Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rusalka's Accents - Sakura Jewelry
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34
@Rusalka I am still interested! I will send payment right over.
@Rusalka I am still interested! I will send payment right over.
xNQr7xR.png
@Rusalka
Are any copies of Sakura for Imp F still available? If not may I be put on a pinglist for the next batch? Thanks! >w<
@Rusalka
Are any copies of Sakura for Imp F still available? If not may I be put on a pinglist for the next batch? Thanks! >w<
@Spiritwindy
Nothing in stock yet, but I'll put you on the list for reprints - do you have a preference by the way? Pink, gold, or silver flowers?
@Spiritwindy
Nothing in stock yet, but I'll put you on the list for reprints - do you have a preference by the way? Pink, gold, or silver flowers?
I think I'd like a pink one, but I'll see once the dragon is back in my lair and I give all her apparel back. Gold and Silver would look equally nice on all my dragons so I don't mine being re-pinged fo each one :)
I think I'd like a pink one, but I'll see once the dragon is back in my lair and I give all her apparel back. Gold and Silver would look equally nice on all my dragons so I don't mine being re-pinged fo each one :)
@rusalka by any chance were you considering reprinting the gold sakura for female imps with a different accent color than blue?
@rusalka by any chance were you considering reprinting the gold sakura for female imps with a different accent color than blue?
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png

@momo1013
Yes, I do! Do you have a color preference for me to ping you for?

@Heathers
I just realized I can't recall if you already got a copy or declined for the female skydancer version but since you wanted to be pinged for pink sakura, Pink Sakura Silver Chains for both skyF and skyM are available. Apologies for the delayed check.

@momo1013
Yes, I do! Do you have a color preference for me to ping you for?

@Heathers
I just realized I can't recall if you already got a copy or declined for the female skydancer version but since you wanted to be pinged for pink sakura, Pink Sakura Silver Chains for both skyF and skyM are available. Apologies for the delayed check.

@rusalka red, pink, or gold would be colors I'm interested in!
@rusalka red, pink, or gold would be colors I'm interested in!
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@momo1013
Noted!

@momo1013
Noted!

@Rusalka i actually already have a pink sakura for SD females (not interested in SD males, unfortunately), but thank you for the ping! :3
@Rusalka i actually already have a pink sakura for SD females (not interested in SD males, unfortunately), but thank you for the ping! :3
1ffgBbR.png
@Rusalka
Do you have any of the SkyF Sakura in stock (the one with gold chains)? If not, could I be put on a reprint list for it?
@Rusalka
Do you have any of the SkyF Sakura in stock (the one with gold chains)? If not, could I be put on a reprint list for it?
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34