Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your fav anime?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I finally bought The Count of Monte Cristo and I LOVE THIS ANIME! If you don't know this anime but know the anime Mononoke (not to be confused with Ghibli's Princess Mononoke), it's the same thing almost visually. It's sooooooo trippy! I love it so much and I haven't seen it for years and FUNimation finally released it as a S.A.V.E edition and so I snatched it up real quick! I can't find it anywhere on the free sites I use to watch anime (and I'd rather not pay for Cruncyroll since I don't actually want anime that often) and now I'm going to watch it and its going to be amazing~ So what's YOUR favorite anime! [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oWIng4_nsGk/TTqpRkboM3I/AAAAAAAACdc/zTtD2Vq0cbU/s1600/MONTE+CRISTO+Gankutsuo_El_Conde_de_Montecristo_kjanime_co_tv.jpg[/img] Here's Mononoke. It doesn't have a storyline so its one of those ones where you don't have to watch it in order because it treats every episode like its the first one. [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mononoke/images/9/96/Mononoke.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100815202856.png[/img]
I finally bought The Count of Monte Cristo and I LOVE THIS ANIME! If you don't know this anime but know the anime Mononoke (not to be confused with Ghibli's Princess Mononoke), it's the same thing almost visually. It's sooooooo trippy! I love it so much and I haven't seen it for years and FUNimation finally released it as a S.A.V.E edition and so I snatched it up real quick! I can't find it anywhere on the free sites I use to watch anime (and I'd rather not pay for Cruncyroll since I don't actually want anime that often) and now I'm going to watch it and its going to be amazing~

So what's YOUR favorite anime!

MONTE+CRISTO+Gankutsuo_El_Conde_de_Montecristo_kjanime_co_tv.jpg

Here's Mononoke. It doesn't have a storyline so its one of those ones where you don't have to watch it in order because it treats every episode like its the first one.

latest?cb=20100815202856.png
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
My top 3 are tsuritama, oofuri, and princess jellyfish. I like animes with pretty colors. Mononoke looks pretty, I'll have to check it out.
My top 3 are tsuritama, oofuri, and princess jellyfish. I like animes with pretty colors. Mononoke looks pretty, I'll have to check it out.
568.png
This is hard!!! I've been trying to watch series I've been meaning to watch these days. But I have to say my favorites have to be:

• Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
  • Oban Star Racers
  • Assassination Classroom
  • No.6
  • DRAMAtical Murder
  • Durarara
  • Wolf Children
  • Free!

I'm pretty picky when it comes to anime honestly so I won't touch anything unless I can get past the first few episodes or love the characters enough to push forward to when it gets good. Sadly my absolute fave (Neuro) is so janked up compared to the manga but at least AssClass, which is made by the same artist, is getting a completely worthy anime (can't say the same for DMMD ahaha). ;3;
This is hard!!! I've been trying to watch series I've been meaning to watch these days. But I have to say my favorites have to be:

• Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
  • Oban Star Racers
  • Assassination Classroom
  • No.6
  • DRAMAtical Murder
  • Durarara
  • Wolf Children
  • Free!

I'm pretty picky when it comes to anime honestly so I won't touch anything unless I can get past the first few episodes or love the characters enough to push forward to when it gets good. Sadly my absolute fave (Neuro) is so janked up compared to the manga but at least AssClass, which is made by the same artist, is getting a completely worthy anime (can't say the same for DMMD ahaha). ;3;
@HollyJolly Assassination Classroom looks interesting I'm checking it out right now since i'm not doing anything better with my time!

I totally get being picky. I'm sooooo picky which is why I don't watch a lot of anime. I mostly like pseudo historical ones like Black Butler and Samurai CHamploo.

Have you ever watched Death Parade? Based on your list, I think you'd like it a lot! It's only 12 episodes.

@HollyJolly Assassination Classroom looks interesting I'm checking it out right now since i'm not doing anything better with my time!

I totally get being picky. I'm sooooo picky which is why I don't watch a lot of anime. I mostly like pseudo historical ones like Black Butler and Samurai CHamploo.

Have you ever watched Death Parade? Based on your list, I think you'd like it a lot! It's only 12 episodes.

@Saeledheldes

I've heard of it but have yet to see it! Kinda been hesitant to be honest. But yes, AssClass is awesome! And since the manga is ending soon, they have no excuse to pull a crap ending on it. And it's licensed in English so English Dub soon....I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. Economically and marketing wise, yes. Soul crushing wise, prob not.
@Saeledheldes

I've heard of it but have yet to see it! Kinda been hesitant to be honest. But yes, AssClass is awesome! And since the manga is ending soon, they have no excuse to pull a crap ending on it. And it's licensed in English so English Dub soon....I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. Economically and marketing wise, yes. Soul crushing wise, prob not.
At the moment I'd say; Kobato, Hunter x Hunter, K, and Saiyuki.

This changes constantly though...and I've just watched way too many animes.
At the moment I'd say; Kobato, Hunter x Hunter, K, and Saiyuki.

This changes constantly though...and I've just watched way too many animes.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Amura Hunter x Hunter is amazing. I totally wanna join the Phantom Troupe! Fetain is so cool! I don't know if you know Supernatural but whenever Crowley says "I torture all my friends it's how I show love" I always think of Feitan saying that! And I really like all of the troupe! Except for Kalluto. I also like illumi because he's actually quite complex if you get down the the nitty gritty of why he is the way he is! I wish they would do more but the author is really sick...

I really wanna know who wins the Hisoka vs. Chrollo fight. I really do.

@Amura Hunter x Hunter is amazing. I totally wanna join the Phantom Troupe! Fetain is so cool! I don't know if you know Supernatural but whenever Crowley says "I torture all my friends it's how I show love" I always think of Feitan saying that! And I really like all of the troupe! Except for Kalluto. I also like illumi because he's actually quite complex if you get down the the nitty gritty of why he is the way he is! I wish they would do more but the author is really sick...

I really wanna know who wins the Hisoka vs. Chrollo fight. I really do.

ginga nagareboshi gin since i was like 11
ginga nagareboshi gin since i was like 11
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Karas
Hellsing Ultimate
Akira
Karas
Hellsing Ultimate
Akira
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Saeledheldes

...You know, I TOTALLY forgot that Hisoka and Chrollo don't ever get that fight. Now I'm saddened as I'm currently watching it all again with a few friends...they will also be saddened by this, as Hisoka is their favorite.

MY favorite though is Killua. What is there not to love about a 14-year-old assassin that uses yo-yos and electricity? And who charges up like a phone! :>
@Saeledheldes

...You know, I TOTALLY forgot that Hisoka and Chrollo don't ever get that fight. Now I'm saddened as I'm currently watching it all again with a few friends...they will also be saddened by this, as Hisoka is their favorite.

MY favorite though is Killua. What is there not to love about a 14-year-old assassin that uses yo-yos and electricity? And who charges up like a phone! :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5 6