Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your fav anime?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have so many animes on my watchlist that it isn't even funny anymore, holy heck.

My personal favorites are Tokyo Ghoul, K, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Death Parade and Haikyuu!!!. I'm more of the supernatural/seinen type, but Haikyuu kinda blows that out of the water. I can't watch sad things all the time though, right? All the characters are so adorable and likeable;;;

Still, on the subject of Tokyo Ghoul, the manga's a lot better than the anime. Please trust me on this.
I have so many animes on my watchlist that it isn't even funny anymore, holy heck.

My personal favorites are Tokyo Ghoul, K, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Death Parade and Haikyuu!!!. I'm more of the supernatural/seinen type, but Haikyuu kinda blows that out of the water. I can't watch sad things all the time though, right? All the characters are so adorable and likeable;;;

Still, on the subject of Tokyo Ghoul, the manga's a lot better than the anime. Please trust me on this.
tumblr_nkpbpoY9IF1trp7y3o1_100.gif
  he/him | FR+9
art shop
@Saeledheldes Ooh ooh wow, nice to finally see someone else who likes Gankutsuou, it's definitely among my faves.

As for other anime, my favourites are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Mawaru Penguindrum, Nodame Cantabile and Haibane Renmei.
@Saeledheldes Ooh ooh wow, nice to finally see someone else who likes Gankutsuou, it's definitely among my faves.

As for other anime, my favourites are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Mawaru Penguindrum, Nodame Cantabile and Haibane Renmei.
ZPPY.png
@dawnbrigade I love K so much. It took me forever to get the kuro/shiro thing! XD But then again I never learned much japanese, only what I've managed to memorize from anime. I also like... Magi: Labyrinth of Magic and El Cazador de la Bruja which are action adventure ones. El Cazador de la Bruja (witch hunter) is set in Mexico and it has an amazing soundtrack. I love the second one on the villain's soundtrack. They have them split up because its two discs (idk I just listen to it on youtube). It's the blonde guy's theme. It's so wonderful. And Magi has a really good anime that switches some things up from the manga but it makes it just as good so it's really awesome that they do that. I still like the manga more but eventually I might just buy the anime. I'm not sure yet. It depends on if the anime law in japan passes or not. [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/elcazador/images/a/a3/ElCazador.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110730223325.png[/img]
@dawnbrigade I love K so much. It took me forever to get the kuro/shiro thing! XD But then again I never learned much japanese, only what I've managed to memorize from anime.

I also like... Magi: Labyrinth of Magic and El Cazador de la Bruja which are action adventure ones. El Cazador de la Bruja (witch hunter) is set in Mexico and it has an amazing soundtrack. I love the second one on the villain's soundtrack. They have them split up because its two discs (idk I just listen to it on youtube). It's the blonde guy's theme. It's so wonderful. And Magi has a really good anime that switches some things up from the manga but it makes it just as good so it's really awesome that they do that. I still like the manga more but eventually I might just buy the anime. I'm not sure yet. It depends on if the anime law in japan passes or not.

latest?cb=20110730223325.png
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
haaaa I can never pick a favourite...

I really enjoyed Hellsing Ultimate, Darker Than Black and Wolf's Rain, though. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni also holds sentimental value.
haaaa I can never pick a favourite...

I really enjoyed Hellsing Ultimate, Darker Than Black and Wolf's Rain, though. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni also holds sentimental value.
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
I don't have a fave, it's too hard to choose. But currently I'm all over Overlord like, it's sooo good, not like any other stuck-in-a-game kind you usually see, like SAO and Log Horizon. Instead, the main character is already overpowered, undead, and wants to take over the world.

I just finished Kuragehime and that was good too! I'm now reading the manga.
I don't have a fave, it's too hard to choose. But currently I'm all over Overlord like, it's sooo good, not like any other stuck-in-a-game kind you usually see, like SAO and Log Horizon. Instead, the main character is already overpowered, undead, and wants to take over the world.

I just finished Kuragehime and that was good too! I'm now reading the manga.

hehe_by_ythionyth-d992j9z.png
Wolf's Rain! It's my absolute favorite, even years later.

Though Attack on Titan is pretty close.
Wolf's Rain! It's my absolute favorite, even years later.

Though Attack on Titan is pretty close.
gWmB8p.jpg
Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood (like the first anime I watched)
Death note (technically my first anime except it was the manga I'd read that got me into anime which led to FMA since I didn't watch the death note one fully cause I already knew the story)
Hellsing Ultimate (how can I not???)
Tokyo Ghoul
Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood (like the first anime I watched)
Death note (technically my first anime except it was the manga I'd read that got me into anime which led to FMA since I didn't watch the death note one fully cause I already knew the story)
Hellsing Ultimate (how can I not???)
Tokyo Ghoul
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

My favorites are...
FMA
Hetalia
Pokemon
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Devil Is A Part Timer
My favorites are...
FMA
Hetalia
Pokemon
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Devil Is A Part Timer
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood is probs my fave anime of all time, it was just so good and i never get tired of rewatching the series or rereading the manga. not a fan of the 2003 anime though.

im also a big fan of cardcaptor sakura because of it's optimistic and positive feel, and pmmm is one of my favs as well! all three were very enjoyable.
fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood is probs my fave anime of all time, it was just so good and i never get tired of rewatching the series or rereading the manga. not a fan of the 2003 anime though.

im also a big fan of cardcaptor sakura because of it's optimistic and positive feel, and pmmm is one of my favs as well! all three were very enjoyable.
tXKbExw.png
probably durarara and haikyuu
cant pick one tho
attack on titan in a second place
probably durarara and haikyuu
cant pick one tho
attack on titan in a second place
8pkoO8v.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6