Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Suddenly STARVING
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33
I just thought my bars didnt load in for me ( its happened before, choppy internet ) and I did a double take when completely depleted my stores and two of my little ones went hungry :(
I just thought my bars didnt load in for me ( its happened before, choppy internet ) and I did a double take when completely depleted my stores and two of my little ones went hungry :(
Chiming in as this affected me also...I haven't attempted to feed as my stores are badly depleted already. It makes me sad though. Poor babies...
Chiming in as this affected me also...I haven't attempted to feed as my stores are badly depleted already. It makes me sad though. Poor babies...
arcane-banner.png
my clan was all at 0 so I fed them. It used up all of my stores but my bonus is gone and i have no gathering turns today.
my clan was all at 0 so I fed them. It used up all of my stores but my bonus is gone and i have no gathering turns today.
All my clan are starving and my bonus is gone. I'm not using up my stores yet in case there's some fix to this and I can save what little stores I have.
All my clan are starving and my bonus is gone. I'm not using up my stores yet in case there's some fix to this and I can save what little stores I have.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
I had this happen Maxwell. And when I fed them it used up almost everything in my food stores. Which I ridiculous it used 300+ for each. Even for only 16 dragons. I found this crazy
I had this happen Maxwell. And when I fed them it used up almost everything in my food stores. Which I ridiculous it used 300+ for each. Even for only 16 dragons. I found this crazy
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
Yup! Starving here too, though I got my gathering turns with the five bonus turns. I didn't get Pinkerton though.
Yup! Starving here too, though I got my gathering turns with the five bonus turns. I didn't get Pinkerton though.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
I have the same problem
I left my dragons with 100% health bar (something about 14:00 server time 03.09) and now my dragons have 1/50 health :(
And I lost all my bonus
I have the same problem
I left my dragons with 100% health bar (something about 14:00 server time 03.09) and now my dragons have 1/50 health :(
And I lost all my bonus
energy bar at 2%, all drags at 1?.

no gathering or pink,

please fix this,
sincerly matt
energy bar at 2%, all drags at 1?.

no gathering or pink,

please fix this,
sincerly matt
Everyone was completely fed earlier, and I even had my three day bonus! Pretty much the same trouble everyone else has had.... HALP.

8(
Everyone was completely fed earlier, and I even had my three day bonus! Pretty much the same trouble everyone else has had.... HALP.

8(
So I feed my dragons quite diligently and this morning when i came to feed them things were fine at first. Then when I hit the feed button they ate nearly all my food 528 bugs 304 meat 137 fish and 49 plants (I have a screenshot) and when I clicked ok a bunch of them went to 0 energy and my energy dropped below 80% so I lost my bonus.... But I had fed them last night so there is no way they all went that low... :(
Im so sad
So I feed my dragons quite diligently and this morning when i came to feed them things were fine at first. Then when I hit the feed button they ate nearly all my food 528 bugs 304 meat 137 fish and 49 plants (I have a screenshot) and when I clicked ok a bunch of them went to 0 energy and my energy dropped below 80% so I lost my bonus.... But I had fed them last night so there is no way they all went that low... :(
Im so sad
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33