvinporo @Caliver @MrFattymccatcat @Casiope @byenary @Volucris @Ninjacatblue @ClockworkEclipse @Moonwater @Lukra

Pinging you for the Hands of Fate discount you get!
@DraconicDolphin

So pretty! Unfortunately, I'm not all that into Ridgebacks, but good luck with sales!
@DraconicDolphin

So pretty! Unfortunately, I'm not all that into Ridgebacks, but good luck with sales!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater

Alright, I'm glad you at least looked at them! (My last try at selling hatchlings went horrible.)
@Moonwater

Alright, I'm glad you at least looked at them! (My last try at selling hatchlings went horrible.)
@DraconicDolphin

They're so pretty! Unfortunately I'm broke. And My wildclaw population does not like ridgebacks.... As Rashiva proved that! xD
@DraconicDolphin

They're so pretty! Unfortunately I'm broke. And My wildclaw population does not like ridgebacks.... As Rashiva proved that! xD
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope That's fine, That's fine! (Even if you don't buy you're still bumping me!)
@Casiope That's fine, That's fine! (Even if you don't buy you're still bumping me!)
Buy my Durguns!
Buy my Durguns!
@DraconicDolphin Yass! I made it here in time! I just went through a rather salty death in another maf, so this is something to cheer me up. Thank you for the discount, but that's meh first glimmer, so I'll gladly pay you in full. May I please take the coal glimmer one at the top? Thank you so much! Good luck in HoF. <3

And if no one else offers in twenty-four hours, or you really want to sell them (if you are low on lair space or whatever other reason), I'll gladly take the second one! I love these hatchlings, lol.
@DraconicDolphin Yass! I made it here in time! I just went through a rather salty death in another maf, so this is something to cheer me up. Thank you for the discount, but that's meh first glimmer, so I'll gladly pay you in full. May I please take the coal glimmer one at the top? Thank you so much! Good luck in HoF. <3

And if no one else offers in twenty-four hours, or you really want to sell them (if you are low on lair space or whatever other reason), I'll gladly take the second one! I love these hatchlings, lol.
d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
@Wolfpack1216r Oh, thank you so much! And I'll see about the Purple/Storm/Obs dragon, but I'll just see what happens. But seriously, thank you for wanting these dragons, and if you ever want more from those two, I can gladly ping you when they're RTB!

And thanks for the wishes for HoF!
@Wolfpack1216r Oh, thank you so much! And I'll see about the Purple/Storm/Obs dragon, but I'll just see what happens. But seriously, thank you for wanting these dragons, and if you ever want more from those two, I can gladly ping you when they're RTB!

And thanks for the wishes for HoF!
@DraconicDolphin No problem! Thank you for the beau hatchling! I'm glad he's a male too. And yes please, I would frickin' love to be pinged when they are rtb again. Good luck with the rest of these hatchlings. I'll be keeping a sharp eye out for that second one this next day, lol. =D
@DraconicDolphin No problem! Thank you for the beau hatchling! I'm glad he's a male too. And yes please, I would frickin' love to be pinged when they are rtb again. Good luck with the rest of these hatchlings. I'll be keeping a sharp eye out for that second one this next day, lol. =D
d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
1 2