Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Leveled Dragons (Mercenary Co)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 142 143
@Tundratassu,

Thanks!
@Tundratassu,

Thanks!
HEveOVO.png
Whoever was just buying my dragons, I think I mistakenly listed an unnamed level 1. Please message me for a refund.
Whoever was just buying my dragons, I think I mistakenly listed an unnamed level 1. Please message me for a refund.
q7HgQ8F.png ngXDPKt.png63hPGfG.png
We're selling again this morning for gems and treasure! I bought bonus fodder and am not charging extra for them, so come snipe them quick. :)
We're selling again this morning for gems and treasure! I bought bonus fodder and am not charging extra for them, so come snipe them quick. :)
Posted 10 lvl 6s - some with bonuses! - on page 11 of my lair http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=89803&page=11
Posted 10 lvl 6s - some with bonuses! - on page 11 of my lair http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=89803&page=11
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. Tst6O5g.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@Kaesa, @NinjaDancer, @Slvrstarr, @DragonPromise, @paintseagull Two faes for gems up! One's a level 8, the other a 7.

AAAH, so sorry! Just noticed you guys weren't interested in gem dragons! My bad!
@Kaesa, @NinjaDancer, @Slvrstarr, @DragonPromise, @paintseagull Two faes for gems up! One's a level 8, the other a 7.

AAAH, so sorry! Just noticed you guys weren't interested in gem dragons! My bad!
iK0jgh4.png
@Kaesa, @NinjaDancer, @Slvrstarr, @DragonPromise, @paintseagull

3 more Level 8s on this page.

3 more Level 8s on this page.
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
Here's a good morning poke for the thread! Come and get our fodder :)
Here's a good morning poke for the thread! Come and get our fodder :)

Another 38 dragons, freshly steamed!

Another 38 dragons, freshly steamed!
Bump!
Bump!
iJ93GfK.png

Four level 6's up on the AH.

Sold.

Four level 6's up on the AH.

Sold.
boJUQ4E.png