Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56
Happened to me. I fed them but it's going to take ages to get anywhere near what I had. Don't know if I'll be able to feed them tomorrow :(
Happened to me. I fed them but it's going to take ages to get anywhere near what I had. Don't know if I'll be able to feed them tomorrow :(
myosig_zpsb328889e.png
Has there been any word from the admins on this yet?
Has there been any word from the admins on this yet?
ZPPY.png
Yup, another in chorus. I haven't fed anyone yet with the expectation this will be fixed...
Yup, another in chorus. I haven't fed anyone yet with the expectation this will be fixed...
Me too! Tried to feed them I had about 100 to 200 food in all catagories, now all of it is gone and 25 dragons went hungry!
Me too! Tried to feed them I had about 100 to 200 food in all catagories, now all of it is gone and 25 dragons went hungry!
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
Just another voice with same problem.. fed them, thinking it was just lag problems...
:S
Just another voice with same problem.. fed them, thinking it was just lag problems...
:S
same here, I did not try to feed them thou.
same here, I did not try to feed them thou.
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
I'm really hoping the issue will be resolved quickly, and possibly do something for us who lost the bonuses we worked up for and lost.
I'm really hoping the issue will be resolved quickly, and possibly do something for us who lost the bonuses we worked up for and lost.
Have the same food problem and energy bar problem. I do have 15 gathering turns.
Have the same food problem and energy bar problem. I do have 15 gathering turns.
Focusing in Iridescent and Shimmer Genes
ME TOO!...

Anyways, should we feed our dragons? I don't feel like losing my food stores because of a glitch that is not my fault...

I have pinkerton though and 15 gathering turns, but my well fed bonus bar is depleted :(
ME TOO!...

Anyways, should we feed our dragons? I don't feel like losing my food stores because of a glitch that is not my fault...

I have pinkerton though and 15 gathering turns, but my well fed bonus bar is depleted :(
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
Check out my ~ Pokemon Shop ~!
Ping me for my attention
Same thing happened on my end - all my dragons were almost fully fed, and when I left and came back they were all at 1/50. Please tell me there's a way to rectify this O.o
Same thing happened on my end - all my dragons were almost fully fed, and when I left and came back they were all at 1/50. Please tell me there's a way to rectify this O.o
slytherin_pride_banner_by_ayume_matsumoto-d4zlw4l_zpshtfhokj2.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56