Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rusalka's Accents - Sakura Jewelry
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34
@Meii
Sure! Treasure or gems?
@Meii
Sure! Treasure or gems?
@Rusalka

Treasure please.
@Rusalka

Treasure please.
fvyuXUi.png
@Meii
Noted!
@Meii
Noted!
@Rusalka
...I have no Imp girl who has the correct colors for the gold/red version... =/ ...No matter. Sign me up for one.

EDIT: Also. Why are you not pinging the G.A.S.P. people? You could get SO MANY ORDERS that way since a loooot of people don't check the accent forum that often anymore since they get pinged through G.A.S.P. anyway if something of interest gets posted. =/ You're missing out on a LOT of treasure/gems there and I think you totally deserve more recognition because your accents are so lovely!
@Rusalka
...I have no Imp girl who has the correct colors for the gold/red version... =/ ...No matter. Sign me up for one.

EDIT: Also. Why are you not pinging the G.A.S.P. people? You could get SO MANY ORDERS that way since a loooot of people don't check the accent forum that often anymore since they get pinged through G.A.S.P. anyway if something of interest gets posted. =/ You're missing out on a LOT of treasure/gems there and I think you totally deserve more recognition because your accents are so lovely!
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Sheba
....Your cherry blossom addiction is terrifying. Treasure or gems?

And ....hahah... I was a bit nervous about pinging them since I'm a bit one note right now, but someone else encouraged me so tomorrow, since my pinglist got a head's up, I'm planning on using it lol.

And thank you ;v;, I still have a little ways to go and I'm really glad I have fans.
@Sheba
....Your cherry blossom addiction is terrifying. Treasure or gems?

And ....hahah... I was a bit nervous about pinging them since I'm a bit one note right now, but someone else encouraged me so tomorrow, since my pinglist got a head's up, I'm planning on using it lol.

And thank you ;v;, I still have a little ways to go and I'm really glad I have fans.
@Rusalka
Gems please. I'll send them over in a second (and then go to sleep lol). And yes, I'm totally addicted. Seriously, I have no dragon right now, but if we ever get accent layering THEN I have a dragon so it's time to stock up looool (true fact: I have five times as many accents as dragons, waiting for the day I can layer them...).

You shouldn't be nervous about pinging them! Basically whenever I get pinged for an accent from the G.A.S.P. list, then I check my ping and the accent offered and either I reply and want to buy it or simply do nothing and go back to what I have been doing. There's no downside for trying; the people there DID sign up to be pinged, after all and nothing more than you getting more customers might happen. xD; It's not like you suddenly get a ton of more work or people yelling at you for pinging them or anything. ^^

And of course you have fans! =D I for one think it's especially amazing how you are willing to make a new color for your accent whenever just a single person asks for it! =D That's not something many artists do!
@Rusalka
Gems please. I'll send them over in a second (and then go to sleep lol). And yes, I'm totally addicted. Seriously, I have no dragon right now, but if we ever get accent layering THEN I have a dragon so it's time to stock up looool (true fact: I have five times as many accents as dragons, waiting for the day I can layer them...).

You shouldn't be nervous about pinging them! Basically whenever I get pinged for an accent from the G.A.S.P. list, then I check my ping and the accent offered and either I reply and want to buy it or simply do nothing and go back to what I have been doing. There's no downside for trying; the people there DID sign up to be pinged, after all and nothing more than you getting more customers might happen. xD; It's not like you suddenly get a ton of more work or people yelling at you for pinging them or anything. ^^

And of course you have fans! =D I for one think it's especially amazing how you are willing to make a new color for your accent whenever just a single person asks for it! =D That's not something many artists do!
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
You can prepay or wait until I alert you the accents have arrived. You can also ask for a hold for a week and I'll keep a copy reserved. [img]http://i.imgur.com/FA5a1Oa.png[/img] [b]Gold Sakura ImpF Red[/b] 400 gems (two treasure slots available 260k) 8 slots available for this run [img]http://i.imgur.com/mOalOEp.png[/img] [b]Gold Sakura ImpM Red[/b] 400 gems (one treasure slot available/260k) 8 slots available for this run [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/skins/icon_customskin_1.png[/img][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/skins/icon_accent_1.png[/img] [size=4][b] Google Doc Credit goes to @cniht![/b] Imperial Female and Male accent list. @20pi @Aava @abacusa @Acidfox @Addmon @Aeonox @Akihiko @alternatewarning (no festival entries) @Ambitious @Amphiptere @and1206 @annadandelion @Aralas @Astale @asterope @atrolock interest checks) @AwayfromBirdland @BabylonsFall @beckyh2112 @bit @BrightIce @captaincaiti @Carnivore @Cedric @cervas @Chemistry entries please) @Chrestomanci @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @Clouded (Flowers Jewelry sparkles Clouds) @cniht @CodeKhoshehk @Cuppycakez @CyberInfection @Cyndaquil @Cytosine @Danizaurs @Darkersolstice @Darlnim @Decay @Diva @Dragakure @draziwrok @drnyarlathotep @Dunmer @durandal @Eoraptor @Eshye @everynne @Faileas @Fairie @FancyNames @FireflyRhapsody @flamingcakes @Founder @freiheit(no plague/gore @Fulcrum @GalacticCannibal @ganymede @Gilan @gordiangalaxy @gotw3 @Gryphoness @haikwoshevo @handsome @HeavensAxis @Hiddenmica @Ikunoche @Impception @IndigoCat @Irarina @irii @Itsy (No Gore / No Festival Rejects Fake Genes ) @Jaye @Jazz @Jesteroo @JinxMoonstone @Juni @Juushika @kaaoqi @Kaitii @Kalahira @Kalistys @Kardi @Katherine @keraunic @kidotsubomi @kireikatt @lankochan @Larkayne @Leonaa @Leora (NO SKINCENTS PLEASE) @lightly @lookxitsxlauren @Loulybob @Lowkey @Lucatri fake underbellies) @MajicViolin @Malis @ManicDraconis @Marceline @March @Marshell @marymouse @Maye @Miho @milkcocoa @misscallierose @modbox @Moosesushi @Moray @Murasaki @Nabesima @Naitochan @nibelibre @Nymphalidae @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @Ouji (jewels, armor, fantasy/intricate) @OverlordFreya @Pandonkey @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @pink @polarstern @Prabha @proofofspirit @Pseudoscience @Radiance @radputin @RainbowWolfy @Rascality @RedSheep @refrayn @reitgerte @RenegadeTalonz gore @rethi @Rey @Rifter @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @rooty @Rubisco @Rynne @Safaris @Safirien @Sais @Samayl @SamSkelsey @Saru @Seolyn @SevenBreaths @Sheta @Silence @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Smaugthealmighty @snowpea @snowy @Soran @Soupy @spiderling @spilledink @Spiritwindy @stags @Stormdragon @strawberberry @suzerain @swanpukin @Sykona @Synchros @tackysnaps @thesecontexts @TheSilverFox @tinydobes @Toothiana @Troubletail @tsumiki @vaihdokas @vampy @Veevi @Veracity @Vistron @Vovina @Weyrleader @WhiteMantis @wildewinged @Winterdream @wolyang @World @xarazura @xCatzy @yin @ysunkoiw @Zyanith @Nyaro @Ithiltari @Celes @ladyfenrir @po2 @SouthFarthing @Glasglow @Katria @Aalto @Aegirscales @Cassichu @Cerelin @ChristianCutie @cloverly @crystaldragon @Diamondsuits @Egg @EssyDante @Everwinged @fairyneko @freiheit @Fujoshi @Galaxtic @Ganymede @Godspeed @HazelJade @jackdawxb plague/gore) @KittyAoba gore, @Koneko @LordMalak @Maki @Mal @Malatise @Masumi @micahjaguar @Micheru @Morphini @omakelady @Omphale @Parad0xxy @PASIV @Peafowl (gilded, gold, jewelry, space, nebula, sparkle/shine. cartoonish, pixelated, or pastel please.) @Pelistorm @Perahn @Plume @PlushyRobot @Reptyrian @Resirose BOILS TYPE GORE. Magic space themed) @RichCanine @Riwy @Rosenades @Rucks @Scream @seepratintti @serpens @Sigmundite @SilverGears AH exclusive accent) @ToasteredToast @triska @Tsaiah @Weenyah @YukiBear
You can prepay or wait until I alert you the accents have arrived. You can also ask for a hold for a week and I'll keep a copy reserved.
FA5a1Oa.png
Gold Sakura ImpF Red
400 gems (two treasure slots available 260k)
8 slots available for this run

mOalOEp.png
Gold Sakura ImpM Red
400 gems (one treasure slot available/260k)
8 slots available for this run

icon_customskin_1.pngZdkXYy5.pngicon_accent_1.png

Google Doc Credit goes to @cniht!

Imperial Female and Male accent list.
@20pi @Aava @abacusa @Acidfox @Addmon @Aeonox @Akihiko @alternatewarning (no festival entries) @Ambitious @Amphiptere @and1206 @annadandelion @Aralas @Astale @asterope @atrolock interest checks) @AwayfromBirdland @BabylonsFall @beckyh2112 @bit @BrightIce @captaincaiti @Carnivore @Cedric @cervas @Chemistry entries please) @Chrestomanci @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @Clouded (Flowers Jewelry sparkles Clouds) @cniht @CodeKhoshehk @Cuppycakez @CyberInfection @Cyndaquil @Cytosine @Danizaurs @Darkersolstice @Darlnim @Decay @Diva @Dragakure @draziwrok @drnyarlathotep @Dunmer @durandal @Eoraptor @Eshye @everynne @Faileas @Fairie @FancyNames @FireflyRhapsody @flamingcakes @Founder @freiheit(no plague/gore @Fulcrum @GalacticCannibal @ganymede @Gilan @gordiangalaxy @gotw3 @Gryphoness @haikwoshevo @handsome @HeavensAxis @Hiddenmica @Ikunoche @Impception @IndigoCat @Irarina @irii @Itsy (No Gore / No Festival Rejects Fake Genes ) @Jaye @Jazz @Jesteroo @JinxMoonstone @Juni @Juushika @kaaoqi @Kaitii @Kalahira @Kalistys @Kardi @Katherine @keraunic @kidotsubomi @kireikatt @lankochan @Larkayne @Leonaa @Leora (NO SKINCENTS PLEASE) @lightly @lookxitsxlauren @Loulybob @Lowkey @Lucatri fake underbellies) @MajicViolin @Malis @ManicDraconis @Marceline @March @Marshell @marymouse @Maye @Miho @milkcocoa @misscallierose @modbox @Moosesushi @Moray @Murasaki @Nabesima @Naitochan @nibelibre @Nymphalidae @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @Ouji (jewels, armor, fantasy/intricate) @OverlordFreya @Pandonkey @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @pink @polarstern @Prabha @proofofspirit @Pseudoscience @Radiance @radputin @RainbowWolfy @Rascality @RedSheep @refrayn @reitgerte @RenegadeTalonz gore @rethi @Rey @Rifter @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @rooty @Rubisco @Rynne @Safaris @Safirien @Sais @Samayl @SamSkelsey @Saru @Seolyn @SevenBreaths @Sheta @Silence @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Smaugthealmighty @snowpea @snowy @Soran @Soupy @spiderling @spilledink @Spiritwindy @stags @Stormdragon @strawberberry @suzerain @swanpukin @Sykona @Synchros @tackysnaps @thesecontexts @TheSilverFox @tinydobes @Toothiana @Troubletail @tsumiki @vaihdokas @vampy @Veevi @Veracity @Vistron @Vovina @Weyrleader @WhiteMantis @wildewinged @Winterdream @wolyang @World @xarazura @xCatzy @yin @ysunkoiw @Zyanith @Nyaro @Ithiltari @Celes @ladyfenrir @po2 @SouthFarthing @Glasglow @Katria @Aalto @Aegirscales @Cassichu @Cerelin @ChristianCutie @cloverly @crystaldragon @Diamondsuits @Egg @EssyDante @Everwinged @fairyneko @freiheit @Fujoshi @Galaxtic @Ganymede @Godspeed @HazelJade @jackdawxb plague/gore) @KittyAoba gore, @Koneko @LordMalak @Maki @Mal @Malatise @Masumi @micahjaguar @Micheru @Morphini @omakelady @Omphale @Parad0xxy @PASIV @Peafowl (gilded, gold, jewelry, space, nebula, sparkle/shine. cartoonish, pixelated, or pastel please.) @Pelistorm @Perahn @Plume @PlushyRobot @Reptyrian @Resirose BOILS TYPE GORE. Magic space themed) @RichCanine @Riwy @Rosenades @Rucks @Scream @seepratintti @serpens @Sigmundite @SilverGears AH exclusive accent) @ToasteredToast @triska @Tsaiah @Weenyah @YukiBear
@Rusalka I'd like to go on the list for the female imp version please!
@Rusalka I'd like to go on the list for the female imp version please!
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@Rusalka

I'll take gem slot for the female one~
@Rusalka

I'll take gem slot for the female one~
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Rusalka

I'll take female treasure slot c:
@Rusalka

I'll take female treasure slot c:
tumblr_m2gaw8GLsG1qid2nw.gif YjWoQ61.pngtTESfRw.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34