Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56
I am also having this same problem.
I am also having this same problem.
Same here.. So I feeded my dragons cause I tought the bars were not loading.. Now all my stocks are gone. Greedy lizards ffff
Same here.. So I feeded my dragons cause I tought the bars were not loading.. Now all my stocks are gone. Greedy lizards ffff
CXuWKHk.png
Adding to the list of the affected. My clan was at 98% and had full bonuses, now it's at 2%, no bonus (obviously), and my gathering turns have not reset.
I have full confidence that the staff will fix this soon.
EDIT: Pinkerton has also not reset.
Adding to the list of the affected. My clan was at 98% and had full bonuses, now it's at 2%, no bonus (obviously), and my gathering turns have not reset.
I have full confidence that the staff will fix this soon.
EDIT: Pinkerton has also not reset.
Chiming in. Same thing.

- 1/50 Energy on all dragons
- Well-fed Bonus lost
- No gathering turns
- No Pinkerton
- Site is loading as slow as it was before the new servers.

I did NOT attempt to feed them.
I would've been out 588 Insects, 882 Meat, 588 Seafood, and 147 Plants due to a bug and I did not want to lose all that food.
Chiming in. Same thing.

- 1/50 Energy on all dragons
- Well-fed Bonus lost
- No gathering turns
- No Pinkerton
- Site is loading as slow as it was before the new servers.

I did NOT attempt to feed them.
I would've been out 588 Insects, 882 Meat, 588 Seafood, and 147 Plants due to a bug and I did not want to lose all that food.
1kz7OWt.png
My Clan energy is derped right now as well. I refuse to feed my dragons too, because this is obviously a bug and I'm not wasting that many food points on my lair, I won't have any left. If any admins are looking at this, please fix this ginormous bug. No clue what caused it but yeah. Not feeding anybody until it's done.
My Clan energy is derped right now as well. I refuse to feed my dragons too, because this is obviously a bug and I'm not wasting that many food points on my lair, I won't have any left. If any admins are looking at this, please fix this ginormous bug. No clue what caused it but yeah. Not feeding anybody until it's done.
Newly-hatched dragons seem unaffected by the bug. I went from 1/50 to 5/50 because of the two hatchlings that decided they couldn't wait to be born any longer. Whether this is relevant or not, I can't say, but I thought taht piece of information would be useful.

That being said, I'm in the same boat as everyone else. No energy, no bonuses, no gathering, no Pinkerton, and not risking food.
Newly-hatched dragons seem unaffected by the bug. I went from 1/50 to 5/50 because of the two hatchlings that decided they couldn't wait to be born any longer. Whether this is relevant or not, I can't say, but I thought taht piece of information would be useful.

That being said, I'm in the same boat as everyone else. No energy, no bonuses, no gathering, no Pinkerton, and not risking food.
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
Same here, I hope they fix this. Tried feeding them and they ate everything.
Same here, I hope they fix this. Tried feeding them and they ate everything.
Tn4TEAZ.png
All same issues as stated in prior posts, bonus gone, bar at 2%, dragons at 1/50, Gathers and Pinkerton's gone. Just about the only things untouchedare the ability to incubate nests, and bond with familiars, from what I can tell.
Browser is Firefox.
All same issues as stated in prior posts, bonus gone, bar at 2%, dragons at 1/50, Gathers and Pinkerton's gone. Just about the only things untouchedare the ability to incubate nests, and bond with familiars, from what I can tell.
Browser is Firefox.
Water-Network.pngcqu2HKA.png
I never even looked at my Gathering turns until I saw that everyone couldn't gather. This sucks, I know I woke up in the middle of the night, six hours before maintenance, and now they're all starving.
I never even looked at my Gathering turns until I saw that everyone couldn't gather. This sucks, I know I woke up in the middle of the night, six hours before maintenance, and now they're all starving.
Experiencing this issue as well. Decided not to feed them, I'd be out of stocks entirely.
Experiencing this issue as well. Decided not to feed them, I'd be out of stocks entirely.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56