Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SPLATOON [so fresh]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40
And the winner of the Splatfest is... DECEPTICONS!!!

P.S. I recommend the Slosher or Splat Roller.
And the winner of the Splatfest is... DECEPTICONS!!!

P.S. I recommend the Slosher or Splat Roller.
omnislash_v5_short_version_by_ryumakkuro-d3iahyg.gifRoxas.gif
anybody wanna have a squid party sometime :3c

splatfest was... strange? but fun i guess! great job there everybody~
anybody wanna have a squid party sometime :3c

splatfest was... strange? but fun i guess! great job there everybody~
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Oh dang! Just saw this thread today for the first time today! I've been hecka missing out!

For Splatfest, I managed to get Decepticon King, but Communication errors drove me crazy when I got to champion ;.; But shout out Autobots for being rly awesome, like, dang, I got annihilated some matches!

Does anyone else have the problem of weapon switching like crazy? All I've been doing is switching between a laundry list of weapons ever since I capped the turf inked stat with the Aerospray RG.
Oh dang! Just saw this thread today for the first time today! I've been hecka missing out!

For Splatfest, I managed to get Decepticon King, but Communication errors drove me crazy when I got to champion ;.; But shout out Autobots for being rly awesome, like, dang, I got annihilated some matches!

Does anyone else have the problem of weapon switching like crazy? All I've been doing is switching between a laundry list of weapons ever since I capped the turf inked stat with the Aerospray RG.
Is there any way to search for someone by their nickname? We had a really great team going during the Splatfest (not the NA one, I'm in the UK), we had the same team for ages and we were winning every match it was brilliant, but they all left before me so when I left they weren't in the plaza, anyone know if I can search them and friend them or do I specifically need their ID?
Is there any way to search for someone by their nickname? We had a really great team going during the Splatfest (not the NA one, I'm in the UK), we had the same team for ages and we were winning every match it was brilliant, but they all left before me so when I left they weren't in the plaza, anyone know if I can search them and friend them or do I specifically need their ID?
Calenmiriel_Umbra.png
GMT | FR + 8
@calenmariel
If you go into your friend list, you can actually press "Y" to look at a huge list of every person you've played with recently. As long as you remember their names you can figure it out!

I'm not sure how far it goes back, but every time I look through it i find who I'm looking for.

If you played a lot after that though they might be gone...

Good luck!
@calenmariel
If you go into your friend list, you can actually press "Y" to look at a huge list of every person you've played with recently. As long as you remember their names you can figure it out!

I'm not sure how far it goes back, but every time I look through it i find who I'm looking for.

If you played a lot after that though they might be gone...

Good luck!
I want this game so badly. XD I had a Wii U Basic ordered a while ago, but i never got it because those models are not being made anymore. :C Hopefuly i will be able to but the get the premium Wii U soon. XD
I want this game so badly. XD I had a Wii U Basic ordered a while ago, but i never got it because those models are not being made anymore. :C Hopefuly i will be able to but the get the premium Wii U soon. XD
Is level 0 bc I don't even have a WiiU
Is level 0 bc I don't even have a WiiU
r8pvz1.gif
@MarshmallowCat I didn't know you could do that!! I have been on quite a bit, but with any luck they'll still be in there! Thanks!
@MarshmallowCat I didn't know you could do that!! I have been on quite a bit, but with any luck they'll still be in there! Thanks!
Calenmiriel_Umbra.png
GMT | FR + 8
What does everyone think of the new Mini Splatling gun? I have to say I absolutely LOVE it! That almost instantaneous charge time makes all the difference when it comes to close encounters. It also seems to ink turf much more efficiently because of it.

I haven't tried it out in Ranked yet, but so far so good!
What does everyone think of the new Mini Splatling gun? I have to say I absolutely LOVE it! That almost instantaneous charge time makes all the difference when it comes to close encounters. It also seems to ink turf much more efficiently because of it.

I haven't tried it out in Ranked yet, but so far so good!
@MarhsmallowCat
I tried it in Ranked, but it didn't really click with me. I'd have to practice with it a lot more to say for sure. The quick charge time is great, but I don't really like its range, and it almost seemed a little weak? Maybe that's just because everyone in Ranked piles on the damage up buffs, so I get splatted first. It still has less mobility than other guns.
That's just my opinion right now, though! It's not a bad weapon at all.

-edit-
Yep, I like it more in Turf War.
@MarhsmallowCat
I tried it in Ranked, but it didn't really click with me. I'd have to practice with it a lot more to say for sure. The quick charge time is great, but I don't really like its range, and it almost seemed a little weak? Maybe that's just because everyone in Ranked piles on the damage up buffs, so I get splatted first. It still has less mobility than other guns.
That's just my opinion right now, though! It's not a bad weapon at all.

-edit-
Yep, I like it more in Turf War.
dsVmWUB.pngN7ZmS6v.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40