Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Suddenly STARVING
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33
So... I too have a bunch of half dead dragons this morning. :( There was no way I had enough food on hand to feed 16 dragons from scratch. It would be terribly nice if staff sent us a little care package with food for our dragons. :) I did however still have my gathering bonus, but no Pinkerton. Can someone please explain to me how a bunch of new users would cause my dragons to just starve? My sister and brother have experienced the same issues with their accounts as well.
So... I too have a bunch of half dead dragons this morning. :( There was no way I had enough food on hand to feed 16 dragons from scratch. It would be terribly nice if staff sent us a little care package with food for our dragons. :) I did however still have my gathering bonus, but no Pinkerton. Can someone please explain to me how a bunch of new users would cause my dragons to just starve? My sister and brother have experienced the same issues with their accounts as well.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
I was just going to poke on before going to bed and I had fed my dragons before I left my computer. They were at full health and the 3 day meter was also full. I come back and 1) They are all starving. 2) All of my bonus things are gone. 3) Fed them because starving babies is no bueno and now I legit have hardly anything left. I had 800+ meat, 650+ plants, and fish and insects around 200 or more. So, larder is bare and I'm really hoping everything is made to right because, lordy lou, I'm practically down to nothing. O___O
I was just going to poke on before going to bed and I had fed my dragons before I left my computer. They were at full health and the 3 day meter was also full. I come back and 1) They are all starving. 2) All of my bonus things are gone. 3) Fed them because starving babies is no bueno and now I legit have hardly anything left. I had 800+ meat, 650+ plants, and fish and insects around 200 or more. So, larder is bare and I'm really hoping everything is made to right because, lordy lou, I'm practically down to nothing. O___O
HzGpUHb.png
Just joining the big chorus of people who now have starving dragons, lost bonuses, and vastly depleted food stores! Hope staff gets it worked out soon.
Just joining the big chorus of people who now have starving dragons, lost bonuses, and vastly depleted food stores! Hope staff gets it worked out soon.
I just got home from work and this is crazy. My poor draggies are down to 2% and I had them at 100% before I left for work. All of my bonuses are gone, and nothing seems to have rolled over. I didn't think having so many new people would just completely throw MY cave out of whack, let alone everyone else's.

Edit: Right after I posted my draggies showed a level of 86%....odd... but good odd.
I just got home from work and this is crazy. My poor draggies are down to 2% and I had them at 100% before I left for work. All of my bonuses are gone, and nothing seems to have rolled over. I didn't think having so many new people would just completely throw MY cave out of whack, let alone everyone else's.

Edit: Right after I posted my draggies showed a level of 86%....odd... but good odd.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gifhttp://s6.postimg.org/ytjgxnin1/swarmhostbadge.png
I woke up to the same thing as all of this. I have no turns in the gathering, my dragons are all starving when I fed them before I went to sleep like... ten hours ago. And while it should be at 94%-ish, WHY ARE THEY At 0% D:
This is the first time they've ever been this hungry T^T I do not have the stores to feed them, either.
I woke up to the same thing as all of this. I have no turns in the gathering, my dragons are all starving when I fed them before I went to sleep like... ten hours ago. And while it should be at 94%-ish, WHY ARE THEY At 0% D:
This is the first time they've ever been this hungry T^T I do not have the stores to feed them, either.
Yeah I'm having the same problem. And feeding them does nothing because now my bar's back to 2% again.
Yeah I'm having the same problem. And feeding them does nothing because now my bar's back to 2% again.
Also logged in to starving dragons and gathering turns and such not being reset. Used approx. 600 insects, 300 meat, 150 seafood, and 200 plants (give or take a bit) to get them back to full. My food stores are almost completely empty now. :( I'm pretty sure I lost my bonus too.

I know the staff is usually pretty good about making amends after this sort of thing, but I'm pretty sure this scared a lot of the new users. XD;

edit: Turns and things finally reset shortly before this edit. It's 3am server time as I am adding this. My bonus appears to be safe, but I have no idea if my dragons' energy bar would have reset or not as I already spent all my food stores. My hubby who was one of the new players who registered yesterday still had his dragons energy where they'd been after he fed them, so I'm thinking probably not?

/shrug

I guess we'll see if anyone logging in later is still having the issue.
Also logged in to starving dragons and gathering turns and such not being reset. Used approx. 600 insects, 300 meat, 150 seafood, and 200 plants (give or take a bit) to get them back to full. My food stores are almost completely empty now. :( I'm pretty sure I lost my bonus too.

I know the staff is usually pretty good about making amends after this sort of thing, but I'm pretty sure this scared a lot of the new users. XD;

edit: Turns and things finally reset shortly before this edit. It's 3am server time as I am adding this. My bonus appears to be safe, but I have no idea if my dragons' energy bar would have reset or not as I already spent all my food stores. My hubby who was one of the new players who registered yesterday still had his dragons energy where they'd been after he fed them, so I'm thinking probably not?

/shrug

I guess we'll see if anyone logging in later is still having the issue.
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
Got the same problem too. :( Starving dragons.
Got the same problem too. :( Starving dragons.
yet another person with the same problem, reporting in.
yet another person with the same problem, reporting in.
Mine is all at zero plus I can't feed my dragons odd?

I'm glad it's not just me but I never let my dragons ever hit zero ;-; oh my. Never went below the bar haha.
Mine is all at zero plus I can't feed my dragons odd?

I'm glad it's not just me but I never let my dragons ever hit zero ;-; oh my. Never went below the bar haha.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33