Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Registration Prep Downtime (04:30)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Glad to have made it in.
Excited to see what goes on.
Glad to have made it in.
Excited to see what goes on.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
*Waves to everyone.* ^^
*Waves to everyone.* ^^
HGXrZDQ.gif
New peoples yaaaaih \o/
New peoples yaaaaih \o/
My friends have been trying to join but its under heavy load ;-; should they just keep trying? Also they want to know how long they have to verify their account //since they are in school they can't //
My friends have been trying to join but its under heavy load ;-; should they just keep trying? Also they want to know how long they have to verify their account //since they are in school they can't //
wolfvids_zpsaf95f4db.png
@wolfvid Have your friends keep trying. :-) They have 24 hours to activate their account.

As a reminder to our existing players:
Part of the Flight Rising TOU that every player agrees to on registering is one account per user, and no shared accounts. Please do not register multiple accounts, as it is grounds for suspension for both accounts. There is no account switching or moving. This is still multi-accounting.
@wolfvid Have your friends keep trying. :-) They have 24 hours to activate their account.

As a reminder to our existing players:
Part of the Flight Rising TOU that every player agrees to on registering is one account per user, and no shared accounts. Please do not register multiple accounts, as it is grounds for suspension for both accounts. There is no account switching or moving. This is still multi-accounting.
New Player here
New Player here
Hiyas, newbie dragon enthusiast here!
Hiyas, newbie dragon enthusiast here!
V0jOYO0.png
@Undel. Ok thank you c: when would my friends who are in school be able to get a chance to join again since this will close in a few hours? //they are asking through me //
@Undel. Ok thank you c: when would my friends who are in school be able to get a chance to join again since this will close in a few hours? //they are asking through me //
wolfvids_zpsaf95f4db.png
Hola newbies!! I hope you enjoy it here! :D
Hola newbies!! I hope you enjoy it here! :D
Yay! New peoples! When can I start giving away expensive dragons for pretty much free? :P
Yay! New peoples! When can I start giving away expensive dragons for pretty much free? :P
KDscW.gif IkkGq.gif pl0tk.gif 1gi4t.gif GYWcZ.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14