Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Registration Prep Downtime (04:30)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Very thrilled about this, I can finally get my friends to join, ahh.
Very thrilled about this, I can finally get my friends to join, ahh.
welcome to all the new folks.
welcome to all the new folks.
*pokes new people with stick*
*pokes new people with stick*
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Just joined and it's great to (finally) be here!
Just joined and it's great to (finally) be here!
Yay, I'm excited to welcome the New Players to this great and addicting site!

welcome Welcome WELCOME! =3

We have a lovely community here so don't be afraid to ask for help (^w^)
Yay, I'm excited to welcome the New Players to this great and addicting site!

welcome Welcome WELCOME! =3

We have a lovely community here so don't be afraid to ask for help (^w^)
Great to see new people! Will there be a post after the window to let us know how many people were able to join?

The site seems to be holding steady, but it is slowing down considerably again. (2530 users online right now)
Great to see new people! Will there be a post after the window to let us know how many people were able to join?

The site seems to be holding steady, but it is slowing down considerably again. (2530 users online right now)
Welcome to Flight Rising, newbies~
Welcome to Flight Rising, newbies~
Welcome aboard, newfolk!

The site seems to be holding up right now, but I have experienced some instances of extended load times. Come on site, you can do it. c:
Welcome aboard, newfolk!

The site seems to be holding up right now, but I have experienced some instances of extended load times. Come on site, you can do it. c:
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Yay for the sign ups! My roommate has been playing here for a couple months now, but I finally decided to try and join a bit late and the registration was closed. Made sure to wake up early so I could set up my account today.

If anybody is still having problems signing up, just keep trying to register with the same username. Took me two attempts to get my account set up, as the first time didn't do anything when I tried to use the code from my email.
Yay for the sign ups! My roommate has been playing here for a couple months now, but I finally decided to try and join a bit late and the registration was closed. Made sure to wake up early so I could set up my account today.

If anybody is still having problems signing up, just keep trying to register with the same username. Took me two attempts to get my account set up, as the first time didn't do anything when I tried to use the code from my email.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Yay! New people!

Hi everybody, welcome to flight rising. Enjoy your stay.
Yay! New people!

Hi everybody, welcome to flight rising. Enjoy your stay.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14