Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56
I tried feeding them thinking it would fix this. Big mistake. Now all my food is gone and I have no gathering turns to build up my stores again. What the heck is going on?
I tried feeding them thinking it would fix this. Big mistake. Now all my food is gone and I have no gathering turns to build up my stores again. What the heck is going on?
Yeh this has happened to me. Im not going to feed or gather untill this is sorted.
Yeh this has happened to me. Im not going to feed or gather untill this is sorted.
This happened to me also, but not to my friend. I also lost all my insect and plant stores, and had to convert food that I was going to collect and sell. Also I can't gather, because I don't have any turns left. I fed all my dragons last night and they had 100% energy. Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone again.
This happened to me also, but not to my friend. I also lost all my insect and plant stores, and had to convert food that I was going to collect and sell. Also I can't gather, because I don't have any turns left. I fed all my dragons last night and they had 100% energy. Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone again.
As a note: Just hatched a baby, it came out fully fed. Clan energy still at 2%.
As a note: Just hatched a baby, it came out fully fed. Clan energy still at 2%.
exorcism.png
Okay good, it makes me feel better it's not just me. I went out for a few hours and came back to this, kind of gawked.

I... think I won't feed them till this gets some sort of answer?
Okay good, it makes me feel better it's not just me. I went out for a few hours and came back to this, kind of gawked.

I... think I won't feed them till this gets some sort of answer?
Looks like this has happened to everyone then. That is a bit of a relief.
I will wait patiently for the fix :)
[ignores internet to watch Community] :3
Looks like this has happened to everyone then. That is a bit of a relief.
I will wait patiently for the fix :)
[ignores internet to watch Community] :3
Me too...
Me too...
Take a look at "Lair of wonders"! Im sure I got a dragon that is waiting just for you! ;)

We got everything from starters to SD and WC. We even have X/X/Y and X/Y/X dragons (Mostly Crimson and white).
Same thing as everyone else. No energy, no gathering turns, all my dragons are starving....and I didn't think and hit to feed them, so now I have no food either.
Same thing as everyone else. No energy, no gathering turns, all my dragons are starving....and I didn't think and hit to feed them, so now I have no food either.
Using chrome and seconding what everyone else has said.

I lost all my stores but it wasnt that much as I had intended to stock up again today.

Hopefully this will get resolved soon!
Using chrome and seconding what everyone else has said.

I lost all my stores but it wasnt that much as I had intended to stock up again today.

Hopefully this will get resolved soon!
Is there a new fad diet among the dragons, or was the food I fed them three hours ago toxic and they needed their stomachs pumped?
I swear there must be midnight gremlins in the site that just go around pinching sleeping dragon's digestings.
Is there a new fad diet among the dragons, or was the food I fed them three hours ago toxic and they needed their stomachs pumped?
I swear there must be midnight gremlins in the site that just go around pinching sleeping dragon's digestings.
Forum_Banner.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56