Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56
My clan energy and bonus are all gone too. I'm not so much worried about the energy, but will the bonus come back too. Are the staff going to have to do another rollback?
My clan energy and bonus are all gone too. I'm not so much worried about the energy, but will the bonus come back too. Are the staff going to have to do another rollback?
yup, same here. my bar's at 2% and all my dragons are at 1/50 energy when i still had them at 100% before going to sleep.
yup, same here. my bar's at 2% and all my dragons are at 1/50 energy when i still had them at 100% before going to sleep.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Yep, same problem. [img]http://www.silveredmagic.com/images/random/error_small.png[/img] I thought it was just a display bug on the energy, seeing as the clan energy bar was at full. I really don't appreciate all that food vanishing like that. Also, no gathering turns are available, and Pinkerton is acting as if I already grabbed something from him.
Yep, same problem.

error_small.png

I thought it was just a display bug on the energy, seeing as the clan energy bar was at full. I really don't appreciate all that food vanishing like that. Also, no gathering turns are available, and Pinkerton is acting as if I already grabbed something from him.
33ueat0.png
support, made my own post but support the mega post!
support, made my own post but support the mega post!
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
Same here. Since joining the site I never let go of the bonus and always had the dragons fed. Right now every dragon says it's 1/50 energy and my clan energy is at 2%. :/
Same here. Since joining the site I never let go of the bonus and always had the dragons fed. Right now every dragon says it's 1/50 energy and my clan energy is at 2%. :/
signaturething.png
i have the same problem but i have lost all of my food i have post it in the forums of what i have done Dx take a look and i don't know how to get it all back .....
i have the same problem but i have lost all of my food i have post it in the forums of what i have done Dx take a look and i don't know how to get it all back .....
Uggh, I'm unable to feed them all D:
If I attempt, my food storage would be empty with at least 10 that would still be starving.
Uggh, I'm unable to feed them all D:
If I attempt, my food storage would be empty with at least 10 that would still be starving.
2heep8h.jpg
Yeah, logged in and clicked feed like I always do............ I would like my bonus, food, and full dragons back please.
Yeah, logged in and clicked feed like I always do............ I would like my bonus, food, and full dragons back please.
Same problem here :c

Uhguhguh
Same problem here :c

Uhguhguh
tumblr_pt4rofWUdj1qekouyo2_r1_500.png
Same here, I really hope they do something about refunding boni and food-items.

My energy bar stayed full, I kept my bonus, but my dragons
were down to 1/50 and ate up pretty much most of my food-stores.

EDIT: Minutes after feeding my dragons, my energy bar went down to 0,
My bonus is now gone, and my dragons in the lair still show full hunger bars.
Same here, I really hope they do something about refunding boni and food-items.

My energy bar stayed full, I kept my bonus, but my dragons
were down to 1/50 and ate up pretty much most of my food-stores.

EDIT: Minutes after feeding my dragons, my energy bar went down to 0,
My bonus is now gone, and my dragons in the lair still show full hunger bars.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56