Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | the new tumblr update sucks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
literally. why are they doing this? it's so unattractive. please kill the new update (with fire) and fix tumblr mobile. kthx.
literally. why are they doing this? it's so unattractive. please kill the new update (with fire) and fix tumblr mobile. kthx.
raiden-sig.jpg
@josephtheroman what update?? what happened now?
@josephtheroman what update?? what happened now?
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

looks like i haven't gotten the update yet, i'm not looking forward for when i do though. tumblr updates are never good nowadays (apart from the block feature update).
looks like i haven't gotten the update yet, i'm not looking forward for when i do though. tumblr updates are never good nowadays (apart from the block feature update).
bHeX9bv.png
I literally just saw this and thought that maybe the website wasn't loading properly but it's an update?

Who decided that the look was even a good idea I mean really? ((sticks to mobile app for a while)) :|
I literally just saw this and thought that maybe the website wasn't loading properly but it's an update?

Who decided that the look was even a good idea I mean really? ((sticks to mobile app for a while)) :|
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
I've been on tumblr for about 4 years, and not once have I seen an update that improves the usability of the site. :(
I've been on tumblr for about 4 years, and not once have I seen an update that improves the usability of the site. :(
tumblr dot com: [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/b27b865559977215dfba1ab5e0a87391/tumblr_inline_ntpwcfp2Dj1qix2yh_1280.png[/img] its a very ugly update and i think it's gonna make scrolling a lot more tedious but tumblr doesn't seem to care so what can you do.
tumblr dot com:
tumblr_inline_ntpwcfp2Dj1qix2yh_1280.png

its a very ugly update and i think it's gonna make scrolling a lot more tedious but tumblr doesn't seem to care so what can you do.
tXKbExw.png
this & google's new logo are making me cry

it's so bad ugh
this & google's new logo are making me cry

it's so bad ugh
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
This is making me really uncomfortable and I want to cry.

Why would you do this to us, Tumblr staff? What did we ever do to you?
This is making me really uncomfortable and I want to cry.

Why would you do this to us, Tumblr staff? What did we ever do to you?
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
I want Graphic Design to go back to the time before Grotesque-Letters~
It seems everything went down from there~
I want Graphic Design to go back to the time before Grotesque-Letters~
It seems everything went down from there~
blobb_2_by_thehellneko-d93ujyk.pngU09nR.gifblobb_2_by_thehellneko-d93ujyk.png

H9CF4.gif
BMoeb.gifKWT4h.gif2k9v5.gifJG5QW.gif
I haven't seen the new update yet...
I haven't seen the new update yet...
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7