Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | the new tumblr update sucks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Ambrosine" date=2015-09-02 13:15:56] tumblr dot com: [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/b27b865559977215dfba1ab5e0a87391/tumblr_inline_ntpwcfp2Dj1qix2yh_1280.png[/img] its a very ugly update and i think it's gonna make scrolling a lot more tedious but tumblr doesn't seem to care so what can you do. [/quote] it's [s]sad[/s] funny because it's true
Ambrosine wrote on 2015-09-02:
tumblr dot com:
tumblr_inline_ntpwcfp2Dj1qix2yh_1280.png

its a very ugly update and i think it's gonna make scrolling a lot more tedious but tumblr doesn't seem to care so what can you do.

it's sad funny because it's true
Tumblr knows that it owns my soul and that I won't leave no matter what crappy updates they do.
Such is life.
Tumblr knows that it owns my soul and that I won't leave no matter what crappy updates they do.
Such is life.
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
The staff meeting:
"Well here's our list of all the things people want."
"But all of that is on XKit."

"I'm too lazy to do something someone else is doing. Let's put out something only a few want and XKit will block it for everyone else. Oh, and let's break XKit's ability to blacklist usernames while we're at it."
The staff meeting:
"Well here's our list of all the things people want."
"But all of that is on XKit."

"I'm too lazy to do something someone else is doing. Let's put out something only a few want and XKit will block it for everyone else. Oh, and let's break XKit's ability to blacklist usernames while we're at it."
My writing project.
oh god i just saw it, it's horrible. i still haven't got it on my dash but i saw the update's post.

@GrimdarkRoxy @Tangle38 here's what the update is: link.
oh god i just saw it, it's horrible. i still haven't got it on my dash but i saw the update's post.

@GrimdarkRoxy @Tangle38 here's what the update is: link.
bHeX9bv.png
I dont see it yet.

I looked it up and it doesnt look bad.
Then again, i mostly never look at tumblr because EVERYONE'S TUMBLR PAGE BREAKS MY COMPUTER BECAUSE THEY ALL USE INFINITE SCROLL AND ONE MILLION GIFS.

and no, i'm not going to follow you just so I can see your posts.

MY COMPUTER HAS 8 GB OF RAM AND IT CANT HANDLE THE TUMBLR.
I dont see it yet.

I looked it up and it doesnt look bad.
Then again, i mostly never look at tumblr because EVERYONE'S TUMBLR PAGE BREAKS MY COMPUTER BECAUSE THEY ALL USE INFINITE SCROLL AND ONE MILLION GIFS.

and no, i'm not going to follow you just so I can see your posts.

MY COMPUTER HAS 8 GB OF RAM AND IT CANT HANDLE THE TUMBLR.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
it's still showing as the old version to me thank god
it's still showing as the old version to me thank god

tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
I was cackling and turned off auto-update thinking I nipped it in the bud on time--only to realize it updated. D:

It still shows mostly the old style for me on Apple, which I'm thankful for.
I was cackling and turned off auto-update thinking I nipped it in the bud on time--only to realize it updated. D:

It still shows mostly the old style for me on Apple, which I'm thankful for.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
can someone post a screenshot?
can someone post a screenshot?
Yya65zH.png
it just keeps getting worse and worse and its horrible m screaming..
it just keeps getting worse and worse and its horrible m screaming..
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
well I really hope they see people are upset over it and fix it but knowing Tumblr I really doubt it...
well I really hope they see people are upset over it and fix it but knowing Tumblr I really doubt it...
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
1 2 3 4 5 6 7