Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Suddenly STARVING
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33
My Dragons are starving 2% and they were at 100% when I went to bed this evening. Roll over did not happen and it is 1:56 by your clock. I have no ability to gather, incubate etc. I would also like my bonus back as I never let my dragons get below 97%. Please fix this as I don't have enough food to get them all up to 100% again and this distresses me very much.
My Dragons are starving 2% and they were at 100% when I went to bed this evening. Roll over did not happen and it is 1:56 by your clock. I have no ability to gather, incubate etc. I would also like my bonus back as I never let my dragons get below 97%. Please fix this as I don't have enough food to get them all up to 100% again and this distresses me very much.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
Same here; I was kinda horrified to log in and see my clan energy completely empty. D:
Same here; I was kinda horrified to log in and see my clan energy completely empty. D:
yyyyyep same here
cmon FR hire some more coders ilu all but this is getting sort of ridiculous
yyyyyep same here
cmon FR hire some more coders ilu all but this is getting sort of ridiculous
33ctzee.png
19538044.png 19538045.png 19538046.png
It 's happening to me as well :(
It 's happening to me as well :(
I'm having the same problem, dropped down to 2% and freaked out when I first saw it, then realized it was a bug because I always keep my energy at or above 90%
I'm having the same problem, dropped down to 2% and freaked out when I first saw it, then realized it was a bug because I always keep my energy at or above 90%
Same. Is anyone actually not affected by starving dragons?
I'm not going to feed them, I hope it gets fixed I don't have near enough anyway... also, no rollover, so I can't even gather...
Same. Is anyone actually not affected by starving dragons?
I'm not going to feed them, I hope it gets fixed I don't have near enough anyway... also, no rollover, so I can't even gather...
I logged on and thought it was a graphic bug, and fed my dragons. Lost all my food (500+ meat, plants and bugs) which was BIZARRE, and lost my log in streak! What in the world happened??
I logged on and thought it was a graphic bug, and fed my dragons. Lost all my food (500+ meat, plants and bugs) which was BIZARRE, and lost my log in streak! What in the world happened??
Log in and STARVING DRAGONS. 8( very sad. I don't think I'll feed them either, because I did not even 8 hours ago. This will eventually be fixed but dang.

THE DRAGONS ARE SUFFERING.
Log in and STARVING DRAGONS. 8( very sad. I don't think I'll feed them either, because I did not even 8 hours ago. This will eventually be fixed but dang.

THE DRAGONS ARE SUFFERING.
Same issue here. :( No bonus, energy all gone, no gathering turns and I'm unable to collect from Pinkerton too. I did quite a bit of grinding in the coliseum this weekend past; so I had enough food to get my dragons back up to 100%.

The site for me was very laggy this morning too (time zone wise, I believe that was last night for mostly everyone else :) ), but I figured that was due to new user registration opening up. It's still running a bit slow now, but it's better than it was. Just thought I'd add that in case it might have had something to do with the issue too.

I know it's more than likely a bug from the rollover, hopefully though; you guys can tell us what happened soon. :)

So about 40-45 mins after writing that; my bonus bar is back to full, I have my gathering points back and I'm able to collect from Pinkerton. Hopefully this is the same for everyone else, so keep checking just in case. :)
Same issue here. :( No bonus, energy all gone, no gathering turns and I'm unable to collect from Pinkerton too. I did quite a bit of grinding in the coliseum this weekend past; so I had enough food to get my dragons back up to 100%.

The site for me was very laggy this morning too (time zone wise, I believe that was last night for mostly everyone else :) ), but I figured that was due to new user registration opening up. It's still running a bit slow now, but it's better than it was. Just thought I'd add that in case it might have had something to do with the issue too.

I know it's more than likely a bug from the rollover, hopefully though; you guys can tell us what happened soon. :)

So about 40-45 mins after writing that; my bonus bar is back to full, I have my gathering points back and I'm able to collect from Pinkerton. Hopefully this is the same for everyone else, so keep checking just in case. :)
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Glad to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this ;A: I've got near to none food all of a sudden when it was perfectly this morning and my bonus is lost! ;A;

(Please fix and compensate! ;A;)
Glad to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this ;A: I've got near to none food all of a sudden when it was perfectly this morning and my bonus is lost! ;A;

(Please fix and compensate! ;A;)
Puppycat.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33