Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64 65
Can I buy that Spiral gembond and Coatl male(white tiger/mulberry stripes/coal underbelly)?:3(I finally got treasure from the fairgrounds) I sent the CR
Can I buy that Spiral gembond and Coatl male(white tiger/mulberry stripes/coal underbelly)?:3(I finally got treasure from the fairgrounds) I sent the CR
@LucarioLand
accepted c: thank you! but yes you can also buy the coatl male, just send a crossroads for him!
@LucarioLand
accepted c: thank you! but yes you can also buy the coatl male, just send a crossroads for him!
Can i please be removed from Mt. Moonlight view @snerd? c:>
Can i please be removed from Mt. Moonlight view @snerd? c:>
@castletown @SilverLanayru @hamtarapug @TigerDragon1001 @BlackStatic @Mayneth @Boundingfeather @DweebLord @ShivaDiamondDust @feckyeslife @someKindOfGenius @Jadedry @Shoutingnonsense @Neandra @Tunapaste @catmercenary @PPixelNinja216 @Variks @queertactics apologies for multiple pings in one day a new friend area has been added! introducing, power plant! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xiFU14S.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1drJnvA.png[/img][/center]
@castletown @SilverLanayru @hamtarapug @TigerDragon1001 @BlackStatic @Mayneth @Boundingfeather @DweebLord @ShivaDiamondDust @feckyeslife @someKindOfGenius @Jadedry @Shoutingnonsense @Neandra @Tunapaste @catmercenary @PPixelNinja216 @Variks
@queertactics
apologies for multiple pings in one day
a new friend area has been added! introducing, power plant!
xiFU14S.png
1drJnvA.png
Affiliate boop!
Affiliate boop!
SL_Banner_zpspwhf2tkl.png
@snerd don't be sorry!! loving the power plant babs ovo
@snerd don't be sorry!! loving the power plant babs ovo
tumblr_inline_o05onwivRK1s00aa2_500.gifaccessibilitysmallest.png SAyeL.gif683.giftumblr_inline_o05ovoOLoZ1s00aa2_500.gifMF71s0U.png
@queertactics
thank you! ;v; i've been planning this pair since the beginning!
@queertactics
thank you! ;v; i've been planning this pair since the beginning!
@snerd

ovo power plant is wonderful! wildclaws please, thank you.

(that was a bit surprising <3)

ping
@snerd

ovo power plant is wonderful! wildclaws please, thank you.

(that was a bit surprising <3)

ping
@SieSally
added! ;p
@SieSally
added! ;p
@snerd
Would you mind removing me from the overgrown forest pinglist? I'll take one of those cryptic cave babies as well ^u^ I'll set up the CR

lol whoops this didnt register when I hit submit.
Thanks for trading the baby though x)
@snerd
Would you mind removing me from the overgrown forest pinglist? I'll take one of those cryptic cave babies as well ^u^ I'll set up the CR

lol whoops this didnt register when I hit submit.
Thanks for trading the baby though x)
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64 65