Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
[img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/ac90/f/2015/242/5/0/screen_shot_2015_08_30_at_12_22_24_pm_by_arbitergirl-d97qlfj.png[/img] Mine is still a WIP and I have some vague plans on what to do next with it, but I'd like some advice/critique/opinions! Does the nebula belly look okay? What about the gold frill? Does it actually look like gold? This is my first time painting gold in PS, so I don't know ;_; Thinking about doing some research and translating some protective/encouraging/happy statements into nordic runes and adding them various places? ....does it even fit the theme??? Bro, I dunno I just wanna make an entirely space themed dragon because, well,[u] [i][b]space[/b][/i][/u], but the theme and the stuff and the purple and the spells and ugh halp wat du
screen_shot_2015_08_30_at_12_22_24_pm_by_arbitergirl-d97qlfj.png

Mine is still a WIP and I have some vague plans on what to do next with it, but I'd like some advice/critique/opinions!

Does the nebula belly look okay? What about the gold frill? Does it actually look like gold?
This is my first time painting gold in PS, so I don't know ;_;

Thinking about doing some research and translating some protective/encouraging/happy statements into nordic runes and adding them various places?

....does it even fit the theme???
Bro, I dunno

I just wanna make an entirely space themed dragon because, well, space, but the theme and the stuff and the purple and the spells and ugh

halp wat du
@Shika

OH my gosh, that skin is absolutely amazing. (The tiny Arcanist Arms!!) I'm really hoping it gets picked!
@Shika

OH my gosh, that skin is absolutely amazing. (The tiny Arcanist Arms!!) I'm really hoping it gets picked!
6wR17En.png
Any feedback for my entries please? ;w; (page one post two)
Any feedback for my entries please? ;w; (page one post two)
@Claptrap Your entry is excellent and I will cry if you don't get chosen. Or, more reasonably, really hope you print some copies on your own and then buy one.

@Claptrap Your entry is excellent and I will cry if you don't get chosen. Or, more reasonably, really hope you print some copies on your own and then buy one.

cvhDu9P.gif
@Maiiau & everyone else who likes it

FEAR NOT, if my entries don't win I fully intend to release both at some point! ^^
I'm super glad you guys like them so much ;u;
This is my first time ever doing a serious skin/accent, much less putting them in a contest so flails this is exciting ;u;
@Maiiau & everyone else who likes it

FEAR NOT, if my entries don't win I fully intend to release both at some point! ^^
I'm super glad you guys like them so much ;u;
This is my first time ever doing a serious skin/accent, much less putting them in a contest so flails this is exciting ;u;
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
I really like @claptrap 's two fae entries. Especially the latter accent is really calling to me!

@Piney 's Starspew is also incredible beyond belief.

Both of you are putting me in a hard position as if you win, I will have to go dragon shopping for faes and mirrors.
I really like @claptrap 's two fae entries. Especially the latter accent is really calling to me!

@Piney 's Starspew is also incredible beyond belief.

Both of you are putting me in a hard position as if you win, I will have to go dragon shopping for faes and mirrors.
by-knighterrant.png
@WillowArmadillo
Could you add me to your ping list? I'd definitely buy your accent if it doesn't win!

@tunapuns
Could you add me to your ping list too?
@WillowArmadillo
Could you add me to your ping list? I'd definitely buy your accent if it doesn't win!

@tunapuns
Could you add me to your ping list too?
@ChronicleCat

Will do! Thank you :) <3
@ChronicleCat

Will do! Thank you :) <3
@Claptrap

Really hoping one of your entries win, but if not could I go ahead and get put on a ping list for when you do release it? ;o; I need that Cheshire grin and extra eyeballs to be in my lair!
@Claptrap

Really hoping one of your entries win, but if not could I go ahead and get put on a ping list for when you do release it? ;o; I need that Cheshire grin and extra eyeballs to be in my lair!
JtM6Nxr.png
@Claptrap

I agree with basically everybody because your entry is basically the greatest thing ever. If it doesn't win, I'd love to snag a copy anyway! <3
@Claptrap

I agree with basically everybody because your entry is basically the greatest thing ever. If it doesn't win, I'd love to snag a copy anyway! <3
odJgrAd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72