Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Training services(H/Nest rental/Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6
@aliena
oh! moving is so stressful. X[ i hope all goes well. if you don't mind giving me a tentative spot for now, that would be awesome! i just haven't had any time to train my own dragons lately. :{
@aliena
oh! moving is so stressful. X[ i hope all goes well. if you don't mind giving me a tentative spot for now, that would be awesome! i just haven't had any time to train my own dragons lately. :{
ANK1f8p.png
@spiderling

Thank you, I hope so too! No problem :D
@spiderling

Thank you, I hope so too! No problem :D
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
@Micheru
@ObiWanKenobi
@spiderling
@Elezian
@AeonsMusings (because you're my best customer and I think that you should know).

I'm taking a bried hiatus in my training services because I'm moving to London and I might not have time to train dragons in the following weeks. I'll try to get back up as soon as possible, but I thought you should know. If anyone wants to get taken out of the ping list, I totally understand. If you don't want to and when I get back, you don't want my services anymore, there is no problem for me. You can remain in the pinglist just in case and just tell me no.

Have a great day!
@Micheru
@ObiWanKenobi
@spiderling
@Elezian
@AeonsMusings (because you're my best customer and I think that you should know).

I'm taking a bried hiatus in my training services because I'm moving to London and I might not have time to train dragons in the following weeks. I'll try to get back up as soon as possible, but I thought you should know. If anyone wants to get taken out of the ping list, I totally understand. If you don't want to and when I get back, you don't want my services anymore, there is no problem for me. You can remain in the pinglist just in case and just tell me no.

Have a great day!
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
@aliena

Hey, no worries~ Please keep me on the pinglist :)
@aliena

Hey, no worries~ Please keep me on the pinglist :)
@aliena
Best of luck with your move, and I hope things go swiftly and easily for you! ^^
@aliena
Best of luck with your move, and I hope things go swiftly and easily for you! ^^
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6