Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72
@Theowlartist

Pssst. Comments on this thread ^ ^

@AideanOTurner

Hello!

I don't know if you were aware of this, but the runes you used are from Mortal Instruments.

From the Skin and Accent rules: "9.Skins and Accents must not reference copywritten material.

Sorry, but if you want to have a chance, you have to draw the runes yourself :(
@Theowlartist

Pssst. Comments on this thread ^ ^

@AideanOTurner

Hello!

I don't know if you were aware of this, but the runes you used are from Mortal Instruments.

From the Skin and Accent rules: "9.Skins and Accents must not reference copywritten material.

Sorry, but if you want to have a chance, you have to draw the runes yourself :(
hWsjkHE.png
@CarmineCranes

If Space Queen doesn't win I give up on life.

It's gorgeous, good luck c:
@CarmineCranes

If Space Queen doesn't win I give up on life.

It's gorgeous, good luck c:
Hi. I'm Tim. GASP 2.0manacik3__r1355431301.png
I am absolutely in love with these three accents/skins: @Shika 'Keeper of Magic' [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/816d2cc7588150dcaaf5539fd83304b3/tumblr_ntweu3dqZE1rkt7sro2_r1_400.png[/img] @Claptrap 'Reclaiming the Stars' [img]http://i.imgur.com/NNIbM2R.png[/img] @Zwynx 'Arcane Disguise' [img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Trans_zpszyonszix.png[/img]
I am absolutely in love with these three accents/skins:

@Shika 'Keeper of Magic'
tumblr_ntweu3dqZE1rkt7sro2_r1_400.png

@Claptrap 'Reclaiming the Stars'
NNIbM2R.png

@Zwynx 'Arcane Disguise'
Trans_zpszyonszix.png
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
@FromBeyondtheRim
Really loving the nebula belly and gold frills! I think the gold looks amazing because a lot of people tend to use a more yellow hue for it, and you actually nailed true gold color! Good luck on your entry! xoxo
@FromBeyondtheRim
Really loving the nebula belly and gold frills! I think the gold looks amazing because a lot of people tend to use a more yellow hue for it, and you actually nailed true gold color! Good luck on your entry! xoxo
@Evertenn is it meant to be an accent or a skin? If it's the former, than you need to get rid of the base dragon. But it looks really nice, I love the gradient :D
@Evertenn is it meant to be an accent or a skin? If it's the former, than you need to get rid of the base dragon. But it looks really nice, I love the gradient :D
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
@timanatee
ahaha, thank you! :D
@timanatee
ahaha, thank you! :D
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
@Zelan

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.
@Zelan

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@thebearsarein
@illegal
@Zelan

Thank you guys for the kind words and support!
I was starting to lose steam, but that was the kind of encouragement I didn't realize I needed :'D

*scuttles off to continue working*
@thebearsarein
@illegal
@Zelan

Thank you guys for the kind words and support!
I was starting to lose steam, but that was the kind of encouragement I didn't realize I needed :'D

*scuttles off to continue working*
@FairyoftheMoon
oh my goodness i need it so bad for one of my faes ;u;
i would, however, suggest a brighter/ more shiny version? or perhaps, if dull was what you were going for (which is great, as everything else entered is very sparkly - good contrast), a version where the opacity of the entire globes is full. i can't tell if it's lacking in the opacity or not, but it might be. and some of the line art around the bulbs looks a little thick - the colors are fantastic though!!! :')
@FairyoftheMoon
oh my goodness i need it so bad for one of my faes ;u;
i would, however, suggest a brighter/ more shiny version? or perhaps, if dull was what you were going for (which is great, as everything else entered is very sparkly - good contrast), a version where the opacity of the entire globes is full. i can't tell if it's lacking in the opacity or not, but it might be. and some of the line art around the bulbs looks a little thick - the colors are fantastic though!!! :')

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png
@agvriska It's actually the shadow layer on top of it that makes it appear dull. It's not the brightest without that layer but it's a bit brighter. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/4ea1a7955526a2577f24c4bb82e13742/tumblr_ntwtx4V0FX1smsla8o1_400.png[/img] vs [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/48687e758536692cf213b2275b533d10/tumblr_ntwtx4V0FX1smsla8o2_400.png[/img] I'm not actually quite sure how to make it brighter under the shadow layer(any help with that would be great).
@agvriska It's actually the shadow layer on top of it that makes it appear dull. It's not the brightest without that layer but it's a bit brighter.

tumblr_ntwtx4V0FX1smsla8o1_400.png

vs

tumblr_ntwtx4V0FX1smsla8o2_400.png

I'm not actually quite sure how to make it brighter under the shadow layer(any help with that would be great).
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72