Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 166 167
@Gerrik
I waited for more than 10 minutes, and instead of giving me a payout, it just disconnected from the server.
Other payouts also had a delay, but not like that. This game jipped me out of over 40k. I am.. not happy. Shock Switch is becoming a waste of time for me, and nothing else.
@Gerrik
I waited for more than 10 minutes, and instead of giving me a payout, it just disconnected from the server.
Other payouts also had a delay, but not like that. This game jipped me out of over 40k. I am.. not happy. Shock Switch is becoming a waste of time for me, and nothing else.
qyO3q.gif
I've lost 30kT today playing Shock Switch, and a lot of time. The reward shows at the end of the screen, but the treasure isn't showing in my overall amount. I've waited, and refreshed.
I've lost 30kT today playing Shock Switch, and a lot of time. The reward shows at the end of the screen, but the treasure isn't showing in my overall amount. I've waited, and refreshed.
I most likely would have gotten payout if the server hadn't disconnected... for a game that takes 10-30 minutes, there is a lot of risk here. Like the 20+ minutes I just lost.

Not sure exactly how it could be done, but it would be incredible if the game would periodically report back the score and tally treasure up. Runestones has convenient level breaks for this, maybe there could be a pause every 10 or 25 speed increases to credit treasure?
I most likely would have gotten payout if the server hadn't disconnected... for a game that takes 10-30 minutes, there is a lot of risk here. Like the 20+ minutes I just lost.

Not sure exactly how it could be done, but it would be incredible if the game would periodically report back the score and tally treasure up. Runestones has convenient level breaks for this, maybe there could be a pause every 10 or 25 speed increases to credit treasure?
The server keeps randomly disconnecting me and it's quite ...annoying and aggravating. It is doing it more often than it is shutting down Firefox.
The server keeps randomly disconnecting me and it's quite ...annoying and aggravating. It is doing it more often than it is shutting down Firefox.
006F_Custom.pngAmaria2_zps50b0d189.gif
Seconding Arioch's idea for periodic updates while playing. I'd love to be able to know, while playing, that I can keep doing so without wondering whether or not I'll get anything for it.
Seconding Arioch's idea for periodic updates while playing. I'd love to be able to know, while playing, that I can keep doing so without wondering whether or not I'll get anything for it.
I don't think I will be playing Shock Switch ever again. I'm sick and tired of the unpredictable-ness of it. All my time and effort is wasted.

When I play in FireFox [my only useful browser] it crashes. But never when I just start a game, it always crashes after I've been playing for at least half an hour and I've got a good score built up. So I can either play short 5 minute games all day long for tiny payouts, or play for hours and hope I get something for it.

Today, I tried playing in IE [even though I dislike that browser] just to avoid the crashes. Two hours of play, over a million in game points, well over 200 speed, and nothing. No payout.

I'm not wasting any more hours of my life on a game that MIGHT actually give me treasure. I'll just not buy dragons or anything for a while and just stay broke. I nearly quit FR today. I still kinda want to. Why play a game where you can't make game currency?
I don't think I will be playing Shock Switch ever again. I'm sick and tired of the unpredictable-ness of it. All my time and effort is wasted.

When I play in FireFox [my only useful browser] it crashes. But never when I just start a game, it always crashes after I've been playing for at least half an hour and I've got a good score built up. So I can either play short 5 minute games all day long for tiny payouts, or play for hours and hope I get something for it.

Today, I tried playing in IE [even though I dislike that browser] just to avoid the crashes. Two hours of play, over a million in game points, well over 200 speed, and nothing. No payout.

I'm not wasting any more hours of my life on a game that MIGHT actually give me treasure. I'll just not buy dragons or anything for a while and just stay broke. I nearly quit FR today. I still kinda want to. Why play a game where you can't make game currency?
qyO3q.gif
I love this game, but yeah, there really needs to be some sort of fix similar to Arioch's idea, or perhaps it could play independently of the server and only have to check in after gaming over (with a "Send score" button to help avoid unexpected maintenances)... So far, I've played thirty or so rounds of Shock Switch, but only four of them actually made it to the end without disconnecting on me. It's great fun while it lasts, but that's still a lot of lost money for a newbie. ^^;
I love this game, but yeah, there really needs to be some sort of fix similar to Arioch's idea, or perhaps it could play independently of the server and only have to check in after gaming over (with a "Send score" button to help avoid unexpected maintenances)... So far, I've played thirty or so rounds of Shock Switch, but only four of them actually made it to the end without disconnecting on me. It's great fun while it lasts, but that's still a lot of lost money for a newbie. ^^;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I just played to 113k points (because I got a feeling that I didn't need to waste an insane amount of time on it) and I didn't get any payout. Is it just like this for now or is this a glitch?
I just played to 113k points (because I got a feeling that I didn't need to waste an insane amount of time on it) and I didn't get any payout. Is it just like this for now or is this a glitch?
I've got another report of no pay out, and it appears that my "Lucky Streak" counter has been set back to 00000, although it still shows that I've gained a bit if I hover my mouse over it. Jigsaw also isn't working, so it might just be a glitchy day for the whole fairgrounds.
I've got another report of no pay out, and it appears that my "Lucky Streak" counter has been set back to 00000, although it still shows that I've gained a bit if I hover my mouse over it. Jigsaw also isn't working, so it might just be a glitchy day for the whole fairgrounds.
female.png She/Her____________67.png Artist_________68.png Cheese Priestess
93.png D&D Geek_______49.png Pokemon Nerd___________161.png Cat Lover
I have not gained any treasure from shock switch in 2 days, this happens regardless of whether I pause, end game, or let the blocks reach the top. My lucky streak does not change and no treasure is earned.
I have not gained any treasure from shock switch in 2 days, this happens regardless of whether I pause, end game, or let the blocks reach the top. My lucky streak does not change and no treasure is earned.
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 166 167