Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')

3 in a row? Is this hatchery reopening with the new colours? @snerd

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')

3 in a row? Is this hatchery reopening with the new colours? @snerd
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
@AliciaA
afraid not, i'm a mostly gen 1 lair now! i appreciate your dedication to bumping though .u.
@AliciaA
afraid not, i'm a mostly gen 1 lair now! i appreciate your dedication to bumping though .u.

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')

just want to remember the tread, I like the setup

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')

just want to remember the tread, I like the setup
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@snerd General ping when you get this? Was hoping for something for Vulpix or Ninetails. I haven't followed Pokemon in ages but I love me them fire critters.
@snerd General ping when you get this? Was hoping for something for Vulpix or Ninetails. I haven't followed Pokemon in ages but I love me them fire critters.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach
afraid i don't really breed dragons anymore .n. sorry
but i wish you well finding your vulpix line dragons c:
@Rionach
afraid i don't really breed dragons anymore .n. sorry
but i wish you well finding your vulpix line dragons c:
@snerd Alright, I just thought I'd ask since you simply say closed. Are you shutting down or taking a break?
@snerd Alright, I just thought I'd ask since you simply say closed. Are you shutting down or taking a break?
@Rionach
its no problem! .u.
nah definitely closed for good, i'm a mostly gen 1 lair now. sorry to disappoint
@Rionach
its no problem! .u.
nah definitely closed for good, i'm a mostly gen 1 lair now. sorry to disappoint
@snerd That's okay, I"m sure I'll find something. I run a hatchery myself so if you ever need something, I'm sure I or my affiliates can help you find what you might need. One or two might be doing Gen1 sales now, I believe? Idk I've just been poking around to find customers so all my dergs don't become fodder.
@snerd That's okay, I"m sure I'll find something. I run a hatchery myself so if you ever need something, I'm sure I or my affiliates can help you find what you might need. One or two might be doing Gen1 sales now, I believe? Idk I've just been poking around to find customers so all my dergs don't become fodder.
@snerd can I please be on the ping list
@snerd can I please be on the ping list
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65