Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Leveled Dragons (Mercenary Co)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 142 143
@Dragonmage, @Kaesa, @Infectionary, @NinjaDancer, @Slvrstarr, @Lutielle, @DragonPromise, @paintseagull

29 lvl 7s for 18k. Page 6+

All sold! Thanks!
@Dragonmage, @Kaesa, @Infectionary, @NinjaDancer, @Slvrstarr, @Lutielle, @DragonPromise, @paintseagull

29 lvl 7s for 18k. Page 6+

All sold! Thanks!
hu72dVR.png
@Dragonmage, @Kaesa, @Infectionary, @NinjaDancer, @Slvrstarr, @Lutielle, @DragonPromise, @paintseagull,

16 level 6s for 17k! @Winry has some too I believe. :)
@Dragonmage, @Kaesa, @Infectionary, @NinjaDancer, @Slvrstarr, @Lutielle, @DragonPromise, @paintseagull,

16 level 6s for 17k! @Winry has some too I believe. :)
MEMmqKh.gifpShBDz8.pngUu5B3PN.png
babby bump
babby bump
kIvALu.png

3 fodder this time! Raised my price slightly to match most of the other acolights' level 7 prices.

Sold, thank you!

3 fodder this time! Raised my price slightly to match most of the other acolights' level 7 prices.

Sold, thank you!
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!

Four level 6s starting at the bottom of page 5!

SOLD, thanks!

Four level 6s starting at the bottom of page 5!

SOLD, thanks!
Zo7dCea.png
The Songweavers have decided to join this mercenary band, offering some of the finest battle bards to the cause! Adrasteia says she's got a lot of newbies to show the ropes to! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10573185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105732/10573185_350.png[/img] [/url]
The Songweavers have decided to join this mercenary band, offering some of the finest battle bards to the cause! Adrasteia says she's got a lot of newbies to show the ropes to!

10573185_350.png
10066.png tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo6_r7_400.png
tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo7_r7_250.pngtumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo8_r3_250.png

Four lv6s sitting on page 5 for sale!
Gone!

Four lv6s sitting on page 5 for sale!
Gone!
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
I have 20 level 7's up, 18k each if you're interested! Any adults after Shade.

Aaand they're gone. Will have more soon :D
I have 20 level 7's up, 18k each if you're interested! Any adults after Shade.

Aaand they're gone. Will have more soon :D
10066.png tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo6_r7_400.png
tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo7_r7_250.pngtumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo8_r3_250.png
@Kaesa, @Infectionary, @NinjaDancer, @Slvrstarr, @Lutielle, @DragonPromise, @paintseagull

Got a batch of 6 all ready to go! A friend took back a dragon I was holding for her so I'm able to level up 6 at a time now.

All gone!
@Kaesa, @Infectionary, @NinjaDancer, @Slvrstarr, @Lutielle, @DragonPromise, @paintseagull

Got a batch of 6 all ready to go! A friend took back a dragon I was holding for her so I'm able to level up 6 at a time now.

All gone!
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
Hey mercs I got dergs to sell you because i wont be here to train em
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=39657&page=6
everyone after garycoleman is up for grabs i dont care what you send for them
just saying i got them at 10k and 9.5k sooooo
i still need to make money
Hey mercs I got dergs to sell you because i wont be here to train em
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=39657&page=6
everyone after garycoleman is up for grabs i dont care what you send for them
just saying i got them at 10k and 9.5k sooooo
i still need to make money
mqdefault.jpg